It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election stolen says U.S. Army 305th intelligence battallion officer and CIA spy-buster "hero"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One of the experts in an ever-growing list of experts and witnesses in Sidney Powell's battle for the election is Navid Keshavarz-Nia, who works in cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence for the C.I.A., N.S.A., and F.B.I.”

One affidavit in the case is from a CIA-NSA-alphabet agency cybersecurity contractor guru who, just a few months ago, was praised in the New York Times and the Washington Monthly as a “hero,” for helping expose a multi-million dollar national security scam.

As someone who has worked in his field for decades, these are his statements in the affidavit he signed...

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.”

“the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020”

“I have performed forensic analysis of electronic voting systems, including the DVS Democracy Suite, ES&S (acquired by DVS), Scytl/SOE Software, and the Smartmatic systems used in hundreds of precincts in key battleground states. I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time.”

There's more in the article. I suggest reading the whole thing.

Mr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia credentials include, but are not limited to...

Keshavarz-Nia holds a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University, and other advanced degrees from George Mason and George Washington Universities.

Basically, the guy has been lauded as a hero, and is far from being a schmuck pretending to know something he doesn't. This is his expertise and experience, and has been for many years.

Last I checked, sworn statements by guys like this are considered evidence, though not proof. Proof comes with additional data, witnesses, and experts, of which he is one of many.

Take it or leave it. Just an FYI.
edit on 11/29/2020 by Klassified because: Shorten title

edit on 11/29/2020 by Klassified because: Network Dude won't leave my mouse alone

edit on 11/29/2020 by Klassified because: wording

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Regardless of the outcome of the 2020 election, faith in the system has been destroyed.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It will continue to drip out, slowly waking up more and more people.

It is absolutely rampant, will go down in history as the most rigged election in history.

Dominion brings down the global deep states ability rig elections, epic times!

Black states used dominion.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Burn this mother down.

Quoting some guy who kid dindunuffn.

Seems apt.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is the 305th battalion mentioned again. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Regardless of the outcome of the 2020 election, faith in the system has been destroyed.

Maybe that's what they wanted, so they can "build back better".

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Maybe that's what they wanted, so they can "build back better".

Build Back Better for whom?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Only for those who wanted Biden to loose; the other half of the country that wanted Biden to win have had their faith in the system restored.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

No. I disagree.

I'd say many of those Biden supporters would also support cheating at the ballot box.

They are already cheering censorship via social media platforms.

They are cheering further firearm regulation.

I don't see the left as liking the Constitution or Bill of Rights very much.

SO "meh" I don't see them gasping if their guy cheats to win.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How does that explain Georgia that did an audit against paper ballots?

“Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election.”

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm a Trump supporter and hope he pulls this out, however, Keshavarz-Nia is a non-starter.

First, his credentials aren't all that impressive.

CalSouthern is an online, for-profit university founded in 1978 that has only been regionally accredited since 2015. In other words, if he got his Ph.D. less recently than 2015 it was from a university that lacks regional accreditation.

The fact that the New York Times, which is incompetent on a good day, once lauded him as a side character in two paragraphs of a four page story is inconsequential.

Second, his allegations aren't all that impressive either.

In the affidavit they read largely as a book report and don't bring first-hand perspective or information. He sources a variety of articles in different media outlets to come to his conclusions which may be fine for a college essay but media reports aren't proof (despite what the media themselves think).
edit on 29-11-2020 by WildBillX because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

“Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election.”

Right. One of the states that doesn't like republican poll watchers because they find things like this.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Right. One of the states that doesn't like republican poll watchers because they find things . . .

Always an excuse.

Has it been proven in court?

I researched this — the facts are not even close to the exaggerated claim by the Federalist — which we all know is Right Wing.

edit on 29-11-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Only for those who wanted Biden to loose; the other half of the country that wanted Biden to win have had their faith in the system restored.

"lose"

If "having their faith in the system restored" merely means that they are quite comfortable in it being manipulated so that no matter what the will of the people is that they will "win" anyways, then I suppose so.

I would say be careful what you wish for, but you won't understand the ramifications of that for you personally or your family until you have to live through them.

Which undoubtedly will be blamed on Trump.

As for me, the system appears to be broken and a lot of people are cheering on the coming collapse.

Hell, they took the time to vote for it.

So it is quite entertaining to watch.

It isn't going to effect me personally, after all...

Just gives me more free time to eat popcorn and watch America swirl down the tubes.

edit on 29-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WildBillX

Maybe not, but his decades of experience is.

Second, his allegations aren't all that impressive either.

In the affidavit they read largely as a book report and don't bring first-hand perspective or information. He sources a variety of articles in different media outlets to come to his conclusions which may be fine for a college essay but media reports aren't proof (despite what the media themselves think).

He has personally examined these systems. That doesn't sound like it's all second-hand or just a book report. He knows more than we do.

Like I said...Take it or leave it. I really don't care either way, and I'm not going to argue back and forth any more. It's an FYI OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Maybe not, but his decades of experience is.

It's unclear what that experience is. In the affidavit he doesn't name a single past employer by name. He says things like "a large defense contractor." He says he was a consultant supporting a number of three-letter agencies but, again, doesn't explain doing what or in what capacity or who his employer of record was during that time. (The USG employs north of 3 million consultants and contractors so merely being a consultant/contractor is irrelevant.)

tidewaterforum.blog...

He has personally examined these systems. That doesn't sound like it's all second-hand or just a book report.

He says he has personally examined them and discovered ways they can be exploited but stops short of saying they were exploited. The mere possibility of exploitation will be insufficient to move the needle on this, I'm afraid.

He then uses a variety of open source information - like media reports - to connect the possibility of exploitation with the assumption they were exploited. Again, this is a reasonable suspicion warranting further investigation, but it's not proof. Elections aren't overturned on reasonable suspicion.
edit on 29-11-2020 by WildBillX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Trying to dress up the election fraud hoax with semi-official people is like putting perfume on a hog. It still won't work.

It still stinks of another Trump con.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I said plainly in the OP it is not proof. He's one witness/expert among others. I believe that's at least one way you build a case. Corroborating evidence from more than one source.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
More on Navid Keshavarz-Nia ---

In 2017, according to this bio, he was chief security officer at "Black Key Solutions" (cybersummitusa.com...). Black Key Solutions was founded in 2014 and has received no government funding or contracts since that time (govtribe.com...). Its business address is 1823 Elgin Drive, Vienna, Virginia (www.manta.com...). A Google Maps search shows this to be a four bedroom home in a residential neighborhood. An reverse White Pages search appears to indicate that was - at the time - his house.

He's either currently or previously a VP at System Soft (their website doesn't list him among key execs sstech.us...), which appears to be a run-of-the-mill IT contractor run by a bunch of Indian guys.

His Ph.D. is from CalSouthern, a for-profit university that has only been accredited since 2015 (founded in 1978).

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I said plainly in the OP it is not proof. He's one witness/expert among others. I believe that's at least one way you build a case. Corroborating evidence from more than one source.

No, that's not correct. Multiple people with no proof, added together, don't become proof.

There's no evidence he witnessed anything (he only claims to have witnessed the possibility that things could occur) and there's no evidence he's an expert (his credentials are suspect and he seems to have a history of inflating his status).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join