It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong
The information comes from the state . You want this information to be looked at by a third party . Lmao , maybe you can head up the investigation on that . You can get to the bottom of this . Let me know if you need help ? Chronut would probably help you mate

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lugonn

step 1, read OP. Step 2 comment.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I don't speak about other posters on the forums. Not only is it against T&Cs, it's just not cool. This is a discussion forum, for the purpose of talking to each other and with each other, not about each other.

As to the subject at hand, there are voter records at the State of Pennsylvania website which lists birthdates for each voter. The State of Pennsylvania compiles these records, maintains these records, and publishes these records. The State of Pennsylvania determines their election rules and processes. The State of Pennsylvania coordinates with counties and municipalities, etc., to conduct elections.

Official State of Pennsylvania records have birthdates for people that precede the oldest known person in the USA. The birthdates are specific. No interpretation. Nothing to test. No hypothesis to be made. There are voters listed with birthdates older than reasonably possible. This is a problem. It needs to be investigated and explained by state officials and authorities. They may have a reasonable explanation... they may not have a reasonable explanation. But only they can prove or disprove it.

It is their duty and responsibility to do so. And it is our right and duty to demand they do so. Will they do so? Will they do so voluntarily? Or will they do so under a court order?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My response was about the post in question, asking what checks had been done into the veracity of the information.

At no point did I make a personal remark about anyone, only a general comment on the state of most of the posts in the Election forum.

I think that is a fair reflection of the tone of a lot of the posts in this general forum.

If you think that the comment was in anyone personal to someone, then I apologise as I have already said that was not how it was meant to come across.

My own feelings are assume nothing and question everything, but a lot of the posts in these forums come across as matter of fact.

All I was wanting to know, was what testing of this data had been done to prove that there was no mix up matching names and dates for vote requests.

As per my previous post, how were the dates entered into the database, automatically by matching names, manually by matching names, automatically from the vote requests, manually from the vote requests?

It's information like this that enables the veracity of the database to be checked, as you can drill down into the chain of events that generated the database and that will assist in judging if the information extracted from it is correct.
edit on 29-11-2020 by lugonn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So you would deny dead people their right to vote? Even if they list their cemetery address correctly and everything???

Honestly I am shocked that we do not have a movement standing up for dead peoples rights.

This is a serious issue and thankfully we have election officials that understand how important it is that someone gives them a voice.

#Deadlivesmatter

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
A chicken suit would be a step in the right direction.

There! Are you satisfied now that there was fraud!?

TCB

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lugonn

As per my previous post, how were the dates entered into the database, automatically by matching names, manually by matching names, automatically from the vote requests, manually from the vote requests?

and had you read the OP, all that was answered within. hence the steps.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And per my previous posts, it's up to the State of Pennsylvania to provide this information, as they are the ones who compile the date, maintain the date, established rules and procedures for elections, conduct the elections, and so on and so forth. This data set raises questions and shows a problem. This should not happen. So the state needs to investigate and explain how this happened to the people. This is what people have demanded, are demanding, and will continue demanding.

It's information like this that enables the veracity of the database to be checked, as you can drill down into the chain of events that generated the database and that will assist in judging if the information extracted from it is correct.

Which is exactly why people keep demanding answers from the state and election officials. Not just in Pennsylvania but all over the country. Even in states already declared, not in the news, not in litigation, just people questioning the issues they see in their own states.

The other option would be that Dominion or Smartmatic may very well have records that could help us know the truth. But they sure haven't volunteered them, so those would have to be obtained via court subpoena in a lawsuit.

And if any of the many lawsuits succeed, perhaps we will see this too.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

absentee ballots for servicemen abroad, should they not vote?

That used to be the ONLY legal mail in ballot

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So the questions should be, why are these birthdates in the list if they are demonstrably older than the older living person in the USA.

Are they living people with the wrong birthdates listed?

Just because it's an official record doesn't mean that it's correct.

Yes, it's right that these records are questioned but does this prove voter fraud?

I would say no, not until you can show that these records are correct and that person is dead and not mixed up with someone of the same name, who has a different birthdate.

Also, how much effort would be required to find out all the names of dead people wrongly listed on the electoral roll as alive, request votes in their name, have them sent to different addresses (where incidentally other voters wouldn't be living as you could cross check why the same address had completely different people apparently living there), completed and sent back?

I'm not claiming fraud didn't happen but this wouldn't be a sensible way to undertake it.

Also, if you were going to commit fraud, you should at least do it so that you are guaranteed to change the result, which apparently these wouldn't have done?

Why have a smoking gun that can be so easily proven?

If I was really into conspiracy theories, I would say it's a false flag by the Trump supporters to show that the Democrats cheated!

edit on 29-11-2020 by lugonn because: corrections

edit on 29-11-2020 by lugonn because: corrections

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I have downloaded the official PA data from PA.data.gov and I checked all the claims and everything checked out ok - so this is factual and not fake news. You can download the text file for yourself and use a plain text editor to jump to the line numbers listed in the OP thread to check for yourself, it´s easy to do so.

Could you provide a link from where you downloaded the file?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Honestly I am shocked that we do not have a movement standing up for dead peoples rights.

I've gotta agree. They're constantly being walked over and trampled.

This is a serious issue and thankfully we have election officials that understand how important it is that someone gives them a voice.

They are literal saints. It's not up to you or me to tell dead people if they're up to the challenge of voting. If they've got an address, by golly gee they should at least have the opportunity to vote -- sheesh! Instead, we just automatically disenfranchise them from voting and voter rolls at the first whiff they're dead. It's really quite unAmerican.

#Deadlivesmatter

You're a true patriot standing up for them. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Why have a smoking gun that can be so easily proven?

Good question. Hence the demand for answers from all responsible and involved parties, or anyone and everyone with personal knowledge thereof.

I've already given a couple examples of how it could be on the part of election officials assigning a wrong birthdate to a legitimate voter.

We need answers from state officials and election authorities. When we have the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, lots of questions will answer themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I have downloaded the official PA data from PA.data.gov and I checked all the claims and everything checked out ok - so this is factual and not fake news. You can download the text file for yourself and use a plain text editor to jump to the line numbers listed in the OP thread to check for yourself, it´s easy to do so.

Could you provide a link from where you downloaded the file?

Thanks in advance.

It´s in the OP link.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The Internet Archive link?

I was expecting a direct link to an official source, but that will do, thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm glad we agree about something.

Like most of these things, if you have enough entries on a list there will be errors.

I would say that you will not find out if these are deliberate or human errors.

We have far fewer people in the UK and things like this happen all the time.

It comes down to time, money and human nature

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
9 out of 5 biden voters disapprove of this message.....

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

data.pa.gov...
that gets you in the neighborhood. Link in OP drills down more.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can't find that specific download link, everything I find has a different base URL.

But I have no problems in using the Internet Archive's copy, as their source was the official source at the time (November 07).

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lugonn

If I was really into conspiracy theories, I would say it's a false flag by the Trump supporters to show that the Democrats cheated!

I can only believe you’re being sarcastic. No one checks the fraud . No one cares if one residence gets ten mail in ballots . No one cares if dead people vote or pets or illegals . That is no one with any power. I find it odd that you’ve been a member since 2004 but have only made 16 posts since then . Now you’ve come back after all these years to give us your input . Something seems off about that . Can you explain that for me ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join