It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question is not who actually won the election.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If it ever was, it no longer is.

The question is: what will people believe about the results?

It doesn't matter how much evidence Trump has, how many affidavits, how many papers his lawyers can save...if he is totally deplatformed. If every conservative voice is vanished from the MSM and major social media, FOX coopted...Parler, with its 1 million users, is spit in the wind against Facebook, with over a BILLION users...likewise Newsmax or a handful of (increasingly shadow-banned) blogs...is ATS going to get the word out to the average citizen?

The struggle is a struggle for perception not truth and the Republicans are thinking that truth they uncover will triumph...but if a tree falls in a forest and nobody broadcasts it, did it ever even happen?

Looking at the situation with cold hard eyes the MSM and MSSM (mainstream social media) holds all the cards.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise
It's been answered on here before, but if you haven't seen it the answer is, THE MEDIA DO NOT CHOOSE WHO THE PRESIDENT WILL BE. If the votes are still in dispute the matter is still open. It's a wait and see game.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Justice will prevail.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Jesus, and I thought the left wingers were nut jobs.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Justice will prevail.

Good only triumphs over evil, if good is very careful.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Justice will prevail.

Tell that to John F Kennedy .

There is no Justice , Even Justice is corrupt .

In the end it is every person for themselves , God maybe present but God will not intervene we are on our own.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's been answered on here before, but if you haven't seen it the answer is, THE MEDIA DO NOT CHOOSE WHO THE PRESIDENT WILL BE. If the votes are still in dispute the matter is still open. It's a wait and see game.

The media SHOULDN'T choose who the president will be. But when the marginalization of conservative media is truly complete (and it's getting there) it's a whole new ball game.

In some countries the military chooses. In some countried multinational corporations choose. In some countries bureaucracy chooses. I see it is shameful but all too possible that in the media-soaked US of 2020, perception may win out over hard facts.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The left does not really care about who is inaugurated in January. Of course, they'd like to get their man in, but if they don't, they have set up a lose-lose scenario that will favor their agenda either way.

For months at least, they have been advertising - even bragging - about cheating the election process. The unsolicited mail-in ballot scheme was so blatantly corrupt and they didn't even try to hid it. They wanted to be caught. They wanted to make the entire nation uncertain of the electoral process. If they can damage the integrity of the electoral process, they have stuck a big foot in the door.

People asked me before the election if the President would refuse to concede and my answer was that the blatant fraud would force him into a position where he'd be morally and ethically obligated to contest, they they'd paint him a narcissistic tyrant for doing it. This is exactly what is has happened.

If Donald Trump is inaugurated in January, they have an massive army of foot soldiers - useful idiots - who have proven their willingness to reek violence and chaos, and they may well be unleashed. Chaos will ensue.

If Joe Biden is inaugurated, the chaos will be a slower burn, but it will be chaos nonetheless. And the chaos will be an excuse to further tighten restrictions. Much of the populace has already been well conditioned to accept - even welcome - totalitarian government control, so they will use any resistance as an excuse to clamp down.

They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon. ~Revelation 9:11

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
the MSM holds all the cards...

All but ONE and one VERY important one I might add...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Your OP is not correct.

The Supreme Court holds the cards.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

We've always been played, manipulated.

Early in our civilization, it was the church. "Pray or be cast into a pit of fires of hell! Align or support THIS person and you will be saved!"

All lies.

Later it was enemies more tangible that drove the support. "Beware the French or German or English! This person will SAVE us all!"

All lies.

Later still it became more personal. "If you support me I will give you THIS that THEY have and YOU don't!"

And guess what?

Still. . . . . all lies.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That and the House...

When the case reaches the Supreme Court, the justices have been traditionally reluctant to pick winners and losers in elections. Also, the Supreme Court is likely to insist that questions of voter fraud had to be settled in state and federal trial courts. In the federal court system, the Supreme Court would expect the federal district courts to have adjudicated whether or not voter fraud occurred and if it occurred in sufficient numbers to award the presidency to Trump. Unfortunately, given the Constitutional deadlines, including the setting of the inauguration day on January 20, 2021, there may not be enough time for the federal district courts to conduct the trials that would be required.

