It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell has photos of check stubs to pay ballot harvesters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If this is true then "Game over" as those who paid and those who received will be outed. Full title is : Sidney Powell has photos of check stubs to pay ballot harvesters and golly Gee Whiz I hope this is the beginning of the end for those who wish to corrupt the election process.
twitter.com...

“We’ve got pictures of the check stubs paid to people to ballot harvest.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is getting sad man. If she ever actually had any real proof, she would have already turned it in.
All she is doing now is pulling your chain man.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It would be great if this were filed as evidence in a lawsuit of some kind, but instead we have more Tweets and I'm sure a Bitchute video or two will be up soon.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I can't help but feel we're now at the point where election fraud isn't a big deal. Basically people are fine with all the actual fraud happening because, well, it wasn't enough to change the election. It started with "no evidence of fraud", then morphed to "no evidence of widespread fraud", now were at "it's not enough fraud to change the outcome". We've witnessed a slippery slope of making excuses for increasingly unacceptable levels of fraud since the election.

It's pretty disgusting to watch actually. I've lost a great deal of respect for people on both sides of this issue in the past couple weeks.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

clicked both the links and did not see one picture of said cheque stubs

oh well, guess she must have put them in one the many yet to be released "kraken" documents

legal cases are not won on twitter, evidence needs to be presented in a courtroom, i hope she has something other than hot air, as she has a lot of people clinging to her every word, they will either be elated when this finishes or rather aggrieved.

At the moment she is the pied piper with many a follwer

I have said before I hope this goes to the highest court it can, then and only then will her followers accept the result............you will wont you?
edit on 28-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
HMMM... I'm not sure most people understand how the judicial process works( or maybe a lot are being purposefully disingenuous). I believe she is trying to SUBMIT these items as evidence. Clearly she has brought lawsuits... she has to get the case heard BEFORE she can officially submit evidence. She also cant ruin her case by trying said case in the media.
she has already claimed, to the court, that she has said evidence and these liberal courts have told her NO... it will go up the chain...to the supreme court it seems. Remember, these courts. The ones that are ruling against her and Trump. These are the same ones ( liberal packed courts) that made it possible for these contested votes to occur. OUTSIDE of normal voting rules and procedures. That's a fact. If she says she has evidence...why and WHO wont let her present it? if there is nothing there, this would be over in a week. Something( a group of someone's) is getting all of this blocked... YOU. US AS US CITIZEN....should at least WANT to see what she has, no? people need to GET OFF THE CNN,MSNBC( Non stop Trump hate) and dig a little. We all shouldn't only fight for our own vote.. ALL VOTES MATTER( ALL LEGAL VOTES). A lot of people that are flatly dismissing this need to do more homework as to why people are making claims of illegal votes. It should be enough to at least peak curiosity and demand a resolution.

edit on 28-11-2020 by daboxfan because: perspective change..

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

What courts have told her she cannot present the evidence and how do you know it was a liberal judge? Why not release them online then? Seems very phony to me..

edit on 28-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

She has no reason to destroy her career by making all of this up.

I will not be surprised to find out that there has been military tribunals running parallel to the drips that are coming out and when the storm truly arrives, the evidence will be clear to everyone.

After the fall out of the coming nuclear cognitive dissonance implosion, we will see the people of the world unite as the pure evil hiding in the shadows is fully cast into the light.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This is getting sad man. If she ever actually had any real proof, she would have already turned it in.

Question:

Turned it in to Who?

The FBI or other government agencies which covers up and buries evidence?

The Democratic Activist MSM?

The Non-MSM press so that the MSM press has time to convince the American public that it is fake?

I mean really, If the MSM would not cover Hunter Biden's laptop then they will not do anything to bring truth to light.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

And when none of the things random people on the internet told you would happen happens, then what?

She obviously has a reason to make all this up and destroy her career. Money. And notoriety as a pundit after the election is certified in Biden’s favor and Trump rides off into the sunset still screaming fraud.

Using that as capital to start up his own news network to continue to fleece all of you who have buried your heads in the sand this far.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

she could have turned it in to OANN, Newsmax or Fox and Tucker to gain some public traction

What timescale is reasonable at this junction, another week, month,year?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

And when none of the things random people on the internet told you would happen happens, then what?

She obviously has a reason to make all this up and destroy her career. Money. And notoriety as a pundit after the election is certified in Biden’s favor and Trump rides off into the sunset still screaming fraud.

Using that as capital to start up his own news network to continue to fleece all of you who have buried your heads in the sand this far.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
first off, you dont present evidence to the public that you are going to submit as evidence to the court. Shes not arguing with you, shes making an argument to the court. They alone are the only ones that will weigh in on evidence or not. How many times did you see any prosecutor show their cards to the public before court? they dont.

second, as i said already, shes not arguing with you or the media. She doesnt have to prove to you or the media or any armchair couch warrior anything. She only needs to show it to the courts. Because its the courts that will decide this, either for or against.

Honestly if the media never shows the proof, or does show the proof, it doesnt matter. Because once the court decides either way, its final.

people are turning this into a "convince me" situation. It is not. Only the courts are what matters.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sure she does. Directly from Hugo Chavez to her hands.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

In your opening sentence: You'd have to establish the credibility of:

Sidney Powell
The photos
The checks...and bank
The ballot harvesters.

When all out...then can you go ahead postulating...but until you can...just more nonsense.

Prove all 4 points, verify...and get back...because now, you've got nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So now, besides vans clearly marked as being with the Biden campaign going out in broad daylight to the polls to steal ballots, they're also paying via check and leaving a clearly marked trail?

Talk about your incompetent criminals. Nope, not buying it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Has she shown them and do they say that the check stub is for payment of ballot harvesters?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Question:

Turned it in to Who?

The FBI or other government agencies which covers up and buries evidence?

The Democratic Activist MSM?

The Non-MSM press so that the MSM press has time to convince the American public that it is fake?

I mean really, If the MSM would not cover Hunter Biden's laptop then they will not do anything to bring truth to light.

Ohh. I would guess, any news agencies ever in our world. Maybe our own court system maybe. But instead she played you for a fool. And you fell for it mate.
Kinda sad you are that naïve man. Maybe time to grow a pair brah.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

But even if she is making it all up it wont destroy her career.
She will say the courts were biased and people will believe her and continue to hire her.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
first off, you dont present evidence to the public that you are going to submit as evidence to the court.

Yeah, except she hasn't presented any evidence in court, including these alleged pay stubs.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

She has no reason to destroy her career by making all of this up.

Destroy what career? She was already well known for having flushed her career to become a media whore trying to sell books (and then getting mad when they didn't sell) and peddling qanon garbage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join