It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McInerney says Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What point did you make that is original? That the 305 is involved......that Kraken is a CIA software system......That there was a raid in Germany.....That the CIA had a server farm in Germany.......All separate posts, if you had paid attention to this site before posting. Again, nothing in this is new. Your competing thread has about 78 flags and still going, not mine, but I think you are just trying to bait off that for personal gain.

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: pointr97

Did you even read my reply to you, because I get the feeling that you did´nt now.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The title of this thread is "General McInerney says Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion" - do they even mention the word "Kraken" on page 1 in your thread? They don´t, then just how are they similar except both being about the 305th? It is not forbidden at ATS to post multiple threads covering different subjects on the same article source, as long as their not "similar" we´re all good afaik. Thread derailing is forbidden though...

-MM
edit on 30-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Duplicating multiple threads is as well. Sorry Dude, but you aren't offering anything new with this.....nothing at all.

The title of this thread is "General McInerney says Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion" - do they even mention the word "Kraken" on page 1 in your thread? They don´t, then just how are they similar except both being about the 305th? It is not forbidden at ATS to post multiple threads covering different subjects on the same article source, as long as their not "similar" we´re all good afaik. Thread derailing is forbidden though...

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

He also confirms that a deadly firefight happened between the Army and CIA in Frankfurt, Germany, over the Scytl voting count servers there. Rumors say that five Army -and one CIA operative died. ..
-MM

Man, they are good! Must have been on Thursday, because Wednesday we have the fights between KGB und FDP, Fridays are between GCHQ and BND and the rest of the week is free for all. The corpses are piling up, I tell you!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The other thread has the title "Election stolen says U.S. Army 305th intelligence battallion officer and CIA spy-buster "hero"" and does not mention "Kraken" in a single word on the entire page 1.

What this thread is offering that is different is in the title "General McInerney says Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion" , this is not discussed in your thread.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

General McInerney (Ret) said today that Powell´s "Kraken" refers to the nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion based out of Arizona.

General McInerney (Ret)

“The Kraken” is the Military’s nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.

Source: GNews article

He also confirms that a deadly firefight happened between the Army and CIA in Frankfurt, Germany, over the Scytl voting count servers there. Rumors say that five Army -and one CIA operative died. Scytl was a CIA facility in Frankfurt for the Deep State. The US Army is now in control of the servers and their content will be provided to he Supreme Court by the Army if so required.

We now know what Powell meant when she in an interview last week said that she did not know if the "good guys" or "bad guys" got the Scytl servers, the Good Guys are the Army and the Bad Guys is the CIA in this secret war between the US and the Deep State.

See the whole interview with General McInerney here:

305th Military Intelligence Battalion coat of arms

-MM

This is all definitely true, i know that because i saw it with my own eyes.

To be fair, the army guys never really stood a chance because they were on foot but the CIA guys were on horseback. Actually, no, they weren't horses, they were the other ones, Unicorns, that's right, and they could fly too!

It was a bit of a sight to be fair but i felt bad for the army guys cos they clearly weren't prepared for the fight and were getting their butts kicked. But then just when you thought the fighting was over one of the army guys pulled out a staff and shot a huge fireball in the direction of one of the CIA guys and he went down.

Then they all flew away on their unicorns and it was over.

It really was like a scene out of a sci-fi movie!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

James Pond; loved the computer game but not your irony

-MM

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
Duplicating multiple threads is as well. Sorry Dude, but you aren't offering anything new with this.....nothing at all.

-MM

You are missing one HUGE point.
Mods make that decision.
You are not a mod.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

2 pages in and you are arguing about the use of the word Kraken.

Have you got anything of substance that relates to this thread?

I don't, it just seems like clutching at straws.

I suppose the more effluence you throw at the wall, something is bound to stick.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

2 pages in and you are arguing about the use of the word Kraken.

Have you got anything of substance that relates to this thread?

I don't, it just seems like clutching at straws.

I suppose the more effluence you throw at the wall, something is bound to stick.

What kind of substance are you looking for that you did not find here already? And, feel free to add substance yourself, this is a discussion forum and not a newspaper, you know. Did your comment just now add substance to this thread, what do you think?

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: BigfootNZ

I´ve not heard that German soldiers were killed, the rumor I heard was that 5 US Army soldiers were killed and one CIA operative. Supposedly the cover stories of the downed helicopter that killed 5 soldiers last week and the CIA operative that was killed abroad were actually the people that were killed in Frankfurt over the Scytl servers.

-MM

OP might have worded it wrong then. But still considering what this supposedly was... you'd think it would be a huge international story by now instead of from what ive seen just being pieces found on really biased or untrustworthy sites... but nope, nothing.

Although they'd all go with the 'The MSM and Germany wont cover it because their all in bed together!' ignoring the fact this story if true would be something the big bad evil MSM would jump all over to report... since it shows Trump and 'America' in a bad light... if true, which it isnt.

What ticks me off is that a bunch of actual dead soilders have had their deaths stolen and misused as 'proof' for some guys nutty story.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Ive read your link, and there isnt anything being added that, as pointed out, isnt already being discussed.

Im not asking you to be a newspaper.

Like i said, this thread is not contributing much thus far.

If theres anything credible to talk about, lets have it.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

If theres anything credible to talk about, lets have it.

The General that claims this has flown over 400 combat missions for the US - he´s at credible as it comes imo. Now how about your credibility? Why do you think it isn´t credible? Please add some substance to the thread and not just flat out deny for no apparent reason.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So credible that FOX News won’t use him any more...

And as per the LINK operation mindcrime posted, Scytl don’t even have an office in Frankfurt

And he’s a birther.

He’s not credible at all.

edit on 30/11/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So credible that FOX News won’t use him any more...

And as per the LINK operation mindcrime posted, CYRT don’t even have an office in Frankfurt

And he’s a birther.

He’s not credible at all.

I would´nt use that rag as a measurement for anything imo.

If they had a secret server farm in Frankfurt, do you really think they would be dumb enough to put the address on their web page? If your answer is Yes, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

A backup server farm...

A secret server farm..

A super secret server farm...

A super secret underground server farm..

I see a pattern here...

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

If Scytl had a servers in a Frankfurt office that was not listed on their website, then I would qualify it as being secret.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

General McInerney (Ret) said today that Powell´s "Kraken" refers to the nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion based out of Arizona.

General McInerney (Ret)

“The Kraken” is the Military’s nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.

Source: GNews article

He also confirms that a deadly firefight happened between the Army and CIA in Frankfurt, Germany, over the Scytl voting count servers there. Rumors say that five Army -and one CIA operative died. Scytl was a CIA facility in Frankfurt for the Deep State. The US Army is now in control of the servers and their content will be provided to he Supreme Court by the Army if so required.

We now know what Powell meant when she in an interview last week said that she did not know if the "good guys" or "bad guys" got the Scytl servers, the Good Guys are the Army and the Bad Guys is the CIA in this secret war between the US and the Deep State.

See the whole interview with General McInerney here:

305th Military Intelligence Battalion coat of arms

-MM

Let's use a more updated photograph.

This old fool is off with the fairies.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Powell also talked about the servers being confiscated, so your tweet and our General is not the only source.

-MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join