It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHIGAN - 2020 Election Lawsuit Filed Nov 25th Against Governor Gretchen Whitmer..et al.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is great, let’s hope it gets some traction and I agree with your analysis of the likelihood of Biden being confirmed president elect by the electoral college diminishing everyday.

Wish I knew when and where to watch hearings too. I’d tune in from Australia to see Witchmer squirm.

Seriously...someone throw a bucket of water over her!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sure it'll be posted here where you can tune into the hearing. I will be watching closely.

I have emailed her many times this year regarding the crap she's done. I know it's petty but I have also added the last couple of times how much it must have hurt to be tossed aside by Joe in favor of Heels-Up Harris. To be brought so close and then snubbed at the end. How bad she must feel knowing it's going to be another woman in her place in the Whitehouse if they get sworn in. How unfair that is! I mean, Joe certainly sees how effective she's been, controlling the populace with her unconstitutional orders and all!

Like I said its petty and she'll probably never see it but I felt really good after trying to, you know, comfort her.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I hope she has some of those machines that she can bring to court and demonstrate how the fraud was done.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If the electoral college votes for Biden to be president and the lawsuits and challenges have not properly been addressed by the states and Federal government. Biden will be president and Trump will be the wealthiest man in the USA.

He deserves the money for all the fraudulent bs that the Democrat party put him through over the last four years.

Part of the money he gains will be from the MSM network suits that cost him his re-election, this actually is the best thing that could have happened to Trump....it shows slander actually had an effect on his retaining his job. Without actual losses, slander settlements will not pay a penny. I guess Trump will own the major networks shortly, because the networks broke the Federal law, their insurance will not pay the damage.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This Michigan lawsuit contains some startling exhibits. One shows voter turnout ranging from 100% to 781% across several counties!

See it here: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Twitter? It must be true!

Do you ever have any links to anything other than social media?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

What, like Snopes, Mother Jones or CNN? They don’t cover stories from that point of view due to editorial choice.

Just like Yellow Journalism didn’t die with Pulitzer and Hearst, but exists online today as Clickbait...with this one little trick doctors don’t want you to know...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It would be easy to tell if the City of Detroit only had twelve thousand plus that voted for Trump, take a poll on the internet of anyone who voted for Trump, same with James losing to peters, I feel that James would have got more than twelve thousand odd votes in Detroit.

There is no way in hell that Trump only got twelve thousand some votes in Detroit, there are a lot more Republicans and conservatives than that there that would not vote for Biden.

detroitmi.gov...

There is something wrong in Denmark.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join