It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving! Do the Happy Dance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do the Happy Dance

I can't stop watching this...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you don't notice the missing masks and lack of social distancing, it would even make the COVID overlords happy - no THanksgiving caroling.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Happy Thanksgiving......those of us who live in the Free STates of America actually do have much to celebrate.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

I invited the Newsom's over for Thanksgiving.

I do hope they show.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is officially now called Sad Thanksgiving...

But then I'm going to a 3 family party of 12 people, no masks or social distancing...wish me luck..And all you draconian liberals don't turn me in.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I was hoping to, but the COVID overlords effectively have my family terrified.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We will be behind a big fence where you can't see the 8 cars...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ketsuko

We will be behind a big fence where you can't see the 8 cars...lol

They're afraid of the disease. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My family is due to meet at my Moms in an hour. Brothers, sisters, cousins. No hiding. No mask. No social distancing. Thank God for the free state of Tennessee.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

Hilarious.😂

When I start my church this will be part of the liturgy and played at the 2021 Great Gallows Extravaganza.😂🤣 Leave it to a Canadian in creating this piece.😆

twitter.com...

Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yeah it was a good evening. Spent it with the in-laws, since my family is on the West Coast, and I live on the East. Chaos. Pure chaos. Love em to death, but they are a loud bunch. And there are a bunch of them. A couple hours of back and forth on politics. Thankfully they don't actually get heated with each other, they only get louder and enjoy pushing each other's buttons. So all is well that ends well. On top of that, as the newest member of the family (even though it's been three years now), the kiddos like to pick on me. All in good fun of course. I have to pay my dues, if I'm going to be with their aunt, lol! Great time with em all. I had to work earlier in the morning, and sadly I didn't get much time with my girl because she had to work into this evening. But still! She'll be home shortly, only had to work a short shift. And what she does is important (mental health care essentially) and meaningful to the people she works with. Picked up a 3D Printer, which I have no idea how to use but stoked and ready to learn it and let my imagination go crazy.

I hope you all also had a good wholesome Thanksgiving! Full bellies and plenty of leftovers!

Wait... Snip...

Dang, I accidentally left my plate of leftovers......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read my ramble, sorry I wasted your time!

edit on 11-26-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Liked this from the Babylon Bee hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving

babylonbee.com...

Democrats Warn That Excess Thankfulness May Lead To Conservatism

U.S.—Democrat experts are warning the public to avoid excess amounts of thankfulness this year after studies showed that feelings of gratefulness often lead to conservatism.

"I cannot overstate how dangerous this is," said DNC Chair Tom Perez. "If people start forgetting their many grievances and injustices, they may begin to think of living in America as a profound blessing from some non-existent deity and start voting for Republicans. This is unacceptable."

According to recently published studies, people who are filled with lasting gratefulness to God for the blessings of living in 21st century America -- the freest, most prosperous, country that has ever existed on Earth -- are approximately infinity times more likely to become conservatives.

"We cannot allow people to acknowledge God, since that may cause people to feel less loyal to benevolent government overlords," said Perez.

Democrats recommend limiting your thankfulness to a 5-second thought or fleeting acknowledgment this season. After that, it is recommended you re-enter your victim mentality as soon as possible to avoid any further damage to it.

"This Thanksgiving, stay safe," said Perez, "and stay a victim."

new topics

top topics

join