It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't worry, the vaccine is safe"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
When are people going to realise that the big pharma companies are driven solely by profit. GPs are offered freebies for the drugs they prescribe. The dumbing down of our nation has prevented us from questioning whether drugs and vaccines prescribed to us are really necessary, preferring to believe what the nanny state instructs us to do.

I have had to point out a number of times to various doctors the medicines they were trying to give me were dangerous given what medical conditions i have .

None of them seem to read your notes or have a clue what they are doing here in the uk , better going to a veterinary person

Doctors are like plumbers, or mechanics, sometimes it takes some searching to get a real good one. As far as the vaccine, I'm not getting in line for it, anytime soon..not that we are seeing it before March 2021 anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: network dude
I've read that if you get the covid, recover and then get it again, it will be largely asymptomatic. Other articles say getting re-infected is very rare.
Of course, this will probably all change tomorrow.

Covid re-infection

Rare re-infections

This is true and almost identical to syphilis which I can attest (Through personal experience) can only be caught once unless sleeping with different partners. Since my divorce I have found great solice with a number of professional ladies. I discovered that my favourite, Sandra, had given me a dose of the big ‘S’ which proved very uncomfortable. Fortunately medication allowed me to heal from this wretched disease and my Doctor advised me that providing I stick with Sandra, I’m essentially immune and will not catch it again.

If I’m honest, the temptation to stray to other ‘Professionals’ has been strong at times especially since Sandra has clearly begun overindulging in snicker bars and Ben & Jerry ice cream but common sense keeps me on the right path.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I would be willing to bet you that we will soon see the cops going to peoples' homes and arresting them for posting anti-vaccine sentiment on social media. (In the U.K.)

Based on what ?
Seems to me you would lose your money.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I would be willing to bet you that we will soon see the cops going to peoples' homes and arresting them for posting anti-vaccine sentiment on social media. (In the U.K.)

Based on what ?
Seems to me you would lose your money.

This was three years ago. It's worse now.
Social Media policing

And this.

They're taking the vaccine even more seriously. They've said anti-vaxxers were tantamount to terrorists.
I guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

you know i' would think people would be concerned about a vaccine that has to be kept at -100 degrees fahrenheit, you would think it would freeze solid. and if it doesn't, makes me wonder whats in it to keep it from freezing solid? and if that is good / safe for the human body?

i know some stuff has to be kept cold but -100, if liquid seems would take days to thaw. and if they have to heat it up to give you the shot how do they thaw it if it's frozen? and how can it be still good if they have to thaw if it has to stay at -100?

i say don't take pfizers, wait on the others if you are bound bent and determined to do get one.

edit on 29-11-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was on Bextra for three years before they decided to pull the plug on it. My side effects may be part of the study, but instead of taking me off it, they just added a few more pills to try to stop the side effects. They took me off of it about two months before it was banned, but never told me why, they switched me to another pain reliever which did not work as well, but I was able to drop a medication after they changed it. I felt like a guiney pig, allergic to seven different meds they tried on me.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I said to a doctor years ago who was prescribing me Naproxen ,Being Dyslexic i might struggle to spell Paracelsus but i did read about him this was after asking for 18 months can i get a blood test please because this runs in my family en.wikipedia.org... I had a letter from my fathers doc with the area highlighted that ALL family members need tested for this which i showed countless times to various doctors , i may have added that their Hippocratic oath was not worth the paper it was written on

Long story this one i have to sit in a room with a security guard between me and the doctor
i went from earning £ 60-80k a year to struggling to get to the toilet 6 foot away and being denied benefits of any kind for 3 years ! or any medicine to help me a 6 week wait to see a doctor and being ushered out of the room within minutes [ computer says no ] and i always was Mr polite to those people , can i get a sick note Doctor NO , Can i have some painkillers No they told me i had sciatica but it was this that was wrong www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a total of £ 280.00 in Gov.com benefits in that time After jumping through hoops you would not believe , sorry you are self employed -NEXT but they bill you for full council tax etc etc i ended up homeless for a while because of this and had scabies for 8 months with the emergency accommodation they gave me but they refused me any meds for it or do anything about it ikyn .

I think the phrase am i talking [ swearword] Swahili and what i said i would do with some petrol earned me some 4 month jail time , i did the rock star tour
When they stuck me in front of the head shrink in the jail security guard included lol i asked him could he explain this www.medicaldaily.com... I saw the fastest case of sudden adult turrets syndrome hit him seconds after i told him De-nail is a river in Egypt , he refuses to take my calls now or see me since i got out and he took retirement

I am a bit of a cheeky twat and might have added to some of the doctors that i would run so many rings about them that they would think they were on Saturn ! I know a guy who went to the doc for weeks with a sore ankle and was told to rest it up at nights , after 6 weeks the local doc was closed for holidays and went to the next town over where he never had the chance to get his ankle up on the chair before the other doc noticed that it was broken ! that is how bad some of their care is .

