It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US Split

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
god knows It attitudes LIKE this that start wars You expect Half the country to Just die to SUIT your deluded desires .
I don't want people dyeing I sure don't want CITYS to burn I sure don't want YOU to come to harm .
BUT I will say EVERY ONE has THE RIGHT to defend them self FROM people who say THEY want THEM DEAD .

You should get help hate will destroy you .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
You are hysterical lady. Trump is not my god, and I am not spewing hate, merely answering the question you asked. You come into a thread of hypotheticals, then get scered, it's pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
calling left commies while calling for half the country to burn discussing . Another man had that attuited he started WW 2 . he also wanted To kill half the world .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Im not a lady LOL midnight star was my dog who i miss .
and you are spewing hate You call me Left and it was not meant as a complement it was made In hate you dont know me .

posters ONCE again saving THEY want To destroy city have every one in them Die discusting !

Ill promise you this People wont just die to suit You .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I rather be called a left then say we should just KILL 30 MILLION people who live in the citys !
or the Millions who live in the country .
Maybe JUST maybe every one wants TO LIVE !

FACT it is ONLY a few 1000 LIKE posters here who have caused The most DEATH

most people including my self just want to live in peace and hate no one .
The left ??? who the rioters ? The ,looters is that half the country ?
the left are THE RIGHT and THE RIGHT are THE left . 99% of the people just want to live .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
god i wish we could let Your group and there group and let you have at it the world would be a much safer place .
and it would not be much more then a million of all of you who just hate for the sake of hating .

why do You hate so Much do You even know ?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
left what is left anyway ?
right what is that ?
neither side even knows what they stand for it changes from mint to mint .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lol you should probably calm down or something. Take some deep breath, go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
me Why because I know people want to live calm down ?
half the reply's In this VERY thread are calling for millions of people to be killed ?

you can hate all you want heck hate me if that helps . But when people start calling for the country got be destroyed and MILLIONS to be killed that is a threat to every one not JUST city BUT EVERY last person in this country .

GOD knows I hope NETHIER side ever gets the power to do it .
calm down I got grand kids' who I want To grow up in a peaceful world calm down when THE LEFT AND RIGHT are DETERMIND to BURN IT ALL down ?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Do you know what the word hypothetical means?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i got to stay away from clicking on this stuff it is poison .

I am 55 and Teacher told me at 5 years old there are Bombs that can blow up whole city then said hide under the desk as if that would save us .

Posters here don't know what they are asking for ( Unless its the total destruction of the Earth because that is what will happen if either side wants it bad enough . .

How can you not know just what you are doing is heading STRAGHT into ending it all .
have you all forgotten just how close the world has already come ?
and This is what You really want ?

I just don't understand the Humans races obsession's with destroying them self .
its why I dont do religion any longer

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ill stay logged out and Just hope The right never get there wish and who every the hack the left is don't get there wish because all I read here is how the left and THE RIGHT both want the same thing destruction .

My grandkids need this planet I really hope it isnt destroyed over a few million people .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That might be the best thing for your mental well being. Hell, even I took a long ass break from here because I got conspiracy theory burnt out lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
really hypothetical is It ? war games ?
200,000 people telling us WHO to hate 200,000 people who are the ones with fingers On the buttons ?
That kind of hypothetical ?

Was japan hypothetical ? was ww 2 ?
what you think we Human's can keep playing hypothetical games SOME MORON wont go and do It ?
honstly I know its NOT a question of IF humans will destroy them self but when .
The human race is extremely self destructive .

Go knows I really dont think Humans are intelligent at all and we act on emotion for the most part .

we are very very dangers we have power but not the ability to use it wisly .
It took me my whole life FIGHTING MY SELF to finly control wanting to fight .

Most never learn how .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
anyway like i say ill stay logged out . It is way To easy to find reasons to hate .
I just hope in a 1000 years there will be someone to read about how foolish we were .

I do hope these posters find some peace and hope even more they never harm any one other then self defense and hope even more some day humans will grow up enough that there will be no one we need to defend our self from .

The Midevil ages
wonder what they will call this age in 500 years ?

(post by Hogleg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Tort reform is the answer to the problem we are facing. Mandatory, zero chance of parole, 10 and 15 year sentencing for being caught causing harm or damage in a riot and all sedition against the tenants of the Constitution. The greatest failing of the Constitution is the lack of prosecutorial teeth if by trial a person is found to be cause of violation.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It’s not really split up geographically. I have neighbors with trump and biden signs still out. Is someone gonna get kicker out?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Haven't read a single reply and I've been up for over 24 hours, but I don't think my answer would be any different after some sleep and sobering up-

We've always been a melting pot. For me, growing up in small towns/villages in Maine, I needed more, I needed culture. We've come too fart to let arbitrary constructs rule our life. We've created all of this, we can dismantle it and rebuild.

Even if it came out that Trump won fair and square, I'm fearful of the reaction of the left. I can deal with. I don't hate Trump, I just think he's daft in one specific area; uniting the people. (Yes, I know the left is 100% anti-Trump, but he could at least try to reach people outside his base. He only speaks to his base.

Ya know.....I haven't gone to bed yet and I'm wasted. My inobx shows me I've got a 50/50 chance of this post being deleted, so I'm not going to waste any effort now.

In short- F*ck politicians. I do not require them to be kind and civil to the people around me, despite their political leanings. Life is good when you focus on the moment and all we have are fleeting moments.

Everything's temporary....so much that I wrote a song about it. soundcloud.com... (if ya dig Pink Floyd, you'll most likely dig this).You can fill the in the blanks with the vocals. It wasn't meant to be political, but the're generic enough that I think most can relate.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

On paper, I agree with you. I think that there should be one America for the liberals and another for the conservatives, but in practice it would be impossible to do this without uprooting hundreds of millions of people. Not to mention the fact that most of America's food is grown in conservative regions, while most of the other economic activity happens on the coasts which are predominantly liberal.

Thus Liberal America would be wealthy, but starving, while Conservative America would be poor, but well fed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join