It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The East Virginia Medical School COVID-19 Protocol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting, some of this we can buy for ourselves and take, I actually already have some of these.

PROTOCALS FOR VARIOUS STAGES OF COVID-19

Good to see that Vitamins and minerals are now part of the treatment programs, and what they are so we can get them ourselves to try to mitigate the damage or not get it at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks, I feel "lucky" that I was already taking all of these vitamins.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Vaccine for Covid! Great news or not so fast?

As we edge closer to a vaccine, there's a lot of excitement. Of course there is, who doesn't want this era to close so we can get back to our other lives? But it's still early, and while excitement is afoot, some caution is warranted. Also, in this episode, the UK has (finally!) decided to distribute vitamin D to its most vulnerable populations. At last!

Why wasn't this done sooner and why not in more places? Those are very good questions. Finally - what would I do if I caught Covid? I'd use the EVMS protocol.

Peek Prosperity has been doing a great job keeping up with the science and questions around Covid since it first broke out. The EVMS is one protocol he does support. I do agree with it as is supported by a lot of evidence that has been coming out.

c19study.com/

I do expect a treatment plan like this to get a lot of resistance from those more invested in vaccination and lock down measures as a response to the Covid issues. It has only been by pretending there are no treatment options that the government and globalist have been able to get away with all their crazy.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good info all in one place, I will have to bookmark it. I have studied all of these extensively plus more. I would reduce virus replication by using a polymerase inhibitor which I have in stock and add to my coffee in the morning, a little Chaga goes a long way. Some Dr. Mudges citrus medicine works good for this virus. Two grapefruits, three oranges, and two Kiwis halved and scooped out into a bowl with a little sugar adjuvant added, will strongly protect us from this virus, each one of the three citrus has different properties against viruses, all together they form a synergetic relationship. Plus, they have vitamin C too.

I am more interested in researching how to reduce the chance of needing a hospital, if I got real bad, I would go to the hospital. Not before I got deathly ill though, I would rather stay away from those kind of places.
edit on 29-11-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is an excellent protocol, and I appreciate that it includes recommendations for BEFORE infection. Far better to prepare and strengthen and fortify the body BEFORE than try and treat an infection that has already taken hold. And we know from further clinical medical studies that proper Vitamin D3 levels is crucial to preventing the worst symptoms and complications of Covid.

I've posted these recommendations many times in different threads, but never thought to make an OP out of it. Good for you! I'm glad you did. This is probably among the best information people can have to fight Covid.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Good info all in one place, I will have to bookmark it. I have studied all of these extensively plus more. I would reduce virus replication by using a polymerase inhibitor which I have in stock and add to my coffee in the morning, a little Chaga goes a long way. Some Dr. Mudges citrus medicine works good for this virus. Two grapefruits, three oranges, and two Kiwis halved and scooped out into a bowl with a little sugar adjuvant added, will strongly protect us from this virus, each one of the three citrus has different properties against viruses, all together they form a synergetic relationship. Plus, they have vitamin C too.

I am more interested in researching how to reduce the chance of needing a hospital, if I got real bad, I would go to the hospital. Not before I got deathly ill though, I would rather stay away from those kind of places.

Dude. Hope your hale and hearty soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I thought this was interesting, some of this we can buy for ourselves and take, I actually already have some of these.

PROTOCALS FOR VARIOUS STAGES OF COVID-19

Good to see that Vitamins and minerals are now part of the treatment programs, and what they are so we can get them ourselves to try to mitigate the damage or not get it at all.

Tonight the Lion Sleeps again.

Thank the Universe....they have it bang on...wipe out those bad parasites and bacteria baby........support the process by replacing the materials they steal from us....and wha la.....you are on the winning side of the equation.

Someone is teaching these young people the TRUTHS.

www.bing.com...

edit on 30-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
... The EVMS is one protocol he does support. I do agree with it as is supported by a lot of evidence that has been coming out.

c19study.com/

That link is a link to a list of HCQ studies. The EVMS protocol has never fully endorsed or recommended HCQ. The first drafts had it as an optional (also Remdesivir), after the Lancet study that was retracted, they started arguing against HCQ, speaking about it in their protocol as if it wasn't clear yet if it had any benefit, even citing papers such as the Lancet study about supposed side effects concerning QTc-prolongation and basically recommending against using HCQ that way.

Everyone who jumped on board with 'the Lancet routine' concerning HCQ supposedly causing QTc prolongation, was wrong though (but they already knew better, they just don't care, it's a convenient excuse for not having used HCQ):

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

That link is a link to a list of HCQ studies.

There are studies for other treatments like Vitamin D, Zinc and ivermectin, all of which are supported by EVMS.

ivermectin is a similar drug to HCQ. Commonly used by vets to treat parasite. Looks to be a bit cleaner and better results than HCQ so far.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: whereislogic

That link is a link to a list of HCQ studies.

There are studies for other treatments like Vitamin D, Zinc and ivermectin, all of which are supported by EVMS.

ivermectin is a similar drug to HCQ. Commonly used by vets to treat parasite. Looks to be a bit cleaner and better results than HCQ so far.

We are killing the parasitic hosts of a potentially deadly Pleomorphic Bacteria.....it helps to know some of the keystone sources of the bug.

Untreated Chicken products carry deadly pathogens.

www.youtube.com...

Of all people a Vet should know what deadly pathogens Untreated Swine products carry.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join