It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Anyone in Cali receive this ridiculous alert?

Speaking of Cali...

California Water Futures Begin Trading Amid Fear of Scarcity

Water joined gold, oil and other commodities traded on Wall Street, highlighting worries that the life-sustaining natural resource may become scarce across more of the world.

Farmers, hedge funds and municipalities alike are now able to hedge against -- or bet on -- future water availability in California, the biggest U.S. agriculture market and world’s fifth-largest economy.

Seen this coming...all part of Agenda 2030. Soon they'll be taxing us for the air we breathe.

I read a book about 25 years ago that said water would be the next oil.
Next up water wars narrative...watch the water.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm coming to the conclusion that RED CASTLE / GREEN CASTLE and CASTLING refer to China's attempted overthrow/invasion of CONUS...

CASTLING = RED CASTLE (China) trying to replace POTUS by subversion or invasion,

CASTLE LOCK = Defending CONUS from UN or China invasion, or to stop states from trying to secede,

CASTLE Clean = removing insurgent forces like MS13, Chinese spies, Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can I get odds on whether:

#129 comes true, tomorrow 12/9?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Bolded timestamp certainly encodes Dec 9th!

How do we know it hasn't already? Would we?

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

HAM is a term that comes from a song by Kanye West and Jay-Z. It’s an acronym. Stands for Hard As a Motherfuc***.

Ah. I see. Thanks. Good times!

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

Whats a Mole machine?
As Skada noted it is a boring machine. They were being discovered tunneling into Israel from Lebanon at the time.

The ones I saw had a screw like front. Much like depictions in Cartoons like Superman and related shows of the 70's.

Tunnel Boring Machine, or TBM for short. Been around since the 1950's. There is speculation of a nuclear powered, high energy variant, but conventional TBM's are a thing. Musk has developed some electrically powered models for his Boring Company that are supposed to bore faster than fossil fuel powered models.

a reply to: crankyoldman

What if Trump was always supposed to be a 1 term POTUS? His ultimate sacrifice is needed in order to advance the Republic. Our entire voting system must be re-done for modern times to deal with modern problems. He’s exposed the media and exposed the hidden deep state. Perhaps he was never supposed to do 2 terms? He has done his outlines job, and now he moves on to the next chapter, which btw, could be just as important as the last.

Maybe. I think the wilder theories are true. MI investigation, they have it all, Trump is about to drop the hammer. I guess we'll see about it pretty soon.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

(1) TWAAMTCCINFMTT = Gematria Calculator

First word pulled up = WHITE SQUALL
(which just came up in #3734 a few pages back).

Jeff Bridges battles the elements in Ridley Scott’s White Squall
Christopher B. Sheldon, 76, Whose Ship Sank in Freak Storm, Dies

Need to re-watch this film, but reading articles
Didn't recall militants boarding part/Cuban Missile Crisis
Could this be pointing to:

WHITE SQUALL = CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS/JFK
- based on a "true story" on Oct 5, 1961
- Hollywood tool used to cover up history (eg. Hanks/Captain Philips/pirates)
- Cuban missile crisis broke out while they were out to sea
- They were boarded by Cuban militants / narrowly escaping
- later a freak accident / squall appears without warning
- 15 seconds we were on our side, 60 seconds under water, then calm
- tragedy sink ship (gone) & kills 2 adults & 4 students (vanished) in 1 minute
- survivors were rescued a day later by a passing Dutch freighter
- leader discredited/grief struck; becomes first Peace Corp director in LatinAM
- Speculating: Deaths tied to militants or tragic rescue attempt?
- Speculating: Story changed to avoid public outcry/all-out war if truth revealed?
- Speculating: FF attempt to start a war/connecting to JFK events?

Operation Northwoods
- JFK rejected a FF proposal to stage an attack on US military or civilian targets
- Originated with DoD and Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962 to implicate Cuba
- ideas: sinking boats, hijacking planes, assassinations, violence in US cities, etc

edit on 9-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Cynthia Johnson of the Michigan House of Representatives is making threats.
twitter.com...

Not long ago she made October 1, 2019 China Day...
www.legislature.mi.gov...

Remember, Oct 1st is the Las Vegas shooting anniversary.

Here she is celebrating on China Day
Michigan's ties to China remain strong despite trade war.

Interesting stuff.
edit on 9-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can we get some confirmation on those ship deployments? Seems to be a lot deployed within home waters, and that alone should have gotten someone's attention.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I agree with your comments about the water. It's always been about the water.
Think Mad Max 1....the oil 'caused' it, but it was water they needed.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Some TX syncs/dots to think about in context of the SC suit and KU drops.

Elon Musk says he has moved from California to Texas

NASDAQ CONSIDERING MOVE TO TEXAS?

Nothing can stop what's coming.
It's gonna be biblical.
Watch the water.

The Shocking Doomsday Maps Of The World And The Billionaire Escape Plans
edit on 9-12-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I agree with your comments about the water. It's always been about the water.
Think Mad Max 1....the oil 'caused' it, but it was water they needed.

Rainbows
Jane

Water . . . and salt; the last one going WAY back.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
This seems a bit strange:

Someon e Opened A Cargo Hatch And Stole Radio Equipment From An Il-80 Maxdome, Russia’s “Doomsday plane”

It will show up in a flea market somewhere in Russia.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. I think I recall someone here making a mention of space weather in the last few pages, though I can't seem to ind it. So, if it hasn't already been covered, there was a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) that is scheduled to start hitting us tonight (Wed the 9th). It doesn't sound like anything really major, should not be the beginning of the 10 days, bur of course, who knows these days. It may cause some electrical fires and interruptions in cell reception, GPS and other transportation/communication tech. So, just a heads up. If you don't follow Suspicious Observers, it's a good thing to do. Very informative.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So this is still a conspiracy site right?
Well can somebody explain the following screengrabs for me please? Note the dates....

