It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Lucifer, and his Return as the Man of Sin.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am so looking forward to Jesus Morning Star Christ coming down like a bright light from heaven dispensing Justice indiscriminately like his Dad in the O.T...on one side on the planet anyways. All the while the other become Hell original depiction...Artic like Climates.
edit on 30-11-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
I am so looking forward to Jesus Morning Star Christ coming down like a bright light from heaven dispensing Justice indiscriminately like his Dad in the O.T...on one side on the planet anyways. All the while the other become Hell original depiction...Artic like Climates.

Sounds like God already has you in the Hell you built for yourself. You know when Adam and Eve ate off the tree of the Forbidden Fruit of Knowledge? Well, they stole the seeds. You need to find that tree, but I think you might be looking in the wrong place.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You know what. I can gell with the idea Adam and Eve stole (deprived) humanities shared experience and wanted it for themselves. I can accommodate the punishment carried out as justice. If the garden of eden is the sum of human experience.
Kind of like human demeanours and attitudes are trees that bear fruit after their kind.
Very interesting Blue shift. Cool!
a reply to: Blue Shift

edit on 1-12-2020 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
We were perfect. He got upset cause he was told to bow to us.

He tricked us with knowledge. We did not need to know.

We had Hands that could climb and Swim and Feet to walk run jump or kick.

We were the first perfect creation to survive anywhere. Knowledge made stuff worse.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Im just dont look forward to Judgement day is all really.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Sounds like God already has you in the Hell you built for yourself. You know when Adam and Eve ate off the tree of the Forbidden Fruit of Knowledge? Well, they stole the seeds. You need to find that tree, but I think you might be looking in the wrong place.

The seeds of the knowledge of self-awareness and self-value and the knowledge that they were naked as a form of subservience and nothing to do with sin as we conceive it in our modern, enlightened age. We have to remember that the tree and it's fruit were metaphorical. It wasn't an apple tree.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

The kingdom of God is within you. ‘Don’t you know that Ye are God’s?’ Sound familiar? Tell me what truth is Jesus? The truth is simple. The bible is a little pond for little fish. It’s a great big ocean outside your little book. Point it out to me, where is the kingdom of God?

While you are still alive the kingdom of god is wih you on certain conditions. I hope you understand that the kingdom of God is not with Satan's or with anti Christs or for that matter any one who has not bowed their knee to the Word of God.

Ye Are Gods
As Jesus was arrested and held [Illegally] by the high priest Caiaphas He [Jesus] was charged with blasphemy in that He claimed to be the Son Of The Most High EL. In Jesus’ defense by the Jerusalem Sanhedrin, the scripture was quoted to the court as found in Psalms 82:6,7.

In this Psalms of Asaph 82, Asaph is lamenting to The Most High El as a prayer request of his [Asaph’s lack of understanding.]

Psalms 82:1-8
(1) A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. [Gods in this event were the rulers of the people]
(2) How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
(3) Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
(4) Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
(5) They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
(6) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
(7) But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
(8) Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Asaph is saying “I have said that ye are gods [referring to the princes and governors of the Kingdom]. But this is not to say that these men are Gods because there is but one God and that is The Most High EL.

Asaph states - in verse 6 and 7 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.”

By this law of King David it is understood that The Most High El does regard some as His sons and as His gods of authority in his kingdom.

Is it not said the same to Moses ?
Exodus _7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
Was not Moses then a son of the Most High before David had a breath?

John 10:33-36
(33) The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
(34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
(360 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

This then was the defense of Jesus as He said “Is it not written in your law”, [referencing Asaph’s Psalm] I said Ye are gods? If The Most High called the servants of David gods then the law of David cannot be broken. Then Jesus pricked their minds in reminding these accusers that He [Jesus] was not blaspheming The Most High EL in claiming to be a servant or son of The Most High. Indeed He was a son of God and being a servant of God was a god by the law of David.

Jesus was acquitted by over 50% of the Sanhedrin of the charge of blasphemy but was then recharged to Pontus Pilate of sedition to Rome.

Now it is often repeated here on ATS by those who insist upon citing verses out of contextual study to meet their understanding. This particular example has been repeated numerous times and has been ignored too often. I urge you to study and realize the misinformation you garner in this type of posting. Your inferences are very damaging to others when you do this.

In conclusion and plain language, Jesus has never said that any of His creation were gods. You need a good teacher as well as others need to quit verse snatching and misunderstanding what scriptures are truly teaching. The entire OT and NT was not written by verses or chapters. Verses and chapters were instigated for points of reference only.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Im just dont look forward to Judgement day is all really.

Every day is Judgment Day for somebody. But for myself, I have no worries. I can have my heart weighed against a feather without a problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
The seeds of the knowledge of self-awareness and self-value and the knowledge that they were naked as a form of subservience and nothing to do with sin as we conceive it in our modern, enlightened age. We have to remember that the tree and it's fruit were metaphorical. It wasn't an apple tree.

Of course. I'm sometimes reminded of a little exchange in Bedazzled (1967) between Satan played by Peter Cook and Stanley Moon played by Dudley Moore. Moon essentially says, "Well, Adam and Eve were supposedly quite happy in Eden." To which Satan replies, "Yes, they were, and you know why? Because they were pig ignorant!"

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hail Satan, I say. Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well....
i had it in mind to insert this post under a 'wormwood'... but i could not find a fitting thread...

After all, the focus of this post is that Satan/Lucifer still has access to the God Throne Room & accuses persons that are alive on Earth of being evil & flaunts the actions of the Pope as being anti-Christian, on a perpetual basis

now --- sometime in the final 7 years of the end-times... Lucifer will be thrown out of Heaven and thrown to Earth... the 'accuser' AKA; Satan/Lucifer will be degraded to planet Earth according to Revelation 12 prophecy...

I suggest that Satan/Lucifer loses Status and is degraded-to-Earth at the same moment that the Wormwood mountain,
that shines like a lamp
enters the atmosphere and falls upon all the 'waters' on Earth... is a signal to all people that the 3rd Fall-of-Lucifer has taken place

the Falling 'Star' called 'wormwood' event occurs at stage termed the 3rd Trumpet...
which is after the first series of 'Seals' are opened

3rd trumpet event:

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

symbology & metaphor galore...
wormwood=false gospel ...
waters=word of truth/salvation/prophecy...
rivers & fountains=churches and seminaries

the 3rd trumpet may indeed coincide with the fatal head wound of the AC at the mid-week section of the end-time 7 year tribulations

readers might read the SKYWATCH link that inspired my coupling Wormwood-mountain/Star that fell to earth like a burning lamp (a diminished Satan who once shone like a brilliant light and struck like lightning, getting kicked out of heaven like a dim oil lamp of 2000 years ago)

see: www.skywatchtv.com...
edit on th28161333202814472021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

the reader will, of course, have noted the 'wormwood' Star that shone as a lamp ---> only polluted 1/3rd of the 'waters' which is coincindentally the multitude of Fallen Angels which followed Lucifer to Earth at the 2nd Fall (also known as War-in-Heaven) or 1/3rd of the heavenly host that happened even before the creation of the Garden-of-Eden experiments began
edit on th28161333276614592021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join