It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Nuclear Scientist (Nuclear Weapons Program) killed near Tehran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: rickymouse
Anyone could have put a hit on that guy, any country who does not trust Iran, which is many could have done this. Iran wants to control the whole Middle east, utilizing terrorists to accomplish it. The money from the bribes to stop nuclear development can pay a lot of terrorist groups. Anyone who trusts Iran's leader is nuts, anyone who supplies them with money is nutso.

That includes Iran itself. They could be creating an excuse for their agenda.

Yes they can be doing that. Maybe this guy was against Iran making nuclear weapons because of their agreement with Europe, maybe the guy wanted to not make nukes to follow the rules of that nuclear agreement, he no longer wanted to cover things up. Actually, what you are saying makes the most sense of all.

Or maybe they faked it and the guy is alive somewhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I am willing to say I bet the Iranians killed him themselves prolly because he pissed of supreme leader somehow.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

The side that is terrified that this will dumped in Joe’s lap on day one to make policy decisions in the region going forward...

Kinda scares me thinking about it to be honest. You know Trump would tell Iran to STFU. Joe....might use nukes or hand out nukes, no one knows for sure.

Or just send pallets of cash.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"US B-52 bombers ordered by the White House to the Persian Gulf land in Qatar over unspecified Iran threat
•B-52H Stratofortress bombers arrived at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar on Thursday
•Others landed at an undisclosed location Wednesday from Louisiana
•The White House announced it would send the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier strike group and the bombers to counter Tehran on Sunday
•The US move comes in response to intelligence about a threat orchestrated by Iran, officials said, but details of the threat have not been disclosed
•Iran announced it would begin backing away from its nuclear deal with world powers a year after President Donald Trump pulled America from the accord"

Maybe this meeting last week between Mike Pompeo, Saudi Arabia, and Benjamin Netanyahu was to plan and coordinate something against Iran?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yeah that one is a bit coincidental

Trump has done everything asked of him in recognising Jerusalem moving the embassy recognising the Golan, there's just one thing left to do if he's to complete the tick list and that's take out the Iranian nuclear development sites.

Eliminating the head of the program might prove to be the initial step, I guess everything military wise is on standby for an Iranian reaction. Then it's all go.

The Arabs are also terrified of Trump bringing back the US troops so they will desire and seek for Iran to be weakened

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"US B-52 bombers ordered by the White House to the Persian Gulf land in Qatar over unspecified Iran threat
•B-52H Stratofortress bombers arrived at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar on Thursday
•Others landed at an undisclosed location Wednesday from Louisiana
•The White House announced it would send the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier strike group and the bombers to counter Tehran on Sunday
•The US move comes in response to intelligence about a threat orchestrated by Iran, officials said, but details of the threat have not been disclosed
•Iran announced it would begin backing away from its nuclear deal with world powers a year after President Donald Trump pulled America from the accord"

That's one year old my friend.

By LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS and AFP

PUBLISHED: 00:14 EST, 10 May 2019 | UPDATED: 11:42 EST, 10 May 2019

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What did the Iranian nuclear scientist know about the Clintons that caused Hillary to have him killed?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yes totally on the ball Trueman well spotted, it's weird as the paper was dated correctly but that article is indeed a year old. Don't know how I manage such things but stand guilty of spreading false news and apologise for it

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes totally on the ball Trueman well spotted, it's weird as the paper was dated correctly but that article is indeed a year old. Don't know how I manage such things but stand guilty of spreading false news and apologise for it

It was clearly unintentional, happens some times.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well we can have trump declare war and then he can stay until its resolved. excellent plan.(joke)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is IRAN re-publishing this photo of CIA Director John Brennan and Joe Biden together, for a reason?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It seems intelligence agencies are making progress. This Iran nuclear scientist was killed by a satellite controlled machine gun.

mobile.twitter.com...

Getting closer to my idea of using trained pigeons that that land on the terrorist and explode.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join