It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
General Election researchers have compiled a list of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person.

See the complete list of PA voters born before 08/15/1905 here

Although not enough votes to overturn the election, to me it shows that the integrity of the mail-in ballots is lost because there´s no government oversight to prevent dead people from voting, and this is proof of that. Who knows how many dead people voted that are born later than 1905. These dead people applied for a mail-in ballot, had it mailed out to them, and returned the mail-in ballot - obvious election fraud imo.

We basically found all mail-in ballots where the voter was born
before 08/15/1905 which is the birthdate of the oldest living person currently living in the US. The line number for in
PA´s public open data file is also printed out so that anyone with a text editor can assert the results for themselves
by opening the data file and jumping to that line

I have personally checked the list against he PA public open data set and it is all correct.

Here are some samples from the list:

# 1) Found a mail-in ballot voter that is 1432 days older than the oldest person in the US at line #53258:
ALLEGHENY,D,09/13/1901,OLMAILV,09/23/2020,09/23/2020,09/28/2020,,27TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,42ND SENATORIAL DISTRICT,18TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

# 2) Found a mail-in ballot voter that is 1753 days older than the oldest person in the US at line #100943:
MONTGOMERY,R,10/27/1900,MAILIN,09/30/2020,09/30/2020,10/03/2020,10/24/2020,149TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,17TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,5TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

# 3) Found a mail-in ballot voter that is 1712 days older than the oldest person in the US at line #315901:
WASHINGTON,R,12/07/1900,MAILIN,04/14/2020,04/14/2020,10/05/2020,10/16/2020,39TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,46TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,14TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

Please share to get the word out, we all know by now that the MSM media won´t.

If you found this PA research interesting then also see:
BREAKING: List of 23,305 FAKE Pennsylvania mail-in ballots published online

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This is something you should put on Parler quickly!

Before anyone resticts your freedoms.

Did you fact check this is any way before you posted it?

Script...is this a specific unbiased script? Anyone could have written your script in the link with any data source. There is more comment than code.
edit on 29-11-2020 by sunkuong because: Clarification

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

This is something you should put on Parler quickly!

Before anyone resticts your freedoms.

Did you fact check this is any way before you posted it?

Script...what script? What data file? Anyone could have written your script in the link.

I´m not on Parler. I have checked that it matches the official data myself. See the link and you´ll understand what the script is.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

The MSM wont, but im sure right wing shills will

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The MSM wont, but im sure right wing shills will

It´s all good as long as the information is put out there imo.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Without some 3rd party verification the information doesnt amount to much.

Seems to be lacking data integrity and open to interpretation.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It´s all official data from PA.data.gov, Anyone can download it and with a simple text editor open it and jump to the line number mentioned in the OP link. Anyone can verify.

I´ve personally downloaded the pa.data.gov data file (it´s just a text file) and have checked all the data myself to verify it before I posted here. Have you downloaded it already and checked for yourself?

-MM

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Who is it in the government that keeps putting these dead voters back on the roll? There have been lots of attempts to clean up the voter roles, but someone in the system is fighting against efforts to cleanup. It is an intentional effort to corrupt the voter database just for voter fraud and exploitation.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

...it shows that the integrity of the mail-in ballots is lost because there is no government oversight to prevent dead people voting, and this is proof of that.

So you would deny dead people their right to vote? Even if they list their cemetery address correctly and everything???

Just kidding. I'm really not making light of the situation. This is a huge concern -- one of many -- and needs to be investigated and how this could happen explained at the very least. We can decided how to fix it from there.

I did read that in one state (I believe Nevada, but I'm not sure now), dead voters were explained away as part of the "curing" process for ballots missing birthdates with an election worker filling it in as 01/01/1900. Their assumption was that if the voter had a ballot, that their eligibility to vote was already "verified" in the request process.

However, this is just one of many "irregularities" and technically noncompliance with the law, and they all need to be investigated and explained to the public. The major media should be doing exactly this -- not denying and minimizing these discrepancies. And yes, if anyone thinks it rises to the level of criminal, then it should be pursued and prosecuted as such. And of course candidates/voters affected have every right to demand that illegitimate votes should be thrown out, appropriate reforms to election law and procedures should be implemented, and any other proper redress of their grievances.

It is also necessary and proper to look at the bigger picture: Could these minor issues be exploited by insiders to allow enough fraudulent votes to change the outcome of an election? And were they???

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What the PA data shows is not only did these people have a mail-in ballot mailed out to them but the dead voters also applied for a mail-in ballot and returned the ballot to the government - this is intentional election fraud, not just someone that has died and not been removed from the PA voter database because of some paper processing error. It´s all in the PA data set, see the columns for "Application Approved Date", "Application Return Date", and "Ballot Returned Date" columns in the OP link.

-MM

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Sunkong is just trolling you. Recognize his trolling for what it is - moving the goalposts yet once again.

First, there was no fraud.
Then no provable fraud.
Then no widespread fraud.
Then not enough fraud to change the election.
Now in this user's trolling, any proof of fraud has to be verified by a third party.
What will it be next? Proof of fraud has to be verified by a third party and notarized? And sent along with it a picture of your mother in a chicken suit?

You need to ask this user to put it in black and white just what his definition of acceptable proof is. He won't do that, though, because then the goalpost can't be moved anymore when that definition is met. It seems like these trolls are really grasping at straws now.

Try asking that user. I dare you and you'll see that I'm right.

TCB

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

What kind of 3rd party verification do you mean? The data comes directly from the state, so it does not get more official than that, it is (presumably) accessible to all, so you can take a gander for yourself at the birthdates.

Data integrity? The data came from the state. Are you suggesting the state is giving out false data on voters?

And what is there to interpret in a birthdate? Date, month, year. Pretty clear and self-explanatory.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Trolling is right. Exactly my modus operandi.

This op in itself presents nothing tangible. It looks like credible data but does not substantiate it.

A chicken suit would be a step in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Cemetery Disenfranchisement is morally corrupt 🦑

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I am suggesting the state is giving false data on voters.

Hasnt the whole voter fraud case been based on the states defrauding the voters?

Let the Krakens lay where they fall. I mean chips.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Did these become "Late" votes by chance ? 🤓

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

What the PA data shows is not only did these people have a mail-in ballot mailed out to them but the dead voters also applied for a mail-in ballot and returned the ballot to the government...

Okay. So these weren't among the mail-in ballots sent out wholesale -- we can exclude unrequested mail-in ballots from this situation. That's a good thing.

...this is intentional election fraud...

Maybe it is... it sure looks like it. We know dead people should not be voting, so we know it's a problem that needs to be sorted. But maybe it isn't. I already gave an explanation from election center for their "dead" voters. And yes, their explanation was another can of worms, since election workers should not be completing ballots for voters against their laws. Maybe they were lying. Maybe they were lying about some but not about all. There are lots of shenanigans going on, and we need to know exactly how what happened, so we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

It needs further investigation, so we know ALL the whys and wherefores, and that information made public. We can then demand appropriate reform and redress.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Like you say, not enough to change the outcome but still significant.

Nobody can say which side this would benefit. The people who received these ballots, the folk who live there now, could support anyone.

The mail in ballots could have been binned by the new home owners, or they may have used them to fraudulently vote for Trump, or Biden, or an Independent.

Clearly they need to update it for 2020

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

All I know is that dead people don´t apply for a mail-in ballot sent out to them, fill it out, and mail it back to the government.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I am suggesting the state is giving false data on voters.

Okay. So where would/could we find accurate data? Who would have that? Dominion? Smartmatic? In that case, however, it would have to be subpoena'd as part of a lawsuit in court.

Hasnt the whole voter fraud case been based on the states defrauding the voters?

Well, some state officials at least... but that's what we're trying to figure out. Some of us anyway.

Let the Krakens lay where they fall. I mean chips.

Yes, give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and then let the chips and Krakens fall where they may.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join