It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General McInerney says Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
General McInerney (Ret) said today that Powell´s "Kraken" refers to the nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion based out of Arizona.

General McInerney (Ret)

“The Kraken” is the Military’s nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.

Source: GNews article

He also confirms that a deadly firefight happened between the Army and CIA in Frankfurt, Germany, over the Scytl voting count servers there. Rumors say that five Army -and one CIA operative died. Scytl was a CIA facility in Frankfurt for the Deep State. The US Army is now in control of the servers and their content will be provided to he Supreme Court by the Army if so required.

We now know what Powell meant when she in an interview last week said that she did not know if the "good guys" or "bad guys" got the Scytl servers, the Good Guys are the Army and the Bad Guys is the CIA in this secret war between the US and the Deep State.

See the whole interview with General McInerney here:

305th Military Intelligence Battalion coat of arms

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just found an interesting Tweet from the same source as the YT video in the OP... I do agree with him 100% that military tribunals are necessary but I think Trump will save that for until after the election is over. Chaos would ensue otherwise I do believe.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Like NSA Kraken can reproduce every bit of
internet traffic on election night.

Is anyone worried?

a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Put those tax dollars to work imo !

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That would really pick up the pace of things.
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
He also confirms that a deadly firefight happened between the Army and CIA in Frankfurt, Germany, over the Scytl voting count servers there. Rumors say that five Army -and one CIA operative died. Scytl was a CIA facility in Frankfurt for the Deep State. The US Army is now in control of the servers and their content will be provided to he Supreme Court by the Army if so required.

You do realise the ramifications and pretext this would have on the international stage... right? America attacking and killing German soilders in an unsanctioned or covert operation on an ally, within an allies borders?

Right?... the fact Germany hasnt come out and screamed bloody murder about it makes me wonder juuuuuuust a tad, if its, you know... complete BS?

Just saying...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I´ve not heard that German soldiers were killed, the rumor I heard was that 5 US Army soldiers were killed and one CIA operative. Supposedly the cover stories of the downed helicopter that killed 5 soldiers last week and the CIA operative that was killed abroad were actually the people that were killed in Frankfurt over the Scytl servers.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Weird, does anyone actually check topics before they post?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

You do realise the ramifications and pretext this would have on the international stage... right? America attacking and killing German soilders in an unsanctioned or covert operation on an ally, within an allies borders?

Right?... the fact Germany hasnt come out and screamed bloody murder about it makes me wonder juuuuuuust a tad, if its, you know... complete BS?

Just saying...

Yeah imagine, attacked in your home country because of election fraud involvement in another country
Bloody murder or international espionage and corruption on a sovereign state to fraudulently control it
Killing a few German soldiers or starting another war, who are the criminals

Anyway, I thought it was US forces against the CIA in Germany as well

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The CIA thinks it has more power than any other entity on the planet, when it comes to shaping world events. When they were booted out of North Korea, the missile launches and nuclear tests suddenly stopped.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97

Although related, that ATS thread does not mention that the 305th Military Intelligence is in fact the Kraken, which is the purpose of this ATS thread.

-MM
edit on 30-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It literally does.

This is literally a screenshot of the article that the other post was based on.

Although related, that ATS thread does not mention that the 305th Military Intelligence is in fact the Kraken, which is the purpose of this ATS thread.

-MM

edit on 30-11-2020 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The false claims followed a Zoom call this week that featured Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas, suggesting that “U.S. Army forces” had seized servers from a Frankfurt office of the software company Scytl.

In his remarks, which were widely shared on social media, Gohmert acknowledged that the information about the alleged raid only came from a “German tweet in German,” and he said, “I don’t know the truth.” [/i]

Scytl temporarily had backup servers in Frankfurt, Germany, for a project related to the European Parliament in 2019. Those servers were closed in September 2019 and had no connection to U.S. elections.[/i]

AP

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It literally does.

Then why is the word "Kraken" not mentioned a single time on page 1?

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Guess you didn't actually read a post that is exactly identical to yours......shrug, not my fault, just pointing out that you are 12 hours late.

It literally does.

Then why is the word "Kraken" not mentioned a single time on page 1?

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

But it´s not identical, that´s my point - they don´t discuss the 305th being the Kraken which is the headline of this thread. No mention of the word "Kraken" on page one of that thread. It´s possible to have multiple threads discussing the same article from different perspectives, you know.

MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You would normally think that the Number 1 top post at the moment you posted yours, containing the 305th would grab your attention prior to posting your story......if you actually paid attention to the active threads. I do it, before I post, just because I don't want to look like .....insert whatever. But I really don't try to dispute that it has already been posted when it really has.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

Did you even read my reply to you, because I get the feeling that you did´nt now.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just PM a mod and stop derailing the thread...

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join