Fortunately, the Constitution provides the Supreme Court a remedy. When the Electoral College fails to vote 270 electors to any one presidential candidate, the solution is for the Supreme Court to throw the election to the Congress.

The Election Goes to Congress

According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 3 of the Constitution, as modified by the Twelfth Amendment, the U.S. House of Representatives votes for the president and the U.S. Senate votes for the vice president. In the House of Representatives, each state gets one delegate vote in the vote for president; in the U.S. Senate, the candidate receiving the majority of votes becomes the vice president.

corsination.com...

See this for more in depth BTW: Trump Wins in the House (Jerome Corsi Interview)

edit on 11.26.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dude, for real. Peeps should brush up on Pope Urban to see just how pathetic peeps are. Or, for a 20th century version, Clint Eastwoods Unforgiven.

Peeps are ready to throw down over any damn thing.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Did any media make up what is happening to all of those Trump law suits? Are any of them wrong that nearly all of those suits have been tossed or even worse failed to present any case at all? Judge after judge, court after court have found those charges wanting, not the MSM. The MSM just reported what was going on around the country.

It really does matter '' how much evidence Trump has, '' he's got NONE.

But that aside, I agree with you that if a tree falls in the forest. The msm do hold all the cards. They hold all the cards from the '' Corporate Power in a Capitalist World'' deck. All Trump was was a minor player who wanted to play poker with twelve cards instead of 5 and he got bunches of people to agree with him BECAUSE of the MSM.......

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Did any media make up what is happening to all of those Trump law suits? Are any of them wrong that nearly all of those suits have been tossed or even worse failed to present any case at all? Judge after judge, court after court have found those charges wanting, not the MSM. The MSM just reported what was going on around the country.

But that aside, I agree with you that if a tree falls in the forest. The msm do hold all the cards. They hold all the cards from the '' Corporate Power in a Capitalist World'' deck. All Trump was was a minor player who wanted to play poker with twelve cards instead of 5 and he got bunches of people to agree with him BECAUSE of the MSM.......

You have stated unequivocally that NO proof of fraud exists for the 2020 election. Are you sure that’s true?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The MSM just reported what was going on around the country...

Seriously? Come ONNNN !

originally posted by: LSU2018
Obama dropped leaflets to warn people to leave before he had a bomb dropped in the Middle Least. Trump isn't going to give anyone a chance to run. I could be wrong, but as it currently stands, I wouldn't be giving anything yet either.

originally posted by: tinktinktink
If he revealed what cards they have now before reaching the only court that matters then the narrative will change.
He has no reason to show their cards to you or any other that will begin spinning a narrative to counter it.

originally posted by: panoz77
It's hard to catch a cheater unless you know he is going to cheat, let him cheat, then show him you had cameras on him watching him cheat then show him the video. Nothing could be sweeter.

edit on 11.26.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have stated that there is little if any ''proof'' that has stood up in a court. Affidavits sure. Claims and outcry, sure. But proof that could stand up in a court of law??

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Great that you can find other posters here on ATS to back up your own position on the MSM, Show me the courts that accept enough of these allegations and I will pay attention. Until then, not so much.

Again, show me how the MSM has incorrectly reported on how judges and courts are rejecting these law suits? Can you?

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 15:20:52 -0600Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:20:52 -060020112020-11-26T15:20:52-06:00300000020 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 15:21:26 -0600Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:21:26 -060020112020-11-26T15:21:26-06:00300000021 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This wouldn't be a question if the conversation wasn't happening. The mainstream has effectively labeled a whole group of people as conspirators and crazies and undesirables. The thing is... we know we are many and we know they are afraid. Real change is coming.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I have stated that there is little if any ''proof'' that has stood up in a court. Affidavits sure. Claims and outcry, sure. But proof that could stand up in a court of law??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join