Thanking you in advance.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

EDIT:- Before I rant... I didn't reply to your point. I found the article, but the images you posted are a bit of a lie (not yours, but whoever made them). The CNN articles have videos at the top, and they can be from today/yesterday/etc ...the first video that plays is about the UK roll out of the vaccine. So this article is merely showing yesterdays news above an old article. Check it out here... LINK
EDIT OVER. However>>>

Yes, I just saw some of this same info. Not to mention the Merkel hand gesture. Manifestation.

Quite honestly Jane, I think everything coming out of the MSM is going to be lies regarding this vaccine... and any truth that comes out will be damage control.

I'd also note that Channel4 news is now questioning the lockdowns... a big shift in narrative.

But the truth is, and this is a repeating pattern of manipulation by the MSM, is that now the vaccine is out, they are shifting to the public stance in order to gain popularity again through being reasonable. However, it is all in order to shift the news on to the vaccine debate, and that being the only real alternative. Soft blackmail.

What I am expecting to see in the coming weeks, is endless pumping of shots of people who have taken the vaccine having fun and living exciting lives again, having parties... anything to make those that refuse the vaccine feel even more sh*t.
They will try and force as much divide between the haves and have nots in the coming weeks. The anti-vaxers will be painted in as dark a way as possible... maybe even creating a falseflag to make out that those against it are stupid... dangerous... evil.

Mark my words, this is what will happen. In the mean time, endless famous people will be paraded on all platforms as having had it and feeling brilliant, and "happy to have our lives back". It has all been planned, and the narrative path is always, ALWAYS obvious. Nothing psychic about this prediction, it is paint by numbers.
edit on 9-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If Water is IT - than watch MI

Flashback

Michiganders shouldn't tolerate Nestle fleecing of our resources

That weakness is highlighted in a recent decision by the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy to dismiss a challenge to a 2018 water withdrawal permit issued to Nestle.

The recent decision effectively allows the company to move forward with a 60 percent increase in pumping from a well it owns in Osceola County — allowing the company to suck 576,000 gallons per day from aquifers near Evart.

Nestle, because of a flimsy state permitting process, is allowed to pump 576,000 gallons of water from Michigan aquifers each day, and the only direct benefit to Michiganders is a $200 permit fee. Keep in mind the residents of Michigan own that water. That means, if the company pumps at maximum capacity, it could fill about 4.6 million of its 16.9 ounce plastic bottles each day. At the retail price per case for those crunchy plastic bottles that’s about $600,000 per day. Or more than $200 million per year.

All for a $200 permit fee?

It’s embarrassing not only because we’re getting fleeced, but because of what it says about the actual value we place on our most precious natural resource.

And Michigan Courts say there is nothing to see here .... MI needs intervention ....

edit on 1292020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

a REAL watch the water

ETA - China May be Targetting Indian Soldiers with Microwave Guns
While essentially non-lethal, the microwaves were aimed at the Indian Army to make them violently ill and force their retreat.

The Asian Times quoted international studies expert Jin Canrong, who said Chinese troops used the electromagnetic weapon and it “turned the mountain tops into a microwave oven,” which caused the Indian soldiers to vomit. The paper reported that the “weapon” can heat water molecules in much the same way as a kitchen appliance, and it targets the water under the skin.......

The ability to use microwaves as a weapon has existed for decades. It is believed that the Soviet Union may have targeted microwaves against U.S. diplomats in the 1970s—and similar efforts were allegedly used against American diplomats in Cuba in 2016.

edit on 1292020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

NICE!!!! Beach front property for me after doomsday.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...
CIA response to Freedom of Information Act information on "QAnon": 'we can't tell you the existence or non existence of records because that is itself classified

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0206699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What matters at this moment is focusing all we can on getting President Trump re-elected. Screw what the House, Senate, or anyone else thinks of Q, or of us. We can direct our energies on uncovering their crimes, and urging their indictments, after 1/20/2021.

That is a good representation for my feelings on this point. I like the hard data we have seen. Real people with corroboration to their affidavits are bigger than the media says. They are mad that liars were busted who gave affidavits saying women were being raped 30 years ago by every person Trump nominated that never happened and they were gold to the MSM. Even after they disintegrated into a pool of lies they pretended it was true.

We got them now as people can't un-see this crap. As of now this grab for power is more than the US. It is being called out all over the Earth. We have overwhelming proof they lie at what is right in front of them. There is no better time to run them off. Hopefully to preserve what is good before it is so late people are hurt worse than they are now when the justice is served. We do have the rule of law on our side even if they lie to us and try to convince us those words don't mean what is written. We shall see if that is true.

edit on 9-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A news article snippet caught my eye - and raised my eyebrows

Mayor Pete may get China post

A Buttigieg nomination would invert that model and give the Chinese an opportunity to get to know a potential future president.

That happened with George H.W. Bush in 1974, when President Ford appointed him to the U.S. liaison office in Beijing.

edit on 1292020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wonder if it is classified....Q level...

originally posted by: Flesh699
mobile.twitter.com...
CIA response to Freedom of Information Act information on "QAnon": 'we can't tell you the existence or non existence of records because that is itself classified

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join