It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last! Science finds the cure for the divisions threatening the social fabric!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A new substance called "compassion" seems to do the trick!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Compassion hangovers can be a beeatch.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have a hard time feeling compassion for anyone who treats me worse then pond scum for four years and then claims they want to join hands and sing kumbayah on a dime because they suddenly think they got what they want.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Except for a bunch of humans, I reserve my compassion for other living forms.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Yeah, not feeling it for the party that insists we heal when what they really want is for us to

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was kinda suspicious of this guy so I went to check him out and found a VERY interesting video he did where he said this:

"The actual covid death rate is between .1% and .2%, that means the actual death rate is 22 1/2 to 45 times less deadly than we were originally told..."

What It's Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You (@ 2 1/2 min.)
www.youtube.com...

When I checked up on his source not only did it check out, it appears that we are being massively conned here:

In stunning new findings, researchers working in Los Angeles County contend that the number of people who have been infected with coronavirus could be as much as 55 times higher than the levels experts originally believed. The numbers indicate the virus could be far less deadly than believed.

www.dailynews.com...

So I actually like the guy, I found a few links that go into more depth if you are curious as well:

JP Sears Net Worth – Is He Actually A Life Coach? www.capitalism.com...

An article by skeptic blogger Cherry Teresa: skepticink.com...

An interview by an atheist YouTuber:

"A nice discussion with JP Sears of AwakenWithJP about religion (only a little), the New Age movement and where he stands on certain facets of modern New Age practices and beliefs. This is an attempt to explore ideas through honest discussion and open minds. I want to come to understand their point of view without judgement or ridicule. We may not agree with one another all the time, but that should not discourage honest discourse if not for the sake of understanding."

A Conversation With AwakenWithJp (JP Sears)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oh, he's subversively funny, but I value him because he takes shots across all bows. That means he's fair.

top topics

join