It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHIGAN - 2020 Election Lawsuit Filed Nov 25th Against Governor Gretchen Whitmer..et al.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thursday, November 26, 2020 (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Attorney Sidney Powell filed a substantial election-related lawsuit against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and the Michigan board of state canvassers last night.

Attorney Sidney Powell’s lawsuit claims there was massive election fraud in the state of Michigan, and that it helped make Joe Biden’s lead possible in the state.

It claims that Michigan state election officials directed the misconduct.

It cites eyewitness and expert testimony alleging there were enough ballots identified to overturn and reverse the election results. It also says the state’s election was so “riddled with fraud” that the results can’t be relied on.

The suit claims that Dominion Voting Systems helped facilitate the fraud.

In addition to alleged Dominion computer fraud, the suit also claims there was “traditional” voting fraud—including “harassment, intimidation,” and “even physical removal of Republican poll challengers.”

The lawsuit is filed against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and the Michigan board of state canvassers.
Source: www.ntd.com...

The actual lawsuit document, along with documents substantiating the claims, are posted to Court Listener.

CL Link to the Documents: www.courtlistener.com...

Due to so much documentation supporting the lawsuit, this one will be taken seriously by the Michigan judicial system, or rejected, and upscaled to the relevant Circuit Court of Appeals (CCA).

That's where the Trump Legal Team Pennsylvania election lawsuit, and the Georgia election lawsuit brought by attorney Lin Wood, are now being looked at. (3rd CCA - Trump vs Pennsylvania / 11th CCA - Lin Wood vs Georgia)

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting.

So she will file multiple lawsuits based on the Dominion Voting Systems issue and not just in Georgia.

So that is why Trump distanced her from the legal team.

Because she IS the Kraken.

S&F and thank you for the information...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
I wish the White House would put together a website that has all the lawsuits, hearing schedules, and outcomes posted.

Because the Mainstream Media is ignoring the lawsuits, hearings, and any positive developments, you have to constantly check several sources to keep up-to-date.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's a catch 22. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Take all the extra steps you want, Sid. Waste everyone's time and all this money on phony lawsuits. Biden won this election, fair and square.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wheres your proof. I want to see your proof. Show all the proof. Where is it? I don't see no proof. a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Wheres your proof. I want to see your proof. Show all the proof. Where is it? I don't see no proof. a reply to: bigsnowman

He doesn't know how to math.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It's a catch 22. a reply to: carewemust

Can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Take all the extra steps you want, Sid. Waste everyone's time and all this money on phony lawsuits. Biden won this election, fair and square.

Perhaps you are right. But the odds of Joe Biden being formally declared the winner by the electoral college in mid-December, diminishes every day. I estimate the odds are now at 65% and falling.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

He doesn't know how to math.

You can't get one of the millions of new CODING jobs Joe Biden will create, if you don't know math.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Wheres your proof.

hereistheevidence.com...

You do need to wait a minute or two for the webpage to fully load, there is a bit there to go through.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Biden won this election, fair and square.

edit on 11.27.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Excellent post!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The night that the press release that said that Powell was not a member of the legal team and everybody was going bat-dookie crazy about how Giuliani had thrown her under the bus and whatever else, I opened a thread here entitled The Military Doctrine of "Two-front War" . I was not real clear about what I was getting at because I wanted to see if anybody else would pick up on it. I'm not sure anyone else did, but this is exactly what I was alluding to.

Powell was not fired, was not thrown under the bus, was not cut. They were announcing the opening of a two-pronged assault. Powell is leading one, the rest are leading the other. They did not cut her lose or throw her under the bus. They were giving her her head. (That's kind of cowboy talk, by the way, means letting her take her own way, like you'd lose the reins on a good horse and let him go at his own discretion. Just in case anyone doesn't know or has their mind in the gutter.)
:
edit on 2020 11 27 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It was a question I asked in another post before I decided to elaborate. (thanks kwakakev). Project Mockingbird started after WWII. I cannot give an exact date. But around 10s after Der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik (the German Democratic Republic) the easten bloc...that is all I have for now. Sorry. a reply to: carewemust

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Today, CNN is calling the Smartmatic-Dominion vote tampering evidence shared by Sidney Powell in her lawsuits, a Conspiracy Theory.

But in 2015, CNN ran an alarming segment describing how Smartmatic had infiltrated the United States of America.

Here is a portion of that segment..
Twitter is deleting this clip as fast as it can be posted. But thus far, YouTube is allowing it to stay.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wish the White House would put together a website that has all the lawsuits, hearing schedules, and outcomes posted.

Because the Mainstream Media is ignoring the lawsuits, hearings, and any positive developments, you have to constantly check several sources to keep up-to-date.

It would have to cross them off as they failed but it would be a good idea, have it in black and white for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: carewemust

It would have to cross them off as they failed but it would be a good idea, have it in black and white for everyone to see.

That's too simple. You could say for example; "Dismissed...Appealed Successfully to the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals". That's what happened in Pennsylvania to the Trump Legal Team's lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I bet you said the same thing about the 2000 election al gore won fair and square until the supreme court decided he didnt.

George bush lost every court case up to the supreme court.

Dont count your chickens before they hatch and all. I'm guessing here but I doubt the msm would tell you about the George bush cases being tossed as it is intended to get the case to the supreme court faster.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: bigsnowman

I bet you said the same thing about the 2000 election al gore won fair and square until the supreme court decided he didnt.

George bush lost every court case up to the supreme court.

Dont count your chickens before they hatch and all. I'm guessing here but I doubt the msm would tell you about the George bush cases being tossed as it is intended to get the case to the supreme court faster.

No , the media came out and proclaimed Gore the winner way too soon.....
Folks thought that it was the truth .
Well , everyone except the informed folks of the US of A.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join