It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Covid Shutdowns be a Planned Climate Change Action? (SPECULATION AHEAD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Like many here at ATS, I have been following this covid-19 pandemic very closely and from many angles. The months long economic shutdown has hit practically every single industry in the world. And, with many now openly questioning the methodology and underlying reasons behind this continued shutdown, I had a conspiratorial idea (this is a conspiracy site after-all) of a secret reason for these draconian lockdowns. Most of this has been attributed to political reasons, with the US Presidential election. However, if it were just that, wouldn't it be limited to mostly North America? Yet, this is a worldwide shutdown for )what seems to be) a very targeted virus negatively affecting a very small minority of people.

Bear with me here....consider the worldwide impact of this shutdown from a climate objective. Consider the climatological affect of:
- The airline industry running at approx. 60%-80% capacity (requiring less fuel for lighter planes and less impact on the atmosphere)
- The cruise industry all but 100% shutdown (less fuel and impact on the oceans)
- The massive need for remote/online working and remote/online schooling (reduction in car/train/bus transportation and less impact upon the CO2 and other negative impacts to the environment and lower need for oil)
- Other industries (restaurants, hair, gyms, etc...) meaning less electricity required to run these businesses (less impact on the electrical grid and need for power which is coal and oil fired for the most part)

I'm sure there are more, but, you get where this is going. Now, all that being said, if you are still with me, my hypothesis is as follows,

Imagine a scenario where the U.N. and the US NOAA organization discovered we had hit a tipping point for a global catastrophe. We are rapidly approaching this tipping point after which there is nothing we can do that will change the outcome. The "Climate Accords" were a bust to get all countries onboard since it turned into a money grab through carbon credits. The only solution would be a year-long shutdown of EVERYTHING that has a negative affect upon the environment and global climate. You might need a global shutdown of the industries making most of the impact?

How in the hell would you sell that to the public without causing a global panic?

How would you get people to willingly go along with this shutdown of EVERYTHING idea?

Answer: A global pandemic of a new virus that no human has been exposed to before. A virus that nobody really knows what effect it would have on people, but spreads incessantly and easily. With the modern bioengineering and DNA splicing advancements in the past 20 years, could a virus be engineered to have a very high "R0 Number" (ability to spread far and wide over a long period before it is detected) while minimizing the death count would be an ideal tool for this job.

So, is this really, at the root of it all (not even known by the politicians putting these lockdowns in place) yet orchestrated from the highest levels, a last resort plan to save humanity?

Interesting to consider, and given the recent developments, getting more and more plausible as time goes by.

ATS, I welcome your thoughts and additions to this hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When watching the debate and Biden says "Its gonna be a long dark winter" . To me it appeared that he spoke this line as a filler in response to the Covid debate. It didnt quite fit in with the expected response and I suspect the coming winter will be dark in more ways than that of fighting the covid.

Lights out

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
When watching the debate and Biden says "Its gonna be a long dark winter" . To me it appeared that he spoke this line as a filler in response to the Covid debate. It didnt quite fit in with the expected response and I suspect the coming winter will be dark in more ways than that of fighting the covid.

Lights out

Nice observation. That would further reduce the power consumption. Rolling blackouts, like California the past few years.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I highly recommend reading the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island"

After reading that it is hard to deny that global warming was an enemy created by the Federal Reserve Banking Cabal to unite the world against a common enemy driving us towards a more unified global society controlled by the Elite.

Global warming was changed into "climate change" because a lot of scientists have exposed the global warming narrative as a hoax using manipulated data.

Covid was a bio-weapon used by the Fed (banking cabal) to bring the economy to a halt and put every nation in the world in mountains debt they will never be able to repay. This makes the fed unbelievably powerful.

We are in the New World Order. The next ten years are going to be a battle for the middle class to survive. I don't think it stands a chance. The world will be divided into extreme "haves" and extreme "have nots".

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Lights out

Dark Winter is code for this exercise from 2001. It refers to a bio attack on America. Joe Biden is speaking to other world leaders, his banker overlords, and the rest of his cabal telling them he is going to follow through on their plans.

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

top topics

join