It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sorry I seem to be messing up the post.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I wonder if this new lock down is due to the upcoming BREXIT deadline. TPTB want the people of England to feel the pain of isolation. What is the difference between a negotiation tactic vs a negotiation strategy?
The negotiation tactic is more similar to acts of war and actions are taken to make the opponent more vulnerable and out of their safety zone. So with BREXIT the EU is employing the tactic and are not interested in negotiations.
Pressure, Delay, Manipulate, Power as in one up man ship, and then Collaborative.
They must win despite the cost.
Please read the article attached.
www.bakercommunications.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, here's a wiki on Churchill's speech which has just triggered a mini-epiphany for me:

Finally, he needed to reiterate a policy and an aim unchanged – despite the intervening events – from his speech of 13 May, in which he had said:

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be.

I think the bolded last sentence may have triggered deep state's "Yellow brick road"... does it represent them trying to make the public cowards; brick by brick, over decades - such that we don't have Churchill's resolve the next time they tried?

In UK at least, "You're YELLOW" is slang for " You're a COWARD"!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We shall fight on the beaches...
We shall fight in the cyber space...
We shall fight in the queues at the supermarket...and in the streets...
We shall never surrender!

link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

You'll need Chunnel Rats this go-round.

Cheers

link   
a reply to: [post=25645327]F2d5thCavv2[/post
I guess we are seeing something equivalent to the nuclear option, which is the biological warfare being employed without any of the property destruction. Winner takes all. Natural resources, technology, intellectual property and military.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yellow has the same connotation in American English.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
We are counting on all of you to never surrender. Today is the darkest time of the year physically as well as the battle for our freedoms.

link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Mmm, could be a use of WMD. Or just a really sloppy screw-up by our friends in Wuhan.

Regardless, what the EU is doing today with the border closures and freight embargo is opportunistic. The EU can't even control its own borders much less take over the UK.

Cheers

link   
17 am.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
fwiw:

https:/ /8kun.top/qresearch/res/12107803.html#q12108004

Well, I didn't make it to bed yet. I came here to post this, but you beat me to it.
Kind of intrigued to know if this is true or not, and if it is, what we are going to see/how it will play out.
Did everyone else here read it?

EDIT (Sounds like this is false... a guy named Freddie) Sorry to say...

Also, this popped up in my twitter. I've not seen it posted here, so thought I'd share. Not sure of the veracity of it. But I thought it was interesting... again... if true. Sounds about right though.

....weird, I edited this post and the thread now seems to be broken.

Classic canary trap. I bet the phony intel was that Russia was responsible for the hacks.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Churchill had the US to save him from the Nazis. Now the communist have taken over the world, Nazis have taken over the democrat party, and as soon as these Nazis defeat Trump the communist will swoop in and take over. Zuckerberg and the reptiles used the communist to take over the planet, the Galactic Federation shrugs its shoulders and says “ meh, at least they didn’t use nukes ” and me and you go back to work, pretend this is what we all want and hope they don’t put a chip in us.
And I always pictured the NWO being capitalist. I guess I have no imagination.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'd guess the new UK travel ban is just trying to apply pressure to do a Brexit deal with EU.

We were told the final deadline for deal/No deal was last night; Sunday.

Boris Johnson has called a press conference for this evening - without indicating what time...

edit on 21-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Night Has Fallen. A new movie that is scheduled for release in 2022. Every link I try to pull up is blocked except this one. It is #4 in the series. Olympus has fallen, London Has Fallen, Angel Has Fallen. Maybe some good news ahead.
www.empireonline.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Talk about interesting timing. I imagine it so far no deal. Do you think he will buckle to the pressure?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

For those that are interested, I signed up for MeWe just to see this myself. The post is still there from December 19, 02:17 AM EST. Here is the text and replies.

Mark Burchett
The National Director of Intelligence gave the Biden Transition team, and ONLY the Biden Transition team, a bit of made up intel. Within 24 hours, it showed up in the CCP's intelligence "Traffic". Within 30 minutes of that revelation, the Director of Military Intelligence suspended any further briefings with the Biden Transition team. I would expect to see the axe falling shortly.

>Chris Coker
This is awesome! If this is true this was a clever move!

>Donna Longrich
Mark, is this verified? I reposted it and getting a lot of people asking

>>Mark Burchett
The Director of Military Intelligence inexplicably ended the daily briefings with the Biden Transition team. Why? Must be some kind of MAJOR Security breach. Something like sending out a bit of intel to a select few individuals and having that same intel show up in China less than a day later.

>>>Donna Longrich
gotcha. thanks for clarifying
edit on 12/21/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
Sidney may about to be named Special Prosecutor in charge of investigating election interference. The question is, who has the authority to empower her to that position? Barr has already said there's no meaningful election interference. The next guy up (Jeffrey Rosen) starts on 12/24. But he can't say differently, without making his old boss (Barr) look corrupt.

BARR now says there is NO need for a Hunter Biden Special Counsel investigation, or an Election Integrity Special Counsel investigation.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Attorney General William Barr recommended himself for the job of A.G.. Once there..

He left Antifa rioters alone.

He finds no significant election cheating.

He said over the weekend, John Brennan/CIA were not involved in SPYING on Trump. Just the FBI "small group". (His appointment of Durham as Special Counsel was FAKE.)

He finds no reason to dig deep into Hunter, or to reveal what has been learned. (Will probably just be an IRS Tax avoidance charge of some kind)

"Infiltration"

edit on 12/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's one tunnel that needs to go in my view (Chunnel), it's a gaping hole in our defences. Also, it's main raison d'etre is to speed up the 2-way supply chains with Europe... no bad thing that we start to depend on our own produce again, like we did before the chunnel.

The irony is that there are an equal amount of European lorries stuck in Britain and unable to get home for Christmas.

I've noticed also that fishing boats in the UK have been told today to stay in port! The excuse given is that there's no point catching fish if you can't haul it to Europe through the tunnel - but Boris has just said that it's only the chunnel route to Dover that is closed - which is only 20% of daily lorry haulage to Europe... I wonder if we're to expect some Navy action around our coast... remove the fishing boats and you have less radar/sonar hits to checkout when looking for submarines!

edit on 21-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sidney may about to be named Special Prosecutor in charge of investigating election interference. The question is, who has the authority to empower her to that position? Barr has already said there's no meaningful election interference. The next guy up (Jeffrey Rosen) starts on 12/24. But he can't say differently, without making his old boss (Barr) look corrupt.

BARR now says there is NO need for a Hunter Biden Special Counsel investigation, or an Election Integrity Special Counsel investigation.

If Hunter flipped would a special counsel be needed?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I seriously hope Boris Johnson doesn't buckle to pressure. Way way back in the early parts of the thread I pushed a narrative that UK NEEDS a NO DEAL to get it's society back on track.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

If Hunter flipped would a special counsel be needed?

Yes. S.C. can demand banking records internationally. Mueller ordered over 500 wiretaps, and still found NOTHING.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just wanted to put this out there.
I have just come back from a client who phoned her Dr's for a repeat prescription for her Thyroxin. When she went to collect it he had given her enough supplies until next August! Does the NHS know there could be a shortage of certain meds or all meds given thyroxin has a longer shelf like as opposed to Insulin for example.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join