It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops swarm Adamson BBQ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The tyranny of authoritarian governments around the world is reaching a boiling point.

I wish that were true.

My own opinion is that they haven't even started yet. They're pushing that's for sure, against zero resistance, so expect things to get worse until there is some kind of push back, and from where I'm sitting I can't see where that's going to come from at the moment.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

from where I'm sitting I can't see where that's going to come from at the moment.

Sounds like General Flynn is teaming up with Chris Miller now that he is free. Reminds me of Elliot Ness and the Untouchables.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
All the corporate fast food places have stayed OPEN. I can always wait in a line at Dunkin’ Donuts covid or not, but I’ll have to wait outside my grocery to get in and buy food. Mom and pop reasturants all closed. Sit down spots many many closed. Every McDonald’s is doing just fine though. They have kiosk screens I can touch the last Dudes covid smears with my hand when I make an order! If I was concerned about covid the things they don’t give a F about vs what they do is so arbitrary... it’s just about control people!

a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The tyranny of authoritarian governments around the world is reaching a boiling point.

You have no #ing idea, have you?

On a scale of one to totalitarianism, this is a two.

Boo hoo, I have to wear a mask. Boo hoo, I can't go to the bar.

On the other side of the world, drones are shooting up weddings, people disappear in the middle of night, kids have their fingers cut off for going to school. But you're upset because you can't get a cardiac arrest in a styrofoam box.

Grow up and stop playing the victim.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Barbecue Rebellion Day 4: Adamson BBQ boarded shut, heavy police presence on scene

This situation is crazy nuts. It ain't about covid the way it is playing out. It is about the unrestrained power of the state and big business to bully the community.

A lot of business in the region that have been getting fines for opening their business are getting the cases thrown out when it finally reaches the court.

i hope the police guarding that building have a good think about just what kind of public they protect and serve. Will they show this kind of unity when it comes to taking down the big and powerful criminals?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Understanding Why ADAMSON BARBECUE Happened The Weak Ego Of Politicians

If you have ever wondered why police get called by politicians when you ignore them, this should give you a better idea and more understanding of just how fragile the Egos and the thought processes are of our current leadership in Canada

Links to a 10 min video on Brighteon. Kevin J. Johnston talks about some of the political motives and situation with those making a big fuss over those who like their BBQ.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

On a scale of one to totalitarianism, this is a two.

Absolutely things can always get worst. The problem is with the political establishment taking this path towards totalitarianism. Kids might not be getting there finger cut of yet in Canada, but as more of society is forced into lock down while a select few get to remain operational is on the path towards a more dysfunctional social norm.

When Covid first came out, it freaked everyone out. Now a clear picture of the actual threat is emerging, looks to be comparable to a bad flu. Sure some people get hard by it, but for the most of the population they don't even know they had it.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

They protect and serve 'the club' after 2020 I no longer trust
1.police
2.military
3.the medical profession
4.government

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't forget the media.

When it does come to trusting there are still some good people in these all these organizations, trying to work stuff out as well. With some of them, caution is recommended.

With Chris Miller recently taking the CIA and some others out of the loop on military actions, it is a good sign to help restore some trust in the Military. With General Flynn finally getting that gag order removed and back to work is another good sign of the Military getting back on track.

If Biden does win the Steal, then a Military culture more like China's don't look good.
edit on 29-11-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A CANADIAN PHYSICIAN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT COVID 19.

Links to a 13min video on Brighteon. A public statement of the situation a physician is experiencing in Canada is made. He does acknowledge there are issues and disagreements among the medical community about all things Covid. Given the situation he does ask for a more reasoned and appropriate public response to Covid is made. The cost / benefit ratio of destroying the community infrastructure and does not add up.

With what is happening around Adamson BBQ, it is like using a chainsaw to remove an appendix.

On a side note, if Adam did throw his hat in the next election he will do quite well with all this publicity and political position.
edit on 29-11-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Adam Skelly Interview In Toronto with Kevin J Johnston

Links to a short 3 min video on Brighteon. Adam was detained for 30 hours and has been released. Part of his bail conditions are not to participate on social media and must stay away 200m from each of his business. A breach of bail could have him detained until February. A large crowd has gathered to support Adam.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Canadian Police Block Church Members from Drive-In Service

Canadian police officers stopped a church congregation from holding a drive-in worship service on Sunday morning in Manitoba. The Church of God Steinbach shared a video on Facebook showing officers blocking members from entering the church parking lot before the service began at 9:30 a.m., the Christian Post reported...

Although the pastor is grateful for the police, he encouraged them to resist enforcing “draconian and unconstitutional orders,” the Post article said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join