It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden wins but 1 year later fraud proves Trump won

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just curious how this would play out constitutionally.
Say Biden ends up becoming President but a year down the road true hard facts / unquestionable proof is there that Trump won. Does the constitution address this?
I'm sure the ATS brains will know how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

Go Google it and do some research if you are interested in the topic is my suggestion.

This is a place for discussion of ideas not requesting people research a topic for you and report back

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
Say Biden ends up becoming President but a year down the road true hard facts / unquestionable proof is there that Trump won. Does the constitution address this?

There would be riots.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I actually did look on the web. Maybe I'm not wording it right. I see what happens if it's goes to the house.
I see what happens in basic chain of command like how speaker of the house would become Pres. I just don't find anything about what happens if fraud is found especially so late afterward. Guess this is where the 2nd amendment comes into play? a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Snappy!
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
President Trump is working to reinstate the firing squad for just this purpose

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you mean by proof. Do you mean a court comes out and says the 2020 Presidential Election was fraudulent. Stop. Period. No more discussion. Or do you mean there is clear proof that it was fraudulent, but nothing is ever officially declared?

In either case, I don't think anything would happen.

If it is the first case, I think it boils down to if Biden / Harris can be shown to have been complicit in the fraud. If nothing can be tied back to them directly, then I think nothing would happen. If it is shown they were complicit and knew what was going on, then I guess there could be an impeachment but that depends on who controls the congress / senate.

If it is the second scenario, then it will be like it is today. The media will provide cover and it will be chalked up as conspiracy theory. Nothing will happen.

The problem across the board is you have to assess what is best for the country. Do we really want the progressive left to burn down cities in their political temper tantrum?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How the 1876 Election Tested the Constitution
This will give you an idea of how such matters could be handled, but a year later is a long time. It's hard to say without knowing the circumstances surrounding such a scenario.

edit on 11/29/2020 by Klassified because: fix link

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Go Google it and do some research if you are interested in the topic is my suggestion.

This is a place for discussion of ideas not requesting people research a topic for you and report back

Dang, did someone wake up on the wrong side of the coffin today?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You get a Star and a Flag because you asked a good question, and Someone decided to be an ass.....Why?.....Because he has No clue what would happen.
edit on 29-11-2020 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

You get a Star and a Flag because you asked a good question, and BadRandy217 decided to be an ass.....Why?.....Because he has No clue what would happen.

You might want to re-read what you wrote there.

ETA: Ah, you caught it.

edit on 11/29/2020 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

LOL who pissed in your Uncle Toby's Rice Bubbles for brekkie? No need to be a bogan

It's an interesting question and LOL and more plausible than 80% of the other questions posed here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Tried your link but it's coming up dead on my end. a reply to: Klassified

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The way we were talking about it over Thanksgiving beers and bonfire was if it comes to be that the Dominion voting machines swapped millions of votes. We were thinking that possibly one of the really liberal people in the know gets butt hurt because maybe the Biden administration doesn't follow through with their free unicorns for every dinner plate...spills the beans with proof. Seems everyone now days videos everything. a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sorry about that. Try it again.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Try this one, interesting stuff but this was more closer to the election not a year later

www.history.com...

In today's society, it would be ridiculed and minimized and certainly, the MSM wouldn't cover it, I'd imagine we might not know for years if ever.

Of course, Augustus would have a field day, carpal tunnel in his knuckles and callouses on his fingertips

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting question.. I would guess they would impeach the placeholder president and reinstate the rightful president? Man that would be a massive mess though, and the fallout would be apocalyptic. No idea how they would really handle such a scenario. Hopefully it will not take a year to expose any and all corruption.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm not certain, but for this scenario to happen, two things would have to be proven
1. That there was fraud
2. That the fraud was at a level to leave no doubt as to whether or not it affected the outcome of rhe election

If both instances are confirmed and acknowledged by SCOTUS, then I believe that they have the power to vacate the results of the election
That doesn't mean Trump becomes President automatically, but it would probably mean the end of the Biden Admin.
The Speaker Of The House would be sworn in, and the entire government would be in disarray.
Would Congress choose the next President?
Possibly
I'm not certain though
I doubt anybody is

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL who pissed in your Uncle Toby's Rice Bubbles for brekkie? No need to be a bogan

It's an interesting question and LOL and more plausible than 80% of the other questions posed here on ATS.

Do you know what a bogan is?

Hint; not someone who owns their own home getting close to a second, employed for a near and soon to be six figure salary in the IT industry, family man, fit and healthy, articulate.

It is an interesting question and some basic enquiry online and elsewhere would likely provide the answers sought.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Do the terms and conditions prevent posting a hypothetical situation for discussion in this forum?
If yes, then you have made a valid point
If not, then you shoukd probably apologize

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join