It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Arizona public hearing on election integrity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lets get ready to rumble. For those interested The event is scheduled to start at 9 a.m. MT (11 a.m. ET) and ends at 2 p.m. MT (4 p.m. ET).

live streaming
www.youtube.com...

www.theepochtimes.com... tm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

Where to Watch on Nov. 30 at 11 a.m. ET:

NTD America: Verizon Fios® TV, Channel 158

NTD website:
www.ntd.com...

The Epoch Times website:
www.theepochtimes.com...

NTD YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com...

The Epoch Times YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com...

The Epoch Times Facebook: www.facebook.com...

NTD Facebook: www.facebook.com...

NTD Twitter: twitter.com...

edit on 151130America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 09:15:20 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thank you!

I've got the live link up and I'm ready and waiting to watch and learn...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Fake newz! Bydon won! questioning that is anti-American. You must be ridiculed until you recant your blasphemy!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Fake newz! Bydon won! questioning that is anti-American. You must be ridiculed until you recant your blasphemy!

why can't you accept that Biden is more popular than Jesus himself and will have 1M electoral votes by the end of this?

Sure trump got more votes than Obama himself and set the new record for highest amount of votes (excluding Jesus ofcourse) so it only makes sense that he is the most hated person in the world with the biggest amount of supporters.

There is no way that the same people that rigged the election for HIllary by giving her questions prior to the debates or rigged it for her and BIden in their own primaries would even consider doing it in the general election.

There is no way the MSM,DNC,GOP, commission on presidential debates, MIC, Oligarchs, and 3 letter agencies that pushed Biden down our throats would pick trillions of dollars and power over doing the right thing and try to not influence the elections.

edit on 541130America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 09:54:55 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I waiting for the programming to take hold. I'm sure I will accept "reality" soon enough.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I waiting for the programming to take hold. I'm sure I will accept "reality" soon enough.

Unfortunately, I have as much faith on this being a legit election as I do on Trumps administration and legal team holding anyone accountable or presenting incriminating evidence.

When I saw Trump take office and immediately put Ajit Pai in charge of the FCC and immediately over turn net neutrality principles as one of his first action items I lost all .000001% faith I had on him. Unfortunately as his administration progressed and he continued to elect swamp creatures to run agencies i put him in one of the two category

1. Trump is being used as a useful idiot by the deepstate or the new deepstate

2. Trump is and was always part of the deepstate or the new deepstate.

I lean more towards category 1 him being used as a useful idiot or patsy.

Hopefully he comes through with his time traveling 44D chess but he stacked the cards against himself.

edit on 111130America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 10:11:12 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I really hope they give them something good, I've been waiting for this.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
I really hope they give them something good, I've been waiting for this.

Unfortunately I don't think they will and it will be like the other PA hearing.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

My glass is half full

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb here and predict......a nuthing burger. Just like the past 12 years and counting.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

At this point, knowing that nobody is going to be punished, nobody is even going to know about most of the crimes committed, and half of the voting public is perfectly fine with all those crimes as it benefits their needs at the moment, it honestly doesn't matter.

We are going to rocket back to a third Obama term, anything bad will be blamed on Trump, Bydon will fall, hurt himself, and die, then Harris will fire some folks and put the radicals in charge of some things, and they can rinse and repeat. The MSM and the useful idiots made it a crime to question things.

All my guns were abducted by aliens, so I'm just an unarmed guy in Rural NC. I'll watch this all take place, laugh quietly as some of those same idiots who sh!t all over Trump whine and cry about how bad things have gotten. And in 4 years, some new crop of establishment toads will parade around for us to feel as if we have a choice in which douche bag wins.

I'll just be "that guy", and remind them if I see it. Just to be a dick.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Guns? What guns? Lol

I know how you feel but just holding out a little hope that it might be different this time

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thats why they are attacking him with everything they have. So their house divided can stand?
Trump is in their way. They can not pass. They will turn and use another method to punish the US after Trump is sworn in. By next fall, the world will be in severe turmoil due to their agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Thats why they are attacking him with everything they have. So their house divided can stand?
Trump is in their way. They can not pass. They will turn and use another method to punish the US after Trump is sworn in. By next fall, the world will be in severe turmoil due to their agenda.

I don't think that the Democrats ever really intended to win this election. They were hopeful but realistically they realized their chances were slim to none, leaning toward none.

Here is an essay that I wrote explaining what I believe has been their strategy all along.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
When I saw Trump take office and immediately put Ajit Pai in charge of the FCC and immediately over turn net neutrality principles as one of his first action items I lost all .000001% faith I had on him.

This first 'reason' to distrust Trump is woefully misplaced.

There is a lot of confusion, misunderstanding and outright misrepresentation surrounding the concept of 'net neutrality'. It is a phrase that generates warm fuzzy feelz - but that is all.

The reality is, until 2015 when NN was introduced, the internet had developed into what it was - a robust, free-wheeinig place where you could freely access any kind of information you wanted, without censorship.

So, no, that was not something that was a bad thing (doing away with NN), any more than doing away with the PATRIOT act would be a bad thing despite its misleading name.

The rest of your rant I'll just ignore as more of the same...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I worked in IT years ago, still piddle with it. When they first using IT in voting, I saw this nightmare. Anybody with any understanding saw it coming.

"Your Venmo account is more secure than your vote."

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Unfortunately I don't think they will and it will be like the other PA hearing.

I hope so, that hearing was amazingly revealing, and outlined far more evidence than should be necessary for the State Legislature to decertify and send their own slate of electors.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nice Essay. I wrote a Haiku

A stupid old man
But is it Trump or Biden—
Who cares, they both dumb.

a reply to: incoserv

edit on 30-11-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There is a lot of confusion, misunderstanding and outright misrepresentation surrounding the concept of 'net neutrality'. It is a phrase that generates warm fuzzy feelz - but that is all.

The reality is, until 2015 when NN was introduced, the internet had developed into what it was - a robust, free-wheeinig place where you could freely access any kind of information you wanted, without censorship.

From your response I can see that you are not in the technical field nor do you understand what you are talking about when it comes to net neutrality. Net Neutrality principles existed since the inception of the internet. It is what allowed the internet to become the success that it became. It was not until 2011 when Verizon first sued to overthrow net neutrality principles that it became an issue then again in 2015. Even those credited with creating the internet had stated the importance of net neutrality principles.

Sorry but the neocon republicans lied to you and most likely trump aswell to get him to get rid of it. Net neutrality is what allowed trump to win and beat hilldog.

edit on 471130America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 11:47:29 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How is anyone able to get a Federal only ballot as an illegal immigrant? That sounds so crazy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join