It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Protesters Chant 'F*** Garcetti'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
BLM Protesters Chant 'F*** Garcetti' Garcetti' Amid Rumors L.A. Mayor May Join Biden Administration

Looks like Biden ought to vet every appointee through BLM, got a feeling his first year is going to be very eventful. He has a lot of interests pulling his strings

www.newsweek.com...

Black Lives Matter protesters gathered outside Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti's residence on Thanksgiving morning in protest of rumors that President-elect Joe Biden's transition team may be considering nominating Garcetti to his incoming administration.

Though Garcetti has previously denied that he is contemplating a political move, the Los Angeles chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) said in posts on social media that they will continue protesting until the Biden transition team confirms that Garcetti is not among the politicians being considered for a cabinet position. Thursday marked the third straight day of the protests.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
BLM Protesters Chant 'F*** Garcetti' Garcetti' Amid Rumors L.A. Mayor May Join Biden Administration

Looks like Biden ought to vet every appointee through BLM, got a feeling his first year is going to be very eventful. He has a lot of interests pulling his strings

www.newsweek.com...

A country that is possibly going to be run by mob rule.

Which to be honest is exactly what the Democrat party wants.

For America to be a Democracy.

The irony....

edit on 28-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Assuming Biden actually wins.

He has not yet won.

link   
Elections have consequences.

+16 more 
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Black lives don't matter to Black Lives Matter, anyone with eyes in their head can see that - they should actually be called The Marxist Revolutionary Guard - this title is much more apt and befitting of their actual conduct and agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder if Biden people are planning a "night of the long knives" in some sense. Replace current law enforcement with DNC approved law enforcement, get the antifa and BLM riled up beyond belief soon after, come down on them hard and claim that they were "defending America"?

I personally do not see that out of the realm of possibilities with these people.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If black lives mattered to black lives matter, biden would be the last person they would have supported.
edit on 28/11/2020 by dug88 because: Weirdly worded sentence.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Doesn't this just prove that the months of rioting, arson, looting is tied to the democrats?

Seems pretty damned obvious now.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We're not suddenly going to apply names to corresponding definitions or vice-versa.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

If black lives mattered to black lives matter, biden would be the last person they would have supported.

Given the racist statements Biden has made over his career, why would ANY non-white person support him?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Exactly........3 strikes, your oooout!

The fact of the matter is that black lives matter to only white people, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

BLM. The NAACP on crack.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now, now. It’s not like they are defrocking long time darlings of the party like Dianne Feinstein are they?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: dug88

Given the racist statements Biden has made over his career, why would ANY non-white person support him?

Because they have been brainwashed into believing Republicans=rich and Democrats=poor
...Even when presenting them with 2 rich white guys as choices.

Stupid people that reconfirm the need for basic voting requirements.

Politicians know exactly what they're doing playing these guys.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Not just racist statements. Has passed actual racist laws. Is the definition of the systematic racism BLM hates so much. The literal embodiment of it. The champion of it over his career.

But ya know, people these days have the memory of #ing goldfish. I blame the fluoride and the soy.
edit on 28/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It kind of makes me wonder why we should listen to anything Dems have to say in this day and age.
edit on 28-11-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It kind of makes me wonder why we should listen to anything Dems have to say in this day and age.

Democrats are on the side of violence and supression of free speech.

It's why they never condemned the violence.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Nah dude, trump was the source of all the violence if I remember my CNN correctly. Which would mean he's actually the biggest supporter of blm and an advocate of equal rights. Again...if I remember my cnn version of history correctly.

It's Trump's fault all that peaceful violence occurred as far as I remember.
edit on 28/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

If that is the case, and it absolutely does seem to be, shouldn't Trump, as President of this country defend the constitutional rights of everyone in this country BAMN, for an ironically lack of a better word?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
Eh, he already offered to help the liberaltopias to put down their little minimao uprisings, and they called him a fascist hitler for it lol. Let em burn, or clean up their own mess. And don't give em no federal money to help them clean that mess up either. Hurricane Reeeee doesn't count as a natural disaster

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join