So i hAVE A REALLY REALLY LOW OPINION of doctors , i KNOW I HAVE DEMENTIA but i have been waiting 5 years for the test
even though i got the clock face wrong in their office , and its taken me about a hour to type this out , ps the dementia alphabet is aaaa mmmm ahha

i COULD WRITE A BOOK

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: network dude

If I get Covid 19, can I get it again?

if you get the seasonal flue can you get it again ? well look at your past

Nobody I know (that I'm aware of) has fallen ill with the same seasonal influenza strain twice.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Everyone i don't like should get it first.

I remember the liberals screaming that the vaccine should be mandatory back last summer. Then they said no one should take it in the fall.

I think anyone who said it should be mandatory on any social media should be forced to take it.

I think anyone who said no one should take it if it was developed while Trump was in office on social media should not be allowed to take it until everyone has taken it and there is no one left that wants it.

Actually, I had a friend in the trial.
Vaccine 1 - he felt like he was hit on the arm by a board for a few days
Vaccine 2 - for 5 hours that night he was sick as a dog, then tired the next day, then fine

That was over a month ago and those seem to be the only side effects he had.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Plandemic
General Flynn
The loss of rights
Attack on the Bill of Rights
Stealing the election

When I read about these items in me reminded of December 13, 2016 when Buzz Aldrin Tweeted ‘We are all in Danger, it is Evil Itself’?

Makes you wonder what old Buzz stumbled into.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So I disagree that it has a chance to be unsafe past any typical flu shot would be. Every year that make a new flu shot that is like 3 different strains of flu. They kind of roll the dice in what strain they think will be the one. The problem is the dice have a huge number of sides. Now with COVID it is a flu and more importantly they know exactly what flu it is, so making a vaccine for it should actually be very easy using the same process as they do every year.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

My ex-wife I assume...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So Moderna designed its vaccine in just two days in January.
Does anyone find that suspicious since the WHO on Jan 12 stated

At this stage, there is no infection among healthcare workers, and no clear evidence of human to human transmission.

WHO

So Moderna whips a vaccine just in case?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So I disagree that it has a chance to be unsafe past any typical flu shot would be. Every year that make a new flu shot that is like 3 different strains of flu. They kind of roll the dice in what strain they think will be the one. The problem is the dice have a huge number of sides. Now with COVID it is a flu and more importantly they know exactly what flu it is, so making a vaccine for it should actually be very easy using the same process as they do every year.

So now coronaviruses are influenza viruses?

Also, they're using NOTHING like the same process. They're injecting RNA into the body so that it can cause human cells to produce proteins similar to those on the SARS-Coronavirus-2 spike protein, to elicit an immune response, to produce antibodies which will bolster defenses against the actual virus.

It makes sense - the big question for me is whether it will cause auto-immune disease, causing the body to attack its own cells. Or, cause an immune system overreaction like what causes many of the syptoms of severe COVID (bradykinin dysregulation and cytokine storms) upon later challenge with the actual virus.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Plandemic
General Flynn
The loss of rights
Attack on the Bill of Rights
Stealing the election

When I read about these items in me reminded of December 13, 2016 when Buzz Aldrin Tweeted ‘We are all in Danger, it is Evil Itself’?

I had a Fakebook account back then and pointed that out , How all the cool kids were heading over there back then for the holidays and next morning my account was gone , in all fairness i was warned by a famous film producer ? to take the post down but i was clueless how to do it and just hit the power off button as you do .

I only ever logged on every couple of months for a few hours and gave it laldy
I was shocked that a story i linked with a video about Fakebook using adverts in certain areas to target and observe the actions of the young was not pulled it was there for at least 6 months

Fakebook is so 2004 and Cambridge anaclitic is like the Mandela effect for me and if i ever see Buzz again face to face like i did 42 years ago when he walked away from a young lads question about the hot and cold / night and day

The little dafty really knows what buttons to press it seems

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

It makes sense - the big question for me is whether it will cause auto-immune disease, causing the body to attack its own cells. Or, cause an immune system overreaction like what causes many of the syptoms of severe COVID (bradykinin dysregulation and cytokine storms) upon later challenge with the actual virus.

So are you suggesting they are using a totally new idea here, or are they recycling something they have used before? I think using blood with antibodies is kind of new, but I don't think their process for this is first try...I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Algorithm needs further understanding...

edit on 29-11-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes, I've read you can.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
'Experts' , all of them, but they can't agree.

a reply to: DougHole64

edit on 30-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Now with COVID it is a flu and more importantly they know exactly what flu it is, so making a vaccine for it should actually be very easy using the same process as they do every year.

Ummm... no. It is not 'a flu', or more precisely, a strain of the influenza virus.

It is in the family of Coronavirus' (if it is real), this one being named SARS-Cov-2.

I'd also note that there has never, ever been a successful vaccine for the common cold (also in the family of Coronavirus'), nor did they ever make a successful one (had disastrous results from the trials) for SARS-Cov.

So, no thanks, since truly healthy people (as opposed to those who just who only have a lack of any symptoms and/or don't have any formal diagnosis yet) have either no or only mild symptoms, I'll just wait until I'm exposed (if I haven't been already) and go with the real deal.
edit on 30-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join