It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TIDE HAS TURNED! The Biden Vote FRAUD Is About to IMPLODE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
FYI: Expert witness Matt Braynard will testify this coming Monday at the Arizona election hearing.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Expert witness Matt Braynard will testify this coming Monday at the Arizona election hearing.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wasn't he a data chief or something similar for the Trump Admin?
What is he testifying about?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Stanley found Dr Livingstone quicker than Trump can find election fraud.

Good entertainment though.

Election fraud will be found before you guys Brexit.

Love it! PMSL!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: blueman12

President Trump says shocking revelations will be unveiled over the next two weeks.

mobile.twitter.com...

Boy who cried wolf. Better not get one's hopes up.

You mean like that whole "Russian Collusion" thing?

Yup, that was about as credible as voter fraud allegations.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: xavi1000

Most Democrats are too lazy to look at those documents, and probably wouldn't understand what they are describing anyway.

But according to the Rasmussen poll, 30% of them do understand that you cannot have more votes returned than there are registered voters.

Didn't Giuliani himself back pedal recently and say that wasn't the case?

I think he did...

(post by djz3ro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: whyamIhere

Can anyone point to one significant victory.

I'll give you two.
Pennsylvania has been ordered by a judge to halt certification, which is unprecedented in this country's history.

The Pennsylvania legislature is now in the process of revoking the secretary of states authority to appoint electors. This does NOT necessarily mean PA will appoint Trump electors. It means they are halting the appointment of electors until they are satisfied with the results of the election, possibly after a full audit.

Pennsylvania?

Sorry, no...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Your link has nothing to do with the Statement you quoted. The legislature in PA can refuse to certify their EC representatives and take back their power since it was never legally transferred by a law. A resolution in PA carries the force of law in that state.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Still it only took about 4 years.

That's what happens when you have EU Agents in our own government.

We have Chinese agents and their puppets within our own... even when known (Feinstein) nothing is done about it... why... because she’s not the only one...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: vonclod

Cases can be tossed for lack of jurisdiction...a judicial way of saying “above my pay grade, dude.”

10-4 I wasn't sure how this worked.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
double post
edit on V322020Fridaypm30America/ChicagoFri, 27 Nov 2020 18:32:28 -06001 by Violater1 because: ghfhjuk

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Election fraud has already been found, for those of us that can do simple math.

Are you saying the reason Trump's legal team keeps losing cases is because they can't do simple math and find the election fraud? Have you considered giving them some tips on where to find this? Maybe call the Department of Justice, let Barr know? There's that guy giving away $1,000,000 for a fraud conviction, you gonna win the prize?

You know, you used to be intelligent.

Not sure where that went but...

First off, are you aware that there is a path to get to the SCOTUS and it is not usual for it to go straight to them?

What path would that be, exactly?

The DoJ is taking an active role into election fraud as well, but of course you knew that...

That guy giving away the $1,000,000 is doing it in chunks for $25K each and will give out the money upon conviction...

But of course, you already knew that as well...

I'm sorry... why was I even replying to you?

ROFALMAO
I gave you a star for that one. Sniff-my-pit's egregious comments are exactly why I changed my signature. But be careful, he has followers here that will now plot against you (much like the commi-crats that want to hunt down all of the Trump supporters).

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Are you saying the reason Trump's legal team keeps losing cases is because they can't do simple math and find the election fraud? Have you considered giving them some tips on where to find this? Maybe call the Department of Justice, let Barr know? There's that guy giving away $1,000,000 for a fraud conviction, you gonna win the prize?

First off, are you aware that there is a path to get to the SCOTUS and it is not usual for it to go straight to them?

The DoJ is taking an active role into election fraud as well, but of course you knew that...

That guy giving away the $1,000,000 is doing it in chunks for $25K each and will give out the money upon conviction...

ROFALMAO
I gave you a star for that one. Sniff-my-pit's egregious comments are exactly why I changed my signature. But be careful, he has followers here that will now plot against you (much like the commi-crats that want to hunt down all of the Trump supporters).

That doesn't bother me because I follow the rule of the 3 "F"s.

If you are not financing me, feeding me or ####ing me then you don't matter.

edit on 27-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

ROFALMAO

That doesn't bother me because I follow the rule of the 3 "F"s.

If you are not financing me, feeding me of ####ing me then you don't matter.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So damn greedy.

Pick two!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

ROFALMAO

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lumenari

So damn greedy.

Pick two!

To be honest, I do take care of the feeding around here...

edit on 27-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Lol I think your edits are malfunctioning

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join