It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Legislature Wants State Electors to Vote for President Trump on December 14th.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the evidence was so convincing that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court have dismissed it. What will be the excuse this time?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Just because its a R dont mean it is a real republican,or that they are not dirty.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

And the evidence was so convincing that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court have dismissed it. What will be the excuse this time?

Like several judicial systems in this country, the PA Supreme Court is corrupt and afraid of being caught.

Corrupt for overriding the PA state legislature. And now are protecting themselves and agenda.

Evidence of such: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: uncommitted

Like several judicial systems in this country, the PA Supreme Court is corrupt and afraid of being caught.

Corrupt for overriding the PA state legislature. And now are protecting themselves and agenda.

Evidence of such: twitter.com...

What are you talking about? You do realize that in this case they upheld what the legislature did in this case right?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Nothing is set in stone in Pennsylvania yet, so stop acting like it is. Btw, your trolling skills are good.

edit on 29-11-2020 by HUSARIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA

Nothing is set in stone in Pennsylvania yet, so stop acting like it is

I mean, it basically is. What is not set in stone? The lawsuits have been thrown out. There is no viable lawsuit that could change the outcome of the election in the state. Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Usually a sock puppet is very good at trolling i hear.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Tweet from President Trump this evening.

Big things happening in Pennsylvania.

twitter.com...

But because the Mainstream Media does not think their viewers/readers need to know about anything that damages Joe Biden's chances, their viewers/readers will be in total shock, if "the plan" works.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tweet from President Trump this evening.

Big things happening in Pennsylvania.

twitter.com...

But because the Mainstream Media does not think their viewers/readers need to know about anything that damages Joe Biden's chances, their viewers/readers will be in total shock, if "the plan" works.

"The Plan" appears to be flat-lining as it walks toward the light. Joe Biden won PA fair and square. There are no lawsuits that have a chance in hell of changing that outcome and no one in the legislature has the support to do anything either.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If you actually looked into things, it would become clear to you that there is not mass voter fraud occurring, regardless what the honorable gentlemen

I’m sorry to say, this reads like a paid post. And I have never ever made this statement on any thread here, but it’s what I get from your post. I hope I’m wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

If you actually looked into things, it would become clear to you that there is not mass voter fraud occurring, regardless what the honorable gentlemen

I’m sorry to say, this reads like a paid post. And I have never ever made this statement on any thread here, but it’s what I get from your post. I hope I’m wrong.

You are. I would love to be paid for the information I am providing, but I am not.

(post by FatherLukeDuke removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by uncommitted removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join