It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was fraud, but I'll go! Trump flips out at journalist at first press conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Somebody wasn't having a festive Thanksgiving? Well at least we got it out of him.

Donald Trump fielded questions from reporters for the first time since his election defeat.

In an exchange with a pool of journalists at the White House after a Thanksgiving teleconference with members of the military, Trump spent about 25 minutes rehashing a series of allegations his legal team have made about election fraud without providing evidence.

He said flatly that Joe Biden could not have received 80 million votes from the American people, despite what the official count shows.

When Trump was asked if he would physically leave the building if the electoral college affirms Biden's victory, he replied: "Certainly I will, and you know that."

Source

Oh but he wasn't happy about it, that's for sure. More bark than bite nevertheless.

He really has no choice in the matter. It's a done deal. The EC will be certifying Biden. 35 failed lawsuits, key state certifications this week, Georgia recount once again not going in his favor, he has no say, unfortunately.

Of course, the President didn't stop his complaining. Specifically implying that millions of fraudulent votes went to Biden (disputing his record 80 million vote milestone), blaming the media and big tech in part for his failed campaign. Finally unloading a series of attacks and criticizing the election – including calling Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger an "enemy of the people". Classic Trump fashion.

The President shouldn't fret too much over his legacy following these elections. He'll always be a winner in the eyes of his avid supporters.

Worth exactly 0 more Electoral College votes.

edit on 26-11-2020 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You have outdone yourself, bravo.
🤡

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The only quote in your post (I could be wrong) you're happy about is "Certainly I will, and you know that." But to make a post without it getting deleted you added a whole bunch of fkery.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He has no choice and it is a done deal?

Is THAT what you got out of that?

Buhahahahaha!!!!

You never fail to entertain.

Bottom line is, it is a contested election.

Nobody has won yet.

Will Trump leave if the EC puts Biden to 270+?

Of course he will.

Because he will follow the law.

Unlike the Democratic party does.

The interesting part of your posts lately to me is....

Do you not care at all about the integrity of our election process?

If so, why not?

You really need to tailor your avatar to have a "DNC" logo on it.

But keep posting and I will keep laughing...

Thanks for the entertainment tonight.

edit on 26-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Man he was super teed off at that one reporter, couldn't catch what he or she said but he snapped back "Don't ever talk to the president of the United States that way!"

Thing is, he's got a point: without knowing exactly what was said, one addresses the Office, not the Office Holder.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
January 20th, 2021 is a long way off.

We will see.
A lot can and will be happening before then.

This is no normal election.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The mean nasty wh reporters should
be boiled in oil.

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Deep fried WH Press? Delicious!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What an embarrassment to the Nation. You lost, dumbass. Pull up your Pampers and suck it up, you petulant, America-hating waste of oxygen. You aren't a patriot, you're a douchebag.

Not long until the grown-ups are back in charge. Thank goodness.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Reporters are the biggest wanking liars in the world. They don't deserve any politeness or respect.

Same boat as you pretty much.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Do you include yourself in that category? Just wondering.

edit on 11-26-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: grammer

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Is there a reputable site around that is tracking all the contested seats and states that have not been able to certify the election?

One problem that might pop up for Trump to abide by the electoral college vote is that there are too many states not able to certify, so no clear winner can be defined through the electoral college.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Don't wonder off too far away from CNN my man. Not healthy for you to start thinking for yourself this late in life.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

I don't even watch television. I'm good.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You must be so relieved!

I know the resident Trump obsessives were very concerned about him not conceding and leaving office.

Boy, you must have really had a big sigh of relief when you realized Trump wasn't going to barricade himself in the WH like all of you fabricated.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
What an embarrassment to the Nation. You lost, dumbass. Pull up your Pampers and suck it up, you petulant, America-hating waste of oxygen. You aren't a patriot, you're a douchebag.

Not long until the grown-ups are back in charge. Thank goodness.

Get a refund on your lobotomy, they really botched it.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Trump lost the election.

The electoral college vote is just a formality at this point. He'll probably end up going to prison.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Lumenari

Trump lost the election.

The electoral college vote is just a formality at this point. He'll probably end up going to prison.

WTF? You too?
Going to prison for what exactly?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
Man he was super teed off at that one reporter, couldn't catch what he or she said but he snapped back "Don't ever talk to the president of the United States that way!"

Thing is, he's got a point: without knowing exactly what was said, one addresses the Office, not the Office Holder.

He slapped the person asking the question down hard because the games are over...soon the Company that reporter works for will be in an interesting position.....no need for formalities the gloves are off and heads are going to be rolling sooner than most think.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join