It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Life Sentence for Sucking Kids' Toes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
SANTA ANA, Calif. � The former supervisor of a Newport Beach (search) youth program was sentenced Friday to life in prison on 25 counts of lewd conduct and assault for sucking the toes of 20 boys.

Trenton Veches, 32, will be eligible for parole in 15 years.

At his trial, Veches' lawyer said his actions with boys 6 to 10 years old were "horseplay." But the prosecutor said Veches "clearly befriended these children, manipulated them and he sexually molested them."

Veches' mother, Joyce Ormes, said the sentence was too harsh.

"I don't know how he can spend life in prison for this when there was no sexual contact with the genitals, things like that," she said.

"Clearly Mr. Veches posed a danger to the children of our community and he needed to be in prison," prosecutor Sheila Hanson said.

Veches was arrested in April 2002 after a co-worker reported seeing him sucking a boy's toes.

Fox News

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This litagious society becomes more and more disgusting.

An act that should simply be branded by the community, instead lands someone into a place of no return, that will only twist and corrupt his mind further for 15 years, in which case the same stupid litagious society will release him so he can snap and rape//murder someone.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
We are seeing (or have seen) the death of common sense in this nation. This nonsense will continue until you can be charge with sexual molestation for just saying "good morning" to some one.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
WTF? Sucking on Boys toes? Now thats disgusting. That guy is obviously one sick bastard.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Actually I think Sexual Harrasment suits have already been filed for nothing less than "Good morning".

And Ocelot, we're not saying he is right, but that the law has no place here.

The people should have talked to him, shamed him, and tried to teach him to at least straiten up.

Instead he gets to go to jail and doesn't get to pass go...it's stupid.

Only in California though, I swear one of these days California is going to have about 300,000 Nevadans roar in there with our tanks (cause we got a lot baby
) and just level that crap hole...

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that the same guy could have killed three or four people in a hold up and goten the same sentence and be paroled after 15 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Man i hope they had all washed their feet first

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
We are seeing (or have seen) the death of common sense in this nation. This nonsense will continue until you can be charge with sexual molestation for just saying "good morning" to some one.

bingo. common sence needs to be taught in school

id like to see califronia get blown away. hell id like to see the 9th dictrict court out there lynched. buch of friggin idoits if you ask me. plege of alligence un- constatutional MY ASS! this is a democracy! how come we are catering to the minority instead of the majority!

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This guy will probably be handled in prison, where he will be sucking more than just toes, perhaps he will leatrn what a tossed salad is...I hope he has an accident before he is released. If any of you know what I mean, as accidents in prison can be of the mortal kind.

Very sick $h!t, those kids will need counciling for the better half of their lives now, probably.

new topics

top topics

join