It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Fractured His Foot Bones. Will Need Several Weeks to Recover.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sunday, November 29, 2020

Yesterday, 78 year-old Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden hurt his foot, playing with family dog "Major". Here is the diagnosis and prognosis from Biden's doctor today.

US President-elect Joe Biden has hairline fractures in his "mid-foot" and will "likely require a walking boot for several weeks", his doctor said in a statement today, after Mr Biden slipped while playing with his dog, Major.

"Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture, but his clinical exam warranted more detailed imaging," Dr Kevin O'Connor said.

"Follow-up CT scan confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden's lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot.

"It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks."
Source: www.9news.com.au...

The presumptuous President-Elect is supposed to receive his first Presidential Intelligence Briefing tomorrow morning.

Source: www.usnews.com...

Can Biden receive such a sensitive briefing in his unsecured basement, while recovering from the fractured bones in his foot?

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25594521]carewemust

"Follow-up CT scan confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden's lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot.

Can Biden receive such a sensitive briefing in his unsecured basement, while recovering from the fractured ankle?

-CareWeMust

That is the normal MAGA level accuracy we have come to know and love on TDS I mean ATS.

The article says mid-foot and the Trump Online Promotions Team talk about a fractured ankle.
edit on 29-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, we all know Joe will put his best foot forward, I mean, this is a step in the right direction, I mean, ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE! 😁

Pardon that. I have a feeling this may be an overt precursor to open the very easily seen path for Kamala Harris to assume Presidency via procedure/fiat IF(!) Biden is elected.

To this point, even after the sequestration to the dungeon and the ever present speaking flubs, he still presented a "strong" profile to his constituents.

Maybe this is the "chink in the armor" they feel they need to condition any possible detractors amongst the brood should this happen?

Just my hypothesis.
As always, time will tell the tale.

edit on 19Sun, 29 Nov 2020 19:29:07 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb202011America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Points to you for fixing your initial post to include accurate info.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OK, not that this is a funny coincidence or anything...

The Daily Beast ran a story today about Joe Biden's dogs and a pet psychic that said Joe's dogs thought he was "Trustworthy"...

Link to stupidest thing you will ever read

And now one of the dogs has taken him out of commission?

Buhahahaha!!!!!

I guess Joe's psychic dogs failed to warn him about the upcoming ankle injury...

DefCon News article

Nothing to see here, move along...

edit on 29-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

One step for mankind...

I have always maintained that these Goons, given enough rope, would hang themselves.

Or Shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is Biden still relevant? I thought he was going to be president, thus he is ceasing his decade long toil at the mill grinder of American politics and sinking into the obscure irrelevance of POTUS.
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just wait until he gets the cat...

link   
CIA

Bad dog! Bad dog! We trained you to trip him down the steps you dumb dog! This is almost as sad as our cat training fiasco. More DARPA money down the drain.

link   
Remember MSM endlessly asking if Trump was mentally and physically fit enough to be President in 2016?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
edit on 29-11-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The real story is he slipped on a pile of dog crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No scoffing matter. It's obvious the Russians did it.

These dogs were personally trained by the Russians who train and weponize Dolphins. So obvious.

edit on 29-11-2020 by maya27 because: Emoji

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Just the beginning.

Joe will fall ill and die of the ‘Rona soon too.

Usher in the true dictator (puppet) sociopath.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
In your medical opinion, is there a big difference between fractures in the foot bones, and fractures in the ankle?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nah, I don't think that will happen. Trump will stay put for 4 more.

This looks like a well thought out Sting that was planned years ago to expose this cr*p.
Just in time. These corrupt jokers are showing extreme desperation now. It's hilarious in a sick, sad way.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nah, I don't think that will happen. Trump will stay put for 4 more.

This looks like a well thought out Sting that was planned years ago to expose this cr*p.
Just in time. These corrupt jokers are showing extreme desperation now. It's hilarious in a sick, sad way.

I hope you’re right.

If not....

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join