It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to the EC: Biden had to trip on his dog

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The electrical college has many functions. One of them is a safe guard.

If Biden fell because he’s mentally compromised, the voters would be obligated not to vote for him. As much as you hear, he’s not the president elect till the EC votes him in.

So the option is to hide the issues till the EC votes him in or it’s all a shame and the boot is hiding an ankle monitor

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The electrical college has many functions. One of them is a safe guard.

If Biden fell because he’s mentally compromised, the voters would be obligated not to vote for him. As much as you hear, he’s not the president elect till the EC votes him in.

So the option is to hide the issues till the EC votes him in or it’s all a shame and the boot is hiding an ankle monitor

Which of the following MAGA Approved sources did you get that from?

1. The most recent truck rally - boat parade
2. OAN
3. The Epoch Times
4. Red State
5. Alex Jones
6. Hal Turner
7. Random Conspiracy Theorist on YouTube

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

LOL...Like the Secret Service doesn't have tabs on him all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's no great stretch of the imagination to believe he broke some bones. He's 78 [ so is my Mom ] and at that age, stress fractures are a real concern.
No big conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

lol! That wins the prize for the most stupid conspiracy theory of all time. Congrats!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2020 by gortex because: Meh!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

which news outlet will offer the best fair and balanced information to both conservatives and liberals?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

which news outlet will offer the best fair and balanced information to both conservatives and liberals?

I second this question

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Lol ' electrical college ' wow

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

News is news , how you interpret the news is down to you not the outlet.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

so news outlets don't offer one sided reporting, omission of facts, or any otherwise untruthful reporting?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Shocking revelation. Grounded in charged evidence and certain resistance.
Ohmmmmmmm Ohmmmmm

You never know, he did get caught in all that overseas corruption.
Depends if the gov wants to ever police itself.
So far, we don't see that trend.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All I know is the cat is gonna kill him...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so news outlets don't offer one sided reporting, omission of facts, or any otherwise untruthful reporting?

Judging by the news outlets favoured by some here yes but as they support existing beliefs that seems not to matter , the smart punter shops around to get a wider view.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
But he did trip on his dog. The media does not tell us that the dog was tearing apart a MAGA hat at the time as it was trained to do. It is not Biden's fault, it is Trump's fault that MAGA hats exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's the unchallenged outright lies that make the difference 🚬

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My approach has generally been to try and look at as many different sources as possible on a given topic , throw out the extremes on any side of the equation and focus on what is left in the middle.

I also typically I am not going to trust any web site driven around extreme conspiracy theories that use random Twitter posts as a source, for example Hal Turner site talking about the most recent episode of Homeland meets 24: halturnerradioshow.com... -injured-in-frankfurt-gun-fight

I'm not looking for confirmation bias in my sources but rather for those sources to give me information so I can make informed decisions.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Biden - Plays with dog and breaks foot. Spoke person says he is out for weeks.
Trump - Gets COVID and returns to work in 3 days

Who got better media coverage?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Situation Update – Nov. 30th – Is Joe Biden preparing to CONCEDE? Rumors emerge of Biden seeking pardon deal from Trump

By some accounts, Joe Biden is preparing to concede the election and is reaching out to Trump to negotiate a pardon for all the crimes committed by himself and his family members. This claim, attributed to a “very reliable source,” was broadcast by Lude Media (Gnews.org), the same group that first spilled the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop and all the outrageous content it contained.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The official story is that he sprained his foot while playing with his dog. I have it on good authority that it actually happened when he had to pry it out of his mouth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join