It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Hopkins study taken down, Covid impact exaggerated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Thanks for sharing that mate and hats off to wayback machine - call me cynical but always wondered about other reasons why John Hopkins received $1.8 billion from Bloomberg.

Turns out the two other organizations that initially produced the incredibly flawed projection models back in March (HME and ICL) also received incredibly large sums of money from Bill Gates.

There was a good video about this but of course it's now been deleted.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

All well and good except this patient did not have symptoms to speak of. He merely tested positive posthumously.

As we know, a positive PCR test does not necessarily indicate active disease process merely the presence of fragments of viral RNA.

edit on 27-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All well and good except this patient did not have symptoms to speak of. He merely tested positive posthumously.

And anecdotes don't change the inaccuracy of the article.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's also another part of this story. That is often people can chill and get better at home and many times when they instead go to hospital and rely on doctors they get killed in return because there's a lot of neanderthals with diploma
edit on 27-11-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No doubt it's been overplayed in places, I don't disbelieve our #s, I go back and forth on whether there is overreaction here, mostly, we have been fairly free, but when it spiked 10 fold over a month, and beds used up..those beds may have been there for the normal stuff that happens. I feel for the exhausted health care workers here, have chatted with some..they are getting burnt out.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The article only says what others prominent voices have also said.

This is the danger of the censorship now being allowed. They are only allowing one view of this, and that is that this is a dangerous killer disease -- stay inside, stay afraid, OBEY.

I've watched the official numbers here since early on, and the deaths are in freefall and have been all year. It doesn't matter what cases are doing. Don't you think there ought to be a spike in deaths along with a spike in cases? If not, why not? For a uniquely deadly illness, it doesn't seem to be playing along.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I will also make this prediction now:

If there is a spike again in numbers in the next week to week and a half, I'll bet the COVID Overlords blame families for gathering instead and say nothing at all about Black Friday shopping that takes place the day after.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've watched the official numbers here since early on, and the deaths are in freefall and have been all year. It doesn't matter what cases are doing. Don't you think there ought to be a spike in deaths along with a spike in cases? If not, why not? For a uniquely deadly illness, it doesn't seem to be playing along.

Of course, if there was a spike in the number infected there should be a spike in deaths if mortality is accurate.

There was no recorded spike in infections, rather there was a recorded spike in cases as testing accelerated. There were far more infections than cases since the start. They have to pick and choose how they report on it because if infections have been 10x the known cases it means the mortality is significantly lower than they've been claiming. It's a balancing act to generate maximum fear among the peasants.

I strongly suspect that COVID is now endemic rather than pandemic and it will simply persist. It was always going to do this no matter what drastic measures we allow to be forced on us. The two weeks to flatten the curve was a fantasy pushed on us, followed by disinformation to feed fear, followed by further outrageous mandates shutting down the economy, all with very rigorous suppression of any information contrary to the narrative along the way.

Many interesting parallels to the wider political circus.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thanks for posting about the paper yeeh there is a lot exaggerating about the rona.

Could say this is all information war....the MSM , google, Twitter, Youtube etc are hiding real truth .

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Excess deaths in the US

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
To continue the draconian lockdowns and wearing of outlaw masks, the CDC is once again coordinating with the Mainstream Media. This time, the goal is to create doubt over the Covid-19 vaccines' effectiveness and safety.

Today, FoxNews featured experts every hour complaining about the unpleasant side effects of the vaccines, experienced by those in the trials. One doctor said the effectiveness is not really 90%, but only 63%, according to "new data".

After the vaccines begin distribution, on or about December 12th, expect to see and hear MSM stories about people getting very sick, and dying of heart-attacks, in car-accidents, etc... all because of "horrific vaccine side-effects".

Once again, the long-term goal is using Covid-19 to sadistically CONTROL the masses, and to generate big government dollars for the Medical industry, and particularly now, Democrat run States and Cities who are deeper than ever in the financial hole.

They feel that if they can drive their states/cities/populations to severe enough financial ruin, the population will force the Senate and House will throw Trillions of dollars to the Governors and Mayors. Short term pain for a huge windfall.

Hopefully Mitch McConnell prevails, and continues telling Governors to suck it up, and declare bankruptcy. Then reorganize and run the state responsibly...without slush funds, and waste, and fraud.
edit on 11/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
this time last year, nobody would have believed we could have reached the current dystopia we now face, in so short a timeframe. the idea would have seemed nonsensical, the stuff of wild conspiracy theory. yet the situation has been virtually normalized at breakneck speed, with the support of a hysterical media, a suitably fearful and gullible public swayed by said media, and flat-out lies from the government and sundry supposed 'experts' (ferguson et al). trust the science? not on your life. the science (that which isn't muffled by the MSM, facebook etc, because it endorses the scam) is entirely fraudulent. an appalling crime is being carried out against civilization. an evil agenda is at play.

edit on 28 11 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: grammatical edit

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully Mitch McConnell prevails,

Now I know you're a mental case

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I smoked pot with Johnny hopkins.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Oh Really ? Hmm.... George Knew this would Happen ...........

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The vaccine scares the poopie out of me.

For the past 10 years or so we have been giving them our DNA so we can find out who our ancestors are. Or where we originate. I dont know the numbers but seeing the ads which are pretty expensive. They were making money.

Now a group of people we dont know has all the DNA they need to experiment and develop anything they need.

A vaccine for something that has a 99.9 survival rate.... a virus so deadly you have to test to see if you have it...

They are going to have to kill me before I take that crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
The vaccine scares the poopie out of me.

For the past 10 years or so we have been giving them our DNA so we can find out who our ancestors are. Or where we originate. I dont know the numbers but seeing the ads which are pretty expensive. They were making money.

Now a group of people we dont know has all the DNA they need to experiment and develop anything they need.

A vaccine for something that has a 99.9 survival rate.... a virus so deadly you have to test to see if you have it...

They are going to have to kill me before I take that crap.

Lets see how bad COVID was...here is the weekly total of ALL deaths per age group... CDC is now saying about 10,000 to 15,000 is COVID only and the rest had other life-threatening health conditions as the key reasons. Jul and Aug had slight upticks for older people, but then I haven't compared past years to what Jul and Aug looks like there too. The reality is no real change in total deaths per year at the cost of our economy and 40%+ of small businesses, not to mention mental issues now too.

edit on 29-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

So you have proof that the article is inaccurate? I'd like to see it.
As I've posted before a friend's son was killed in a motorcycle accident last July. Under "Cause of Death" was Traumatic Head Injury w/COVID. So what stat would that death be counted under.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: ScepticScot

So you have proof that the article is inaccurate? I'd like to see it.
As I've posted before a friend's son was killed in a motorcycle accident last July. Under "Cause of Death" was Traumatic Head Injury w/COVID. So what stat would that death be counted under.

Yes just click the link and the restriction of the article gives you proof.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join