It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim of the Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You exist, live, and love Our world. We own it. By birthright, We had long ago seized what it meant to be human. We define the nature of humanity and with that the worth of the individual human. You do not strive, suffer, achieve, and certainly never fail. None of those things belong to you. You do not love or hate, We have taken those pleasures from you. You cannot fight because Our hold on you is so complete. Our grip is never broken… It can’t be.

You may not pray, as We have caged God in an ocean of aimless determinism. Through this blue glow, We command your prostration. You have faith because We have granted it to you. We who arbitrate your life in Our world stand before you. You may have faith that this will always be. We have permanence in Our world because We have taken your time. We give you youth in return as you will never live long enough to grow old. Your consent is implied by your existence in Our world. We do nothing to govern your life that you have not agreed to. We do not lie as We do not need to lie to you, truth is always on Our side. Within you has always been the desire for our chains. You knew their weight. You chose the burden. It was the last act of your freedom.

Before Us there was chaos. Awakened to the thundering noise of human liberty, We were forced into a dark abyss with only the comforting blue glow of our windows by which to view the world and shield our ears. We whispered Our thoughts across the distance, We molded bricks from them, and We built what you know today. We closed your mouths and allowed you only your eyes and ears. We took your will as you were the means of production and in the end, We simply replaced you with silicon. You exist only because worship requires gods and in that, you have the right to venerate Us in the method of your choosing. Before Us, your history was replete with lies waiting to be corrected. This was a mandate to lead the world out of chaos and impose Our righteous order. We created your reality by replanting the seeds of your history in Our rich soil.

Liberty is a form of power. Like any other power, it must be wielded with responsibility. The liberty of humans is contingent on the good stewardship of society. Since most humans are not responsible for themselves, most humans are not granted liberty. Only those determined to be utmost, the Nephilim Class, will ever be granted true liberty. No others can elucidate the trust required to array humanity’s future.

We have determined the world. We have defined the universe. We have usurped God. We have tamed the fire of humanity. We have won Our Revolution. It is complete…and the silence is sweet.
edit on 11 26 2020 by projectvxn because: Grammar and spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This sounds like what the fathers of the Nephilim would say.

The fallen have lost their birthright and their inheritance is given. They had their chance and blew it, TWICE. No recourse for their skullduggery.

The nephilim are damned. Their future is set, disembodies spirits and then the judgement as they devoured even their own lands.

This world is no longer theirs, but the Lords inheritance. Unlucky.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It may be their world, but we are not theirs.

Be in the world, but not of it.

That is the choice we make. It gets harder every day, sure, but it's still our choice. The right choice is seldom the easy one.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Indeed.

But this is written from their point of view.

What choices you could make are of no consequence as they have determined your life well in advance. You are not just in the world, you are in their world. One they determined with impenetrable walls of narrative reality. They have the means to make themselves permanent and you temporary. They