It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins claiming that COVID-19 has ‘Relatively No Effect on Deaths’ in U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have been wondering when someone of "note worthy reputation" would actually sit down and compare the number of deaths over the last few years. Deaths before COVID and then deaths after covid. My suspicion went up after Flu deaths seemed to disappear and the way hospitals are paid to declare a COVID-19 infection..

I do find the numbers kinda surprising after certain government idiots sent known sick people to nursing homes even if it was just the Flu that ended up killing so many of the old and infirm.

Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Johns Hopkins University, critically analyzed the impact that COVID-19 had on U.S. deaths. According to her, the impact of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States can be fully understood by comparing it to the number of total deaths in the country.

According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

The report says:

After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same…

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
and, tellingly, "shortly after being published, the report was deleted from the web."

the plot thickens...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same…

If this is true it's absolutely damning evidence that Covid-19 has been blown out of proportion to mind-boggling levels. Even I would have expected to see some increase in elderly deaths considering more than 95% of Covid-19 deaths are people above 50 years old according to the CDC. Considering that the average age of Covid-19 deaths is about the average life span of a human it makes sense that elderly deaths wouldn't rise and it shows the severity of Covid-19 has been over-hyped to a degree which is quite frankly delusional. The fact the entire world can be convinced to live in fear and give up virtually all freedoms without asking questions is what truly worries me...
edit on 28/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lots of illusions have been cast and all for a hidden purpose 🦑🚬

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

If this is true it's absolutely damning evidence that Covid-19 has been blown out of proportion to mind-boggling levels. Even I would have expected to see some increase in elderly deaths considering more than 95% of Covid-19 deaths are people above 50 years old according to the CDC. Considering that the average age of Covid-19 deaths is about the average life span of a human it makes sense that elderly deaths wouldn't rise and it shows the severity of Covid-19 has been over-hyped to a degree which is quite frankly delusional. The fact the entire world can be convinced to live in fear and give up virtually all freedoms without asking questions is what truly worries me...

This isn't shocking. It's common sense. I worked in the public all year surrounded by hundreds of people every day. I touched a keypad about 110 to 150+ fingers touched a day.
EVERY DAY besides weekends.
No covid. Not even a sniffle. I did get a crazy cold about two to three weeks before covid went live, however. A cold unlike I've had before when I do get sick.

Many idiots wearing muzzles though.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0909699 by Flesh699 because: MEME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

top topics

join