It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the school shooter gone...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In my best Paula Cole singing voice, “Where have all the school shooters gone?”

There was a school schooling every year and before the blood was dried at the school, there was pushes to grab guns. What happened to the 2020 school shootings?

Everyone locked up and stressed out, one would think that someone would snap and go on a rampage.

But

After watched BLM/Antifa riots and the police doing nothing, a gun grab would be laughed at.

So amazingly there has not been a school shooting

On a side note, we still don’t know anything about the vegas shooting

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

TPTB were too concerned with the COVID hoax this year. No time for school shooting LARPings.

One agenda at a time.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I too am surprised there hasn't been a mass shooting on zoom. Those conference calls can get hot.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sadly, shootings (and other causes) are occurring perhaps one-by-one these days in the high school demographic.
Suicide study

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I too am surprised there hasn't been a mass shooting on zoom. Those conference calls can get hot.

That's what Jeffrey Toobin said...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The msm propaganda machine can only really focus on one script at a time.
This year it’s oppression.

IF Biden makes it in, then they’ll ramp up the school shooting script, probably in districts where the senator could be swayed to pass some laws.

However, when Trump gets his second term, they’ll switch the script to public mass shootings done my right wing groups.

All of this to tug on the heart strings and pass some draconian sh!t.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They expended all their resources on riots and terrorist importation disguised as BLM/Antifa.

Is spook town Sandy Hook even still operational?

I imagine with the CIA now cut out of special operations school shootings will decrease dramatically after covid. I'll bet one grand on it.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3205699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

No idea who that is... But I was just being a smart ass. I'm sure tensions are higher than normal for many, and zoom isn't for all schools or every day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No idea who that is... But I was just being a smart ass. I'm sure tensions are higher than normal for many, and zoom isn't for all schools or every day.

Look it up. it's worth it. LOL!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You’re disappointed with the lack of school shootings? Okay then.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Biden won, the shooters are just waiting for the "Go" signal. . . .

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lol just clowning around myself

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

There was a school schooling every year and before the blood was dried at the school, there was pushes to grab guns. What happened to the 2020 school shootings?

Everyone locked up and stressed out, one would think that someone would snap and go on a rampage.

But

After watched BLM/Antifa riots and the police doing nothing, a gun grab would be laughed at.

On RSOE EDIS today:
- United States - 1 killed, 14 injured in shooting at South Carolina nightclub 2020-11-29 17:59:54
- United States - 8 injured in active shooter incident at Wisconsin's Mayfair Mall 2020-11-28 16:23:18

Also List of mass shootings in the United States in 2020
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys keep giving the 'gun grabbers' stacks and stacks of reasons. I wonder if the penny will ever drop that every one of those shooters was once thought of as being 'a responsible gun owner'?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

The msm propaganda machine can only really focus on one script at a time.
This year it’s oppression.

IF Biden makes it in, then they’ll ramp up the school shooting script, probably in districts where the senator could be swayed to pass some laws.

However, when Trump gets his second term, they’ll switch the script to public mass shootings done my right wing groups.

All of this to tug on the heart strings and pass some draconian sh!t.

How was Trump doing in keeping the numbers down?

List of mass shootings in the United States

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

But

On RSOE EDIS today:
- United States - 1 killed, 14 injured in shooting at South Carolina nightclub 2020-11-29 17:59:54
- United States - 8 injured in active shooter incident at Wisconsin's Mayfair Mall 2020-11-28 16:23:18

Also List of mass shootings in the United States in 2020

You guys keep giving the 'gun grabbers' stacks and stacks of reasons. I wonder if the penny will ever drop that every one of those shooters was once thought of as being 'a responsible gun owner'?

No.
No one on these boards (yet at least) has given gun grabbers any reason.
Typically the people who do give them a reason end up dead by a cop to prevent more victims.

Or you could just move to Chicago and see how well gun control works. Post those stats please.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4706699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
with remote learning we need to check mass family shootings

funny how media can turn on a dime

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They slacked off under Trump, there was one in Ohio on his inauguration day in 2017 before he took the oath so that one belongs to Obama. While never gone, they were greatly reduced for the three years. 2020 being a year without school, really cut down on the opportunity to shoot someone in a school building.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why have school shootings when the virus is much more effective at getting the populace to surrender their liberties in the name of “safety”?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Outside of the school unfortunately,

abcnews.go.com...

Boy, 15, charged in Wisconsin mall shooting that injured 8

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>