It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The same Department of Justice plane that was in Toronto where Dominion voting systems was headquartered, is now in Atlanta Georgia.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Kraken has pics

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Many thanks for continuing this epic journey Dashen. Thanks to all the posters, my daily lurk from SW UK continues....

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm fairly sure there was a link with Dominion and Covid numbers, not sure which thread it was though, there's been a few LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Long, dark winter does not necessarily infer the weather; more like "Operation Dark Winter" or something along those lines.

Covid: Merkel warns of 'long, hard winter' as lockdowns return - 29 Oct 2020.

A long hard winter of lockdowns will devastate rural America, Middle America. Not like they can just 'zoom' to work.

2020 Warning to America: Biblical dreams (5 years ago) I saw riots/war against US citizens/rapture:

She mentions the world's largest free-flying American flag was ripped in half after a thunderstorm in Wisconsin...which is the flag Q posted in Q4949 and the significance of number 11...chaos, disorder, judgement, but, also "a transition into something new", biblical speaking.

STAGED EVENTS also known as ORDER OUT OF CHAOS from the Latin ORDO AB CHAO.

Order out of chaos = 777 (Jewish gematria)
Order Out of Chaos = 222
Wuhan Coronavirus = 222
New York, New York = 222
Event Two Zero One = 222 (Baal Gates)
World Economic Forum = 222
TRACE = 222 (satanic)
From the date of September 11, 2001, to the date the World Health Organization declared Wuhan Coronavirus a global pandemic, was exactly 222-months (March 11, 2020).

The puppet masters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

Orwell Today

The new normal will arrive from Order out of chaos.? (Hello CM)

"Who controls the past, controls the future...
Who controls the present controls the past."
- 1984, George Orwell

Some weird duality connections for freaky Friday.
T-minus 25 days to something or nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This ANTIFA clown David Harris Jr’s life expectancy just took a nose dive.

davidharrisjr.com... in-to-block-roads-in-conservative-areas/

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I can only say a group with persistence and revelation. Applause Dashen for this new and all threads and hope it stays intact.
Was just future watching Netflix and reset the TV for a new episode of The Kraken now I know what it really meant hopefully, the future will prove the past and makes history?

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoFri, 27 Nov 2020 16:09:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Nov 2020 16:09:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Current electoral count

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
e dit on 27-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thank you Dashen for continuing one of the best threads on ATS ever, for all the hard work you and the rest of the regs here do.
That said, we lost Lance last thread. Hopefully he comes back, but maybe let's not feed the trolls too often and try not to clog the thread with wasteful posts that aren't relevant to the topic.
This close to the end (hopefully) we need all hands on deck and eyes on target.

"Let's finish this."
- DJT 2020

As you were ladies and gents.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did that Cooper guy from Dominion show back up? He disappeared.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Well, here we go into the same events as with HC leaving dead bodies behind ... I'm not going to say the phrase, it's cursed.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Clinton Crime Family = Corleones
Biden Crime Family = Apple Dumpling Gang

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don’t think Biden is talking about the actual weather here...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: 0bserver1

Clinton Crime Family = Corleones
Biden Crime Family = Apple Dumpling Gang

Godfather III Remix...coming D4

Paramount Pictures released the trailer and a Coppola featurette for the upcoming “Mario Puzo’s The Godfather, Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone,” on Tuesday. The film, which has been billed as screenwriter Mario Puzo and Coppola’s original vision for the finale, will premiere in theaters on Dec. 4and release on Blu-ray and digital on Dec. 8.

www.indiewire.com...
(bold mine)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ketsuko

I don’t think Biden is talking about the actual weather here...

Neither do I, but how many do?

**EDIT**

Incomplete thought -- It seems they are trying to pass ol' Grandpa BiteMe off as some kind of harmless old man, grandfatherly healer figure doing his fireside chat thang to unify us all.

So how many dying for normalcy will hear the dark winter references and think they mean just that -- the typical boilerplate, weather referrals? Ol' Grandpa Joe just comforting us for those dark, dreary January and February days when it's so cold and snowy and everyone gets SAD.
edit on 27-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm fairly sure there was a link with Dominion and Covid numbers, not sure which thread it was though, there's been a few LOL

Thank you....but bugger...I can't go trawling through all those threads lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Gore vs Bush reminder

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Little did Dashens family know at the time, that he would grow up to be one of leaders of the greatest army of the world that fought with only their minds and keyboards to bring in the dawn of The Great Awakening...

Thank you Dashen

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So a long HARD winter = lockdowns. And a long DARK winter = biological warfare. I thank you for your post. Honestly, I had only heard "long dark winter" thrown around the political talk. JB's address yesterday was the first I had heard "hard" winter vs "dark".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join