It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh noes! She released the Kraken...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Since Twitter is the source de jour around here just now, I thought I'd share these.

Mz Powell has released the Kraken...

Though, to be fair, judging by her spelling she really has just released the Karen, I'm starting to think she doesn't know what a Kraken actually is...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The problem will always be to find one, just one judge that has an open mind because they don't have political or financial "investments". Even then that justice exists he/she has to have the steel heart and mind to push against the other 98% tidal flood of those on the take. It'll crush their invite to the wine and cheese in the Hamptons crowd.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

While this is true, Republican judges appointed by Trump himself have thrown this out of court. I'm willing to be proved wrong on this but I'm sure they have

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
With all the spelling errors maybe she does mean release the Karen.

This will never be over either way.

If Biden does become POTUS, then the right will never accept it. If Trump is some how miraculously voted in by the C.E, the left will never accept it.

They are doing a fine job of divide and conquer and in the end everybody is screwed, because they’re just two halves of the same turd sandwich.

edit on 28/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If it looks like rubbish, sounds like rubbish then it's rubbish.

Womder how much time she wasted on this.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Couldn't agree more. Plus holding up the democratic process of transition is making America weak, vital roles can't be filled and it could cause National Security issues. Obama transition started 3 days after the election!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Too long, that's for sure.

Though to read it, it does seem very rushed, she didnt even have time to use a spell checker...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Actually maybe Guliani told everyone he was going to "release the Karen" (i.e. sack off Powell) and she thought he said Kraken, that theory makes as much sense as any in this Bizarroworld Election

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Even rushed, how do you not proofread it at least once? Or pay someone to.
edit on 28-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Such pettiness and superficiality... I really expected a better defense from the Dems. You know, maybe using relevant facts to attack the substance of the witness statements, statistical data analysis, illegal manipulations of processes and protocols preceding election day. Not just nitpicking over typos...

Apparently they cannot attack the substance of the allegations... so they attack the persons.

Good to know!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Leftist tears taste fantastic with whiskey and ice. Also watching your petty attacks on spelling fills my heart with joy because you can’t attack the substance of the law suit.

This country is divided and it’s because the Dems don’t necessarily like Biden/Harris...it’s because they hate Trump. It has blinded them to a lot of what their own party is doing and how corrupt they are.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Al gore didnt concede until December 13th 36 days after the election. There is no reason to concede until after the electoral college votes.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A Kraken is a mythological creature, just like the evidence for all these alleged crimes the past 4 years....and the next 4 it seems.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Fortunately, the judges in these cases are used to seeing spelling and grammatical errors worse than this from both sides of court cases and pay little attention to them. It's about the law, not appearances and semantics. Not one person bashing Sidney could do her job. They're all a bunch of children making fun of one kid in the class because he has a booger sticking out of his nose.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm starting to think she doesn't know what a Kraken actually is...

A pretty damn good spiced rum.

Coincidence? I think not.

Explains the speeling mistooks

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
What if those "typos" are codes? I've read through several threads before this one, I will try to look back and find it. Quiet an interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Seems pretty obvious these text errors are some sort of software issue which caused text to be read incorrectly, I've seen similar things before. From what I understand the issue was quickly fixed.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow so slow you only missed it by a few days.

Very impressive

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It could have pictures of Biden with his "kiddie's" and it would be ignored. Doesn't matter the content I am surprised we hadn't heard how Sydney raped some boy 30 years ago. Really one of the big issues here is the dems credibility have been ruined by their systematic way of character assassination, intimidation and ridiculous spin.

I am a bit frustrated at waiting for this "Kraken" that they couldn't use any word processor to take 5 minutes to correct spelling issues. Its as if they intended to leave misspellings in?

Really I would think you couldn't without purpose misspell two words in the title of the doc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join