It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deleted post yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi, yesterday i came on here to see one of the headlines about someone connected to some Mayor in the US had been found dead. this person was in some way related to gay bisexual and transgender ppl i think.
Anyway i just skimmed it yesterday as i was busy, so i thought id read it later on, but when i came back it had vanished. and i cant find it
So can someone link me to this story please, or has it gone? and if so, why was it removed?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can thank DrHoracid for filling up the boards with crap and making older stories hard to find. The link above will work.

The person in question was the Mayor's Advisor on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender affairs. She was found by her 'roommate' (lover?) who came home late.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can thank DrHoracid for filling up the boards with crap and making older stories hard to find. The link above will work.

The person in question was the Mayor's Advisor on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender affairs. She was found by her 'roommate' (lover?) who came home late.

agreed WyrdeOne, no offence to DrHoracid but there are at the time of this message 11 threads all of which contain last replies by said individual.. this is 11 out of 75, thats just over 8% of the posts.. is this necessary? I am aware there is a search function available for old posts but maybe if more effort was put into fewer posts then the content quality would be proportionally improved.

[edit on 18/3/05 by Klepto]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thank you WyrdeOne, very much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Not a problem SkyWatcher, after all, it's my post.

Klepto
I don't know man, it's just ridiculous. He just cuts and pastes news articles written by other people, he doesn't even bother to change the titles. He's not even taking the time to reply anymore, he just pastes in this little cutsey reply, something about have a joy joy day...

That has to qualify as spamming...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Looks like you found your answer so I will close this thread.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join