It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neutronflux

Are you asking me questions again? I told you multiple times already I have no intention of answering anything you ask. Have you stream of consciousness strawman discussions with someone other than me.

Sorry I ask you items that takes honesty, logic, and credibility to answer. And are outside your agenda.

Now the posts...

By questioning government? Shouldn’t we all want valid proof of an accurate ballot count.

By all means. Cite an independent audit that verified voter registration, legality of votes, and the independent verification the dominance voting machines provide an accurate tally.

The Boeing flight disasters, and the VW emotions cheating scandal proves coding can have errors. Or be manipulate for cheating.

If anything. Their behavior supposedly confirmed the election results if there is really no evidence of voter fraud, nor illegal voting.

The electron of Biden should give us all the warm fuzzies. And not the least bit feeling used and manipulated.

edit on 13-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 13-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What part about my previous post aren't you getting?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Anyway...

Welcome to the new reality.

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

In your opinion as a libertarian. Is Biden going to keep the intelligence community in check? And keep them in check to stop them from using Russian disinformation for FISA warrants as an example?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To bad as a libertarian, you don’t have an audit independent of government that confirms the legality, authenticity, and accuracy of the voting results controlled by political machines in power.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You're pretty much talking to yourself at this point.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Give me a break. If I claimed that those 50 extra votes were for Biden, you and the rest of team Trump on here would run with it and claim this proves the Georgia election needs to be over turn without actually fact checking the claims.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Give me a break. If I claimed that those 50 extra votes were for Biden, you and the rest of team Trump on here would run with it and claim this proves the Georgia election needs to be over turn without actually fact checking the claims.

Yeah, I really don’t comprehend these one-sided “visions”.

Either side.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Some broad gets caught cheating for Trump and you think that
compares to Biden hiding in his basement not even campaigning
and still gets more votes than Obama or Hillary ever did? It's
pretty obvious your hate for Trump means more to you than the
constitution or the country ever did. Or you would be standing
with everyone else who knows absolutely it's ridiculous to even
think Biden actually won the election.

That's called mind f%$^&D pal!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Their behavior.

The way they behave means they sold out their country.

Yet I'm convinced Trump loves this country. That's a whole lotta
contrast amigo!
edit on 13-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Yet I'm convinced Trump loves this country.

I don't think he's capable of emotions beyond hunger and anger.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Would you say that you love Mr. Trump?

At least in a respectful way?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Star for the question no. But you can take into account that words
like love and friend I do not use loosely. For the people I have loved
or called friend. I hold their candle high that way. I believe in him for
what he wanted to accomplish. I admire him for his courage. No matter
what you think or say of Donald Trump. You could at the very least admit
it took a lot of courage to do what he did. And it may still not end well
for him. Tell me, what has he gained?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Tell me, what has he gained?

• A 4 year reprieve from prosecution for

• tax evasion
    • money laundering
    • commercial fraud
    • bribery
    • more?

• A pathway to scam after scam to channel taxpayers money from the Federal Government to his Commercial properties
  • A pathway to pretend he is donating his Presidential Salary to 'charities' yet still put it back into his pockets and get the tax deduction
  • A 4 year delay in being chased for 500 million dollar debts without having to declare bankruptcy yet again
  • At least 20 times the income (taxpayers money) to his golfing properties than his Presidential salary
  • Countless scams enriching his children at taxpayers expense

edit on 13/12/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Haven't you heard ? Mainstream media is filling your head with lies?
Hello? No evidence to even a single one of those conspiracy theories.
And even if he was guilty on all counts I doubt it would warrant the
psychotic hate on average. Get a life and stop regurgitating the obvious
mainstream lies to excuse the absurdity of your baseless hate. You
can't even be happy that you're about to get exactly that for which
you bargained?

Snap out of it partner before you wreck yourself.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well this thread didn't age well eh? Any other brilliant insights to share with us OP? Don't stop now you got it all figured out. Please, enlighten us.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Sounds like your accusing Trump as acting like any given senator.

String all the F’rs up..... Am I right. Go after all corruption, and not use corruption as a political weapon to pick and choose.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Where were you when...

Why did NBC reportedly pay Chelsea Clinton $600,000 a year?

www.latimes.com...

The answer is equally obvious. Plainly, it was done to curry favor with the Clinton family.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
HERE YA GO:
hereistheevidence.com...
a reply to: johnnylaw16

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

If you still believe that it is so obvious that this election was stolen, ask yourself: Why is it so hard for Trump's lawyers to prove it in court?

Simple: They hadn't yet collected the hard copy of it, but knew it was there from the charts.

"don't forget Johnny....that egg is still spinning. I have a towel for you when it lands.....just in case ofc"

"Hail Mary, In-comming!"

"Remember what I said before.....She moves in mysterious ways..."

"Merry Christmas America!!!"

edit on 24-12-2020 by Khurzon because: She turns the tide...She sees the Man inside the Child....

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

I think you are missing the point. The point of this thread is that any evidence of fraud would have already been presented in court.

I fully understand your point and agree with you based on what we know today. I even said last week that time is running out and this is not a case of holding the good stuff until the end. If Trump/team doesn't provide evidence soon and at a level that would actually make a difference...such as 1000 voters frauds means nothing if the split is 60,000 then Trump is done.

Moreover, in 2000, the issue was a difference of hundreds of votes. Here, there is no state in which the margin is even remotely close to the difference in Florida in 2000. None of the recounts has any chance of impacting the results.

I agree, but I don't think all evidence is possible at the snap of one's fingers. We are talking about an extremely short period of time here to collect. Lets just say there was mass voter fraud... How long does it take to get vote machines, servers in other countries etc and analyze the software for hidden tools, manual recount votes to match up as what is on the server, even if possible? Even with voter fraud this could be a losing battle that could take a very long time to gather the evidence well past Biden being President.

One other area of interest is a number of states have in their constitution that a citizen of their state has the right to vote in person or request a ballot by mail, nothing else is a legal ballot. There is nothing that allows for mass mailing, and if the state wanted to do that then that would need to be put to a vote first. So the question I have in this area is whether some states over stepped their constitution in this urgent decision for mass mailing?

Lastly I think the voting process is much bigger than who is actually elected this time, so I hope in the end all this focus on it will prove more open and better paths for it to be done right so that all can have faith in the process all the way down to collecting votes at voting drop off points with bipartisan oversite, storing them securely, verify signatures/date stamps/inconsistencies by all parties, transferring to a electronic vote with electronic signature of place/time when it was transferred, saving all the paper information better, not using thumb drives to collect votes, or have any way "human error" can move 1000s of votes, or even having any possibility to touch an electronic vote in anyway, secured servers here in our country, use different software that doesn't have such a history or owned by foreigners.

I personally can see the possibility of fraud at each and every step I wrote above and I'm sure many other do to, to include Warren and a group of her democratic cohorts a few years ago, so maybe today this is a Conservative concern, but it is truly a bipartisan event.

People can make arguments that are based in facts that would on the surface seem very real and irrefutable...

But...as Einstein pointed out, in our 3d world, there are these little "spooky" things that sometimes happen outside the normal play of reality, which do not conform to ideals on a 2d piece of written litigation or Logic....

You know Johnny, if you'd stop looking at and counting all those acorns on the ground, you might just some day actually meet some of those aliens that have been hovering over your head the whole time....

To reply to Xtrozero: Sometimes you can find insight, truth and maybe a little wisdom in what is NOT said....

Thank You for saying what was not being said by the OP in his learned assertions...
edit on 24-12-2020 by Khurzon because: wording

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join