It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Joe Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes, I do understand! and I understand the need to control whats happening at the border. Just pointing out that difference, not cool what was done. Not that any of it is cool, but "some" of it was/is necessary.

Kids in cages were kind of necessary... There is a level of safety there as in we didn't know even if the grown ups were their real parents or just people using kids to get in.

I find it funny that these kids would be dragged across 1000s of miles out in the open, no shelter, hardly any food, sick, cold and hungry for months on end and finally ending up in a secured shelter with food, warmth, security, medical, care etc would see that as a bad thing... "kids in cages" was a liberal narrative against OMB that was OK under Obama.

Desperate times, desperate measures by people looking to get away from their hopelessness..and by border control, I disagree it was really necessary to separate though. It's ok, we can agree to disagree on that point.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is the very latest electoral map update.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I disagree it was really necessary to separate though. It's ok, we can agree to disagree on that point.

I do agree with you on that, but I think it was some kind of protocol in place, I can understand the logic but not the humanity... Not sure who created it, but we are talking Goverment here and not something like a church...lol

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Agree'd.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Flesh699
The cages aren't cool, but Obummer didn't separate kids from the families..thats next level douchbag, and if you can show he did that, I will call it out. I don't think Obama was any kind of saviour..to be clear.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Never Despise

Neither A OR B... This IS going to the the Supreme Court where it will likely be sent to the House. THAT is Trump's endgame. Only other option is the SC invalidates the election. Either one keeps the crazies out of the WH which is what the SC are going to do...

Yeah, there is not a single lawsuit currently pending that would end is this happening. Not. A. Single. One.

If you believe differently, please point to a specific lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

He's kind of already walked away.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

There is a first time for everything... I am real curious though, WHAT will you do when Trump proves you wrong? I only ask because I know Trump will not lose. He CANNOT lose in fact... I thought this was pretty interesting BTW...

The SCOTUS does not decide facts, they answer constitutional arguments. “Most” cases must go to trial and work there way up to the SCOTUS. BUT!!!!! There are a couple of cases, like Brown v. Board of Edu, where statistical data proved beyond a shadow of doubt that citizens rights were constitutionally violated.

There is more than enough statistical data to prove that Trump voters had their constitutional rights violated under the 14th Amendment. Chief Justus Roberts has argued this point in the past. This would cause the SCOTUS to throw out the election and then Congress would choose the Pres and VP.

www.deepcapture.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: johnnylaw16

There is a first time for everything... I am real curious though, WHAT will you do when Trump proves you wrong? I only ask because I know Trump will not lose. He CANNOT lose in fact... I thought this was pretty interesting BTW...

The SCOTUS does not decide facts, they answer constitutional arguments. “Most” cases must go to trial and work there way up to the SCOTUS. BUT!!!!! There are a couple of cases, like Brown v. Board of Edu, where statistical data proved beyond a shadow of doubt that citizens rights were constitutionally violated.

There is more than enough statistical data to prove that Trump voters had their constitutional rights violated under the 14th Amendment. Chief Justus Roberts has argued this point in the past. This would cause the SCOTUS to throw out the election and then Congress would choose the Pres and VP.

www.deepcapture.com...

Trump literally isn't even trying to prove me wrong. He hasn't alleged fraud in any of his lawsuits. He hasn't put forward any evidence of fraud in court. How do you think he is going to prove me wrong when he isn't even trying? Why do you think that he is not even raising these arguments in court? Seriously--do you have an answer to that?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here is the very latest electoral map update.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
< br />
LOL..The Gateway Pundit?

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

Wait, that is from Wikipedia which I know that Team MAGA doesn't approve of lets try a different source: mediabiasfactcheck.com...

"Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

edit on 29-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join