It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of 23,305 FAKE Pennsylvania mail-in ballots published online

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A Pennsylvania case (Republicans against law-breaking Secretary of State) submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday.

Link to the filing: www.supremecourt.gov...

If SCOTUS accepts the case, it's a sign that they see EVIDENCE of significant Fraud and/or Malpractice (signatures not verified.)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Republicans sure bought the delusion hook line and sinker. If you think the election was stolen do the rest of us a favor don't vote if really think your vote doesn't matter.
edit on 1-12-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Republicans sure bought the delusion hook line and sinker. If you think the election was stolen do the rest of us a favor don't vote if really think your vote doesn't matter.

Who are "the rest of you" ? What is your political affiliation?

-MM

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Im glad to read so little from so many of you.

It took me one google search to find this

Fact Check: Data Showing Ballots mailed to voters Recived by the State before

For those of you who are still seekers.
edit on 1-12-2020 by anarkyangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reuters are just crap at fact checking, plenty of evidence on this topic was conveyed yesterday during the Arizona hearings.

-MM
edit on 1-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Those people hate trump so much they went back in time. Or ahead in time.

Not sure about the time.

I posted 3 times I guess

If somebody can write a song about asking what time it is... you know for sure what time it is after asking three times.

Back to the elections..

I hope somebody has the presence of mind to confiscate all those dominion voting machines and servers before they are whipped clean and shipped to a (other) banana republic for their upcoming elections. These machines should be forensically investigated..

edit on 1/12/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A Pennsylvania case (Republicans against law-breaking Secretary of State) submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court yesterday.

If SCOTUS accepts the case, it's a sign that they see EVIDENCE of significant Fraud and/or Malpractice (signatures not verified.)

That is not what it means if SCOTUS accepts a case. If SCOTUS accepts a case, it is at least because 4 of 9 justices (a minority), believe that there is a significant issue involved that will benefit from a determination by the Court--it says nothing about the Court's views of the merits of the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This leaves me with one big question. Who would be organized enough to carry out fraud on this scale (You'd hundreds of conspirators at multiple levels of government just to get all of those fake ballots through the system), yet stupid enough to leave a trail a mile wide?

It would be like getting to the last 15 minutes of Ocean's Eleven and seeing one of the characters taking the loot away in a monogrammed bag with their real name on the luggage tag.

I'm calling fake or misrepresentation on this.

can you explain what BAMN means in your own words?

A group that simply doesn't have the resources to carry out fraud of that scale in a red state.

I notice that you didn't even attempt to answer my question. Your expecting me to believe that a group could be powerful enough to throw red state blue, yet stupid enough to get caught using publicly available information?

Nope, not buying this at all.

This would be akin to the CIA trying to influence the election on Iran, and one of their agents putting political subversion down on their visa application.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: carewemust

That is not what it means if SCOTUS accepts a case. If SCOTUS accepts a case, it is at least because 4 of 9 justices (a minority), believe that there is a significant issue involved that will benefit from a determination by the Court--it says nothing about the Court's views of the merits of the case.

Correct, they can take a case because they believe that they can make a ruling on it that gas significance, not because they support the argument of the case.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a

all 100,000

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel
Might want to adjust that search a bit...

The Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Reuters bought the Associated Press.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You

A group that simply doesn't have the resources to carry out fraud of that scale in a red state.

I didn’t think we were talking about a whole state? I though we were talking about a city controlled by a corrupt Democrat political machine where the majority or large bulk of ballots for that state is cast?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Some old school Chicago political machine tricks concerning elections....

blockclubchicago.org...

Here are a few of the tricks the Machine used:

• Electoral rolls are supposed to keep track of who is registered to vote. The rolls would be rigged so dead people’s names still appeared on them, Crawford said, meaning others could vote for the candidate of their choice in the dead person’s name.

Sometimes, people working for the Machine would even go into cemeteries and take the names off of tombstones, then go back and fill out voter registration cards with the dead person’s names as if they were still alive, Crawford said.

• Election judges are supposed to keep an eye out for anything fishy at the polls. Republicans had a small presence in the city, though, and it was difficult to find Republican volunteers for the post, Crawford said.

Democrats would pretend to be Republicans and would volunteer, meaning there were actually two Democrats at polling places. Officers who provided security got their jobs from the Machine and weren’t going to say anything about what happened, Crawford said.

• People would be promised $5, a warm meal or a drink at the local pub to vote for the “right” people, said Crawford and Simpson.

Until there is a real meaningful oversight and audit process to enforce standards and provide real consequences for voter fraud, it’s going to be an on going problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge

Figuring out who created it would verify it if the person who created it is an authorized person.

has anyone done that?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Another batch of illegal Pennsylvania voters confirmed.

People who have died. 40,000 of them!

Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join