It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ Approves Firing Squads and Gas Executions. Could Be Part of a Large Plan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Friday, November 27, 2020

Does anyone feel these 3 developments since the 2020 Election(s) may be connected...part of a plan?

1.) Nov. 9th: Department of Justice (DOJ) Attorney General, William Barr, directs Federal Law Enforcement to Investigate Crimes potentially committed in association with the election. This caused the nation's top election fraud prosecutor to resign in protest, 2 days later.

www.usnews.com...

2.) Nov. 17th: The nation's top CIVILIAN Special Operation units and commanders will now report directly to the Secretary of Defense.

www.stripes.com...

3.) Nov. 27th: The DOJ allows Firing Squads and Poison Gas to be used in Executions.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is quietly amending its execution protocols, no longer requiring federal death sentences to be carried out by lethal injection and clearing the way to use other methods like firing squads and poison gas.
More at: nypost.com...

Is it possible that a large round-up of U.S. traitors is being planned, along with quick executions?

IMO, these 3 items viewed as a package, seem to point in that direction. Especially when President Trump's 2018 Executive Order is thrown into the mix.

2018 E.O. on Election Crimes: www.whitehouse.gov... (Think: "Dominion", "Smartmatic", "Scytl", etc. and those who participated in the fraud.)

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Executions for traitors is the first thing I thought of when I read these. Could it be happening? It might have took four years but holy cow is the swamp getting drained? Trump mentioned in that conference there are going to be some extremely shocking revelations in the next two weeks.

The world needs this. Sick and tired of the rampant corruption going on with zero consequences.

edit on CST10America/ChicagoNovpm27CST4330pm by TheMadTitan because: a word

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You must be moist at the prospect, I think you'll be disappointed.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Huh...i'm sure the ats circus will come along and turn this into a partisan issue, but that legislation enables mass executions. That's kinda scary given current events.

That's some slippery slope # if I ever seen it.
edit on 27/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A year down the line they will claim it was Biden's idea all along to use against those who won't surrender their guns when the Evil!Left finally come to take them away

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

This whole damn year has been insane, I shudder to think of next year..as things sit.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Politicians cover for each other. Just like the cops.

They will do a sham trial and the person will go free.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Is it possible that a large round-up of U.S. traitors is being planned, along with quick executions? Text

Careful , we don't know who would be considered a "traitor" .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That is just alarming to me. I am a Trump supporter because all the good he has done on so many fronts. That is some scary stuff tho.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Move along , nothing for 4th graders to be seen here.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
this is the best news i have read today!!

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, November 27, 2020

Does anyone feel these 3 developments since the 2020 Election(s) may be connected...part of a plan?

1.) Nov. 9th: Department of Justice (DOJ) Attorney General, William Barr, directs Federal Law Enforcement to Investigate Crimes potentially committed in association with the election. This caused the nation's top election fraud prosecutor to resign in protest, 2 days later.

www.usnews.com...

2.) Nov. 17th: The nation's top CIVILIAN Special Operation units and commanders will now report directly to the Secretary of Defense.

www.stripes.com...

3.) Nov. 27th: The DOJ allows Firing Squads and Poison Gas to be used in Executions.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is quietly amending its execution protocols, no longer requiring federal death sentences to be carried out by lethal injection and clearing the way to use other methods like firing squads and poison gas.
More at: nypost.com...

Is it possible that a large round-up of U.S. traitors is being planned, along with quick executions?

IMO, these 3 items viewed as a package, seem to point in that direction. Especially when President Trump's 2018 Executive Order is thrown into the mix.

2018 E.O. on Election Crimes: www.whitehouse.gov... (Think: "Dominion", "Smartmatic", "Scytl", etc. and those who participated in the fraud.)

-CareWeMust

originally posted by: dug88

Huh...i'm sure the ats circus will come along and turn this into a partisan issue, but that legislation enables mass executions. That's kinda scary given current events.

That's some slippery slope # if I ever seen it.

I have been informed many times during gun law debates, Drug use, moral decay of society that slippery slope aguments are a logical fallacy.
edit on 27-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Trump recently told a reporter '' Don't ever talk to the president that way'

So while he is still Potus, I will say this to him personally.

You, Mr. Bumbell are a full fledged autocrat with the mind of a demented 5 year old.''

There I just talked to the president that way. Now, you old gopher brained moron, please put me on the top of your list to die by your firing squad.

I think that he wants the firing squad so that all his gun toting consumer base can get their jollies every time they hear the report of the rifles and the slumping bodies hitting the ground.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Maybe this will get some of the treasonous, anti-American commies to confess and throw themselves on the mercy of the court so they won’t have to face a firing squad.
Life with hard labor will suffice for the assholes that confess, the ones that don’t get the firing squad.
edit on 27-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Trump recently told a reporter '' Don't ever talk to the president that way'

So while he is still Potus, I will say this to him personally.

You, Mr. Bumbell are a full fledged autocrat with the mind of a demented 5 year old.''

There I just talked to the president that way. Now, you old gopher brained moron, please put me on the top of your list to die by your firing squad.

I think that he wants the firing squad so that all his gun toting consumer base can get their jollies every time they hear the report of the rifles and the slumping bodies hitting the ground.

LOL
So you think criminals and commies that commit treason against the USA should only get a couple months house arrest?
Sorry, they will get what they deserve.....bullets.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan
President Trump knows the revelations have to come fairly soon, because we're nearing the "Zero Hour".

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Just reporting a thought that occurred after seeing so many unusual items line up, all pointing in one direction.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: vonclod

A year down the line they will claim it was Biden's idea all along to use against those who won't surrender their guns when the Evil!Left finally come to take them away

You mean LEGALLY shoot us with our own gun?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Politicians cover for each other. Just like the cops.

They will do a sham trial and the person will go free.

That is possible, but this year has been without precedent in so many areas. Maybe the highest-level criminals are really going down, finally.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Is it possible that a large round-up of U.S. traitors is being planned, along with quick executions? Text

Careful , we don't know who would be considered a "traitor" .

I wonder if the definition has been clearly spelled out in a U.S. legal document...like the constitution?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
That is just alarming to me. I am a Trump supporter because all the good he has done on so many fronts. That is some scary stuff tho.

I prefer the "ship them off to Guantanamo Bay" narrative. Let the military handle them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join