It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump lost the election. It's time to move on

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I posted this earlier today, and it was rightly removed by one of our esteemed moderators for being in the wrong forum, and suggested I re-post it in the mud-pit, so here it is for "posterity"...

Look folks, it’s time we come to terms with the facts. Trump lost this election fair and square. A few discrepancies in a handful of states does not equal mass voter fraud. If some of the best high-profile attorney’s in the nation are unable show conclusive evidence, what makes you think you can? Forget what you saw on election night and in the succeeding days. A few glitches does not a conspiracy make. Your votes were parsed and counted by the best people and computers Venezuela America has to offer. This was the most secure and fair election in our history. Quit grasping at straws. I’d hate to see anyone end up in room 101.

Part of the problem with this election is not enough people tuned in to CNN and their affiliates across the nation. Right wing media has confused the issues and undermined public confidence in our elections, process, and governing authorities. Steps are already being taken to curb this seditious behavior starting with the biggest propagator of propaganda, and we all know who that is. We will restore harmony in propaganda media.

Speaking of harmony, Joe Biden offered America what it needed most, a return to the way things were before the 2016 elections. Not only that, he’s going to improve on it with a “very progressive agenda”. He’s going to give American’s what they voted for, and so much more.

Free stuff. Everybody likes free stuff. Right?
Higher unemployment. Who wants to work anyway?
An aggressive progressive foreign policy. The CCP are our friends.
More free stuff. Out of food? There’s a bread line coming to your town.
An end to fracking and fossil fuel dependency. (See line above)
An end to one of the worst pandemics in our recent memory. Remember folks…
Masks are an instrument of freedom.
A return to the WHO and the Paris climate accords. They’re both going broke without us.
A repeal on the travel ban from Muslim nations. We’re opening the doors wide to our Muslim brothers and sisters.
And of course, one of Joe’s top priorities will be a repeal of liability protections for gun manufacturers, and to close those pesky background-check loopholes.
Oh, I almost forgot, even more free stuff. What a guy.
There’s more good news where this came from. See any state approved media outlet for more.
(Remember room 101. You have been warned.)

Trump sought to undermine established norms and institutions. Uncle Joe will restore the long established order of things. Roll back the clock and the country 4 years if you will and “build back better!”. You think you saw EO’s under Trump? You haven’t seen anything yet.

This is not exhaustive by any means. Feel free to add your own good news for American’s.

edit on 11/30/2020 by Klassified because: corrections

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
One day, after the dust settles and everyone has regained some semblance of sanity, we will look back on our era as the most profoundly stupid ass era in all of human history.

There is no excuse for us. We have the world's information at our fingertips. The only thing that stops us from really doing well for ourselves is our abject laziness, the feeling of fear and embarrassment people get when their sensibilities are challenged by an undeniable truth, and the media that confirms our biases.

edit on 11 30 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
One day, after the dust settles and everyone has regained some semblance of sanity, we will look back on our era as the most profoundly stupid ass era in all of human history.

There is no excuse for us. We have the world's information at our fingertips. The only thing that stops us from really doing well for ourselves is our abject laziness, the feeling of fear and embarrassment people get when their sensibilities are challenged by an undeniable truth, and the media that confirms our biases.

If I could give you an official ***applause*** for that post, I would. There is nothing I can add to it, or take away from it.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Joe Biden... is that you?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

More like it's time to move backwards, not move on.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm going on a half of a century
I have yet to see a politician that was not a #.
Business as usual.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That sir, is satire done well.

*a humble bow*

Well done.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I honestly don't care that Trump lost, but that people actually willingly, graciously even, took the DNC figurative phallus up the rectal sphincter to vote for Biden? Lol

And that they really think he's a better candidate?

lol

Trump didn't set a high bar, but they somehow managed to get someone who couldn't meet it to get over it.

I'm expecting people to start denying they voted for him or making excuses for him soon after he assumes his position.

I already know quite a few people who are hoping he steps down to allow Harris to step up. That will be an even better crap show.

Supposedly America wants this, can't wait for more foreign influence bringing us down. For more of our land and housing properties to be owned by foreign nationals and foreign interests. The citizenry is going to have to deal with it as the politicians reap the benefits and shake the hands of foreign governments and kiss their asses.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It sucks when your side doesn’t win the election and you have to put up with the other candidate for 4 years. I know the feeling only too well.

I do however think you are being a bit melodramatic with all the things you think will change over the next 4 years.

There may well be more bread lines coming to America, but that is a symptom of a recession, a recession that has occurred on Trump’s watch, albeit out of his control due to the pandemic.

As an outsider looking in, I feel the U.S voters voted against Trump rather than vote for Biden. Regardless of your sentiments relating to Trump, he is a very divisive presence in the White House, and is far from statesman like. He is a liar, and has been caught out on many, many occasions. He thinks he knows better than experts, and makes himself look foolish. He is a laughing stock, a joke figure here in Britain, but I also see why he appeals to a certain demographic.

Best of luck moving forward, but I don’t think most of what you claim is going to happen, will.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You haven't SEEN divisive if Biden starts in on a progressive agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nice! You're seriously clever 😉

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Like any politician isn't a liar? Like no other president has been divisive? Like any politician has actually cared about their constituents?

There are far too many people who long to lap up whatever their favorite politician is pouring and turn a blind eye or deaf ear to their idol's doings.

I'm sure the shutting down of businesses and lock downs are all Trump's fault. I'm positive Biden would have handled it better. Hell, I bet under a Biden presidency we wouldn't have had one business close down for good or one person die. He would have signed an EO saying that all we had to do was stay home the whole year as we got a weekly free money check, and that business would have been able to receive a larger check to cover the costs lost from a lack of customers.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That sir, is satire done well.

*a humble bow*

Well done.

Thank you kind sir. I just realized my strike through's didn't transfer, which messed things up a little bit. They are now fixed.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As we have seen over many years, there are checks and balances in place, and if the Republicans have a majority in the house, nothing is going to get passed.

Pour yourself a strong one old boy, life is life.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to the Green New Meal I keep hearing about and I want it served up by conservative grandmas who are taken by BLM brown shirts as they innocently wait at the bus stop for their grandchildren who themselves will be assigned new genders, forced to renounce Christianity and decry their white ancestry.

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: DBCowboy

As we have seen over many years, there are checks and balances in place, and if the Republicans have a majority in the house, nothing is going to get passed.

Pour yourself a strong one old boy, life is life.

Oh I am well aware of the vagrancies of life.

I just hold the republicans nearly as low esteem as the democrats.

Checks and balances may serve well at your green grocer, but in DC it's all about perception.

If it'll insure their power and control, republicans will fold like origami.

link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Like any politician isn't a liar? Like no other president has been divisive? Like any politician has actually cared about their constituents?

There are far too many people who long to lap up whatever their favorite politician is pouring and turn a blind eye or deaf ear to their idol's doings.

I'm sure the shutting down of businesses and lock downs are all Trump's fault. I'm positive Biden would have handled it better. Hell, I bet under a Biden presidency we wouldn't have had one business close down for good or one person die. He would have signed an EO saying that all we had to do was stay home the whole year as we got a weekly free money check, and that business would have been able to receive a larger check to cover the costs lost from a lack of customers.

Trump is on a different scale to anything that has come before.

Did I say the recession was Trump’s fault. On the contrary. But, just read what you want to read, I am beginning to expect nothing else from Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Donald Trump lost the election. It's time to move on

I don't know dude... I watched Trumps totally coherent and rational press conference the other day and I think maybe his on to something.

He kept continuously ranting on about how there was no way Biden got 80 million votes.

Surely the courts wouldn't just dismiss that kind of smoking gun evidence... right?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There may well be more bread lines coming to America, but that is a symptom of a recession, a recession that has occurred on Trump’s watch, albeit out of his control due to the pandemic.

You did insinuate the recession being his fault, then deflected it. Weird, Unsure of yourself maybe?

Anyways fantastic satire.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join