It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US Split

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Then why does it say in the document that people are free to depose this government and make a new one?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sure.

The Democrats and their supporters can have California.

The normal people can have the rest.
edit on 26-11-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Constitution also details how the President can legally take control and go full on dictator, if you read it closely. And no...I won’t explain how, just that it is there with the keys in the ignition.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
The US is big, and in a way we kind of are already separated by politics, more so in some places. Alabama is Red and California is blue. Some states like Wisconsin are both, that's where it would be tricky.

Actually, with the reality of systemic voter fraud coming to light, and the fact that Trump actually won California - your analysis is, as usual for leftist, woefully biased and lacking in substance.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That would be the wet dream of Xi and Putin. But there isn't a smowball's chance in hell. All it would take is either of those clowns crossing the US. Instant unity. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Sure.

Well that takes care of Democrats and normal people. We can send the cancervatives to the Dakotas or Wyoming or something like that

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Sure.

Well that takes care of Democrats and normal people. We can send the cancervatives to the Dakotas or Wyoming or something like that

Ha. Nice try, fake American

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
exactly what freedoms have you lost ?
One thing for sure the VERY fact you can come here and complain about Biden winning PROVES you have freedom .

So if any one of you dare what FREEDOM have you lost ?

Funny thing is I know of alest One freedom we have lost some reason You dont care wonder why ?
O maybe one of you acutely know a freedom lost because far as i can tell when COPS follow the law freedom is still the same . .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
as for splitting the US . splitting how country and city because that is all i ever hear from ATS citys are the problem .
PS I agree btw city's are the problem lol Thing is how the heck you fix it ?

people dont do well in 15 million people groups .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
no, all the states should kick out their big blue cites, let them fail.

If they want to do away with the electoral college, then let it be whoever wins the most counties. 1 county = 1 vote for president.

If this election was 1 vote per county, Trump would have won by landslide, like last time. Or lets just say whoever wins the most states.....

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Easy. Just cut off the few exits on the interstates/highways that go there. No more food, they are ded in a few weeks. Cali, even easier, bust the water manes leading in, dehydration kill em even quicker than starvin them out.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
stupid replys as if they will just sit home and starve to suit you .
Thing is what RIGHTS have YOU LOST name them !

Honstly you people here seam to be the ones out for blood the most .
heck you cant even Name a RIGHT you lost NORE do You have a card in any of the city's that have had looting and riots .

You sound like people looking for a excause to start killing .

NAMDE A RIGHT YOU HAVE ,lost and or name HOW city you hate so much and never goto effect YOU when the moron riot /
o and name how a few 100 RIOTERS mein its a whole city .

You people Just hate if no city excised you would just hate something else .

you keep posting trash threads like this and yet cant NAME EVEN one freedom you lost .

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
#hole NYC passes laws that affects the whole state, trying to fix problems they have only in said #hole city. Such as eroding the 2nd ammendment to try and solve the problem they have with their section 8 residents that like to join gangs and sell drugs and shoot each other all the time. Satisfied?

Not much they could do about it if we blew the bridges going in. A few rich people that got planes and yatchs might get away, but problem solved.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Face is You have teh RIGHT to post Trash threads Like this ( china has SATS BLOCKED )
Fact is You can talk about Biden all day long ( IN china that will get you jailed )
Fact is You can go buyt another gun tomorrow and many many country's you cant .

FACT is You don't need any papers to travel inside the country .
fact is you CAN MOVE and MY god YOU should You hate it here so much ! )
any time you want !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How about you move to a commie country if you don't like freedom?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
no one forcing You to stay In a country YOU HATE .
even NOW with travel a mess You can STILL MOVE .
You dont need to kill any one Go get Trump buy a island and do what every the heck you want !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't hate the country, I am not the one trying to fundamentally change it and get rid of the foundation that made it great to begin with. You lefties are.

edit on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:13:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
LOrd Im not posting this garbage .
i say Freedom You say COMMIE
Posters here have real issues NOT me .
This thread ONCE again talking ABOUT KILLING '
GET TRUMP BUY A ISLAND and Build a Temple for him !

You can't even Name a freedom you lost over all I love BEING AMERICAN and I LOVE my freedom .
The ONLY people talking about COMMIES IS POSTERS LIKE YOU !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yes you DOI HATE IT and I ahve NOT CHANGED ANY OF IT !
NOT ONE thing calling me left calling my right miens NOTHING .

You hate ME SO MUCH GET YOUR GOD TRUMP buy a island and go build him a temple.

SEE YOUR SPEWING hate Not me I don't hate you I don't ate anyone .
BUT the fact YOUR out to kill destroy calling half the country COMMIES saying you hate them is reason to be sure we are safe FROM people whow ant to be KILLERS .

fact YOU dont even Know me and SPEW hate !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The right to bear arms is a freedom, that has been infringed beyond belief in NY, the state I used to live in. Maybe now that there is more conservatives on the SC that don't think the constitution is toilette paper, they might start taking and reversing these infringements. Would be nice.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join