It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't worry, the vaccine is safe"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
We should give the politicians and their families double doze first, just to make sure there are´nt any side-effects

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: dogstar23

It makes sense - the big question for me is whether it will cause auto-immune disease, causing the body to attack its own cells. Or, cause an immune system overreaction like what causes many of the syptoms of severe COVID (bradykinin dysregulation and cytokine storms) upon later challenge with the actual virus.

So are you suggesting they are using a totally new idea here, or are they recycling something they have used before? I think using blood with antibodies is kind of new, but I don't think their process for this is first try...I could be wrong.

They've been starting to use this for cancer treatments - whether experimental or just research phases, I don't know, but this will be a first for mRNA vaccines. Others have all used deactivated or attenuated virus, or a less-dangerous virus with cross-immunity (i.e. cowpox to innoculate against smallpox.)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So, no thanks, since truly healthy people (as opposed to those who just who only have a lack of any symptoms and/or don't have any formal diagnosis yet) have either no or only mild symptoms, I'll just wait until I'm exposed (if I haven't been already) and go with the real deal.

I'm not running out to be first in line either, as to the cold I think it is because there are like 1000s of them and they can't make a vaccine for all.

It interesting the latest reports are showing zero increases this year in over all deaths. No spikes in any age group, and only about 10 to 15 thousand deaths are directly related to only COVID while the rest are people with serious life threatening preconditions. So how much is hype and how much could we have prevented over all if we just focused on high risk people only.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No need for vax ...

T-cells are bodys own immuno defence .

The PCR False Positive Pseudo-Epidemic

Forget the vaccine, it`s BS and health hazard....they should burn all rona vaccines at 1000 celcius to make sure it wont hurt anyone never or send to space .

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ColeYounger

I would be willing to bet you that we will soon see the cops going to peoples' homes and arresting them for posting anti-vaccine sentiment on social media. (In the U.K.)

Based on what ?
Seems to me you would lose your money.

If the UK brown coat police will go to pregnant woman house over a facebook post about a peaceful protest. I could see them doing the same thing to anyone posting anything negative about the vaccine.

If the vaccine is so safe, strip the mfg liability immunity. Let's test the vaccine on any politician or celebrity trying to push us to take it. They have enough money to where they don't have to worry about missing work to feed their family or not being able to pay medial bill due to vaccine side effects.

I will refuse covid vaccine just like i do the flu vaccine. I'll take my chances with 98% survival rate over risk of side effect from the rushed vaccine.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

It really wont. Police dont set or dictate the law in the UK.

All that happened was one counter terror head suggesting there be a pulic discussionon whether to introduce such laws, he was rightly ridiculed for being an idiot and not understanding basic UK law.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
All of the discussions on vaccine safety, viability, necessity etc are academic really, until we turn around and...

1.) can't eat at a restaurant until you've been COVaccinated
2.) can't enter your gym or fitness center until you've been COVaccinated
3.) can't get on an airplane until you've been COVaccinated
4.) can't enroll your children in school unless they've been COVaccinated
5.) can't get back into your office until you've been COVaccinated

I'm watching for when the COVaccination requirements begin to start piling up.

Look at the list above; add in any daily activities I've missed. At what point will YOU become COVaccinated?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I heard Shanghai safe an already has herd immunity to the CoronaVirus, so much so they went out of lockdown early unlike it neighbor Wuhan, or the remote Beijing. Almost like the virus didn't exist for some reason, an people are all better.

Wasnt Bill Gates there?
edit on 1-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join