It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the Freedom Bells of Christmas Ring!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Let the Freedom Bells of Christmas Ring

On Christ - Knowing what I know, I could see it being very possible that Jesus was a real person.
(for all those who have not read my replies to posts, I am not only a firm believer in life throughout
the Creation, I Believe that it's fruit, conscious foci or "people" exist to varying degrees within all things.
The more complex, the more "aware" (i.e. memory).

For these focal points to grow they must integrate/reincarnate into a living being,
(Hence the "Eternal Machine" of Life.), who bears a neural network and a brain capable of "memory".
Memory imprints into the "mind-Sea" of that which is the maker of this three dimensional universe as it moves
forward through time.
Our consciousness requires time in which to form thoughts and memories, but we leave behind an imprint of them
in the mind of God that is never forgotten and is always accessible by that foci either forward/backward/real-time
through supernal "spirit" technology.)

In short....If God and the Angels had wanted to make Jesus a Prophet AND Son of God, it wouldn't have been difficult
for them, for you see, Half of that is already True as we are all Sons and Daughters and Other foci of God....the only thing that isn't.. is....Well.....NOTHING.

As for the Freedom Bells part...well, God Bless the United States of America; the Greatest Experiment in Human Governance to Grace the surface
of this planet...EVER! o7

edit on 28-11-2020 by Khurzon because: emote in wrong place, sry about paragraphs being "off"

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
Let the Freedom Bells of Christmas Ring

On Christ - Knowing what I know, I could see it being very possible that Jesus was a real person.
(for all those who have not read my replies to posts, I am not only a firm believer in life throughout
the Creation, I Believe that it's fruit, conscious foci or "people" exist to varying degrees within all things.
The more complex, the more "aware" (i.e. memory).

For these focal points to grow they must integrate/reincarnate into a living being,
(Hence the "Eternal Machine" of Life.), who bears a neural network and a brain capable of "memory".
Memory imprints into the "mind-Sea" of that which is the maker of this three dimensional universe as it moves
forward through time.
Our consciousness requires time in which to form thoughts and memories, but we leave behind an imprint of them
in the mind of God that is never forgotten and is always accessible by that foci either forward/backward/real-time
through supernal "spirit" technology.)

In short....If God and the Angels had wanted to make Jesus a Prophet AND Son of God, it wouldn't have been difficult
for them, for you see, Half of that is already True as we are all Sons and Daughters and Other foci of God....the only thing that isn't.. is....Well.....NOTHING.

As for the Freedom Bells part...well, God Bless the United States of America; the Greatest Experiment in Human Governance to Grace the surface
of this planet...EVER! o7

Not necessarily. Metal retains a memory. Many things have memory without being conscious. They just cannot be introspective, therefore are markers and identifiers for the things that do.
The world is a stage. if your not an actor, your a prop.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Good point and probably so in some cases, unless perhaps they had already experienced the state of matter that yeilds the brain and then later decided to revisit those less complex states....i.e. wind spirit, water spirit...etc etc etc

And there is One sentience which is always there....to hear the tree fall in the forest.
edit on 29-11-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

new topics

join