It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it can all be solved very easily with just one lawsuit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Very simple. all the Trump team has to do is sue ONE person that committed voter fraud. In any state. Lets say anyone that worked in the polls that either blocked poll watchers, or what have you. Just ONE person being brought up in a law suit would make the entire conspirators collaboration collapse in on itself and start whistle blowing with evidence that not even the MSM can deny.
Once its made personal, and these fraudsters see that they will be held accountable, all the cowards will turn against each other.
Suing Dominion and all that makes te actual people who punched in a fake ballot feel protected. But once names are named, things would be muuch different.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loueber
Interesting idea, but too long term.

Although I believe Sidney Powell has named Georgia's secretary of state and Governor in her suit.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Great idea.
That would make it a 3 front war.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Although I believe Sidney Powell has named Georgia's secretary of state and Governor in her suit.

also the governor and secretary of state of Michigan.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Sounds genius.

If only team Trump was paying you $900 an hour to find dirt where there wasn’t any... they might actually of had a fighting chance.

edit on 27-11-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I don't think your watching what is happening close enough. If you haven't read all the threads that show the evidence, then you should. To deny it at this point would be like believing that Hilary won the last election, or the Russian Colussion story was true, or the quid pro quo was real, or .....well you get it. You have been lied to on multiple occasions and have believed everyone of them. Why do you think this time it's different? Because MSM is telling you to? Be careful. I just don't want you to become emotionally invested in a scenario that might cause you grief.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
People seem to forget, or are ignorant of the not so distant past.

edit on 28-11-2020 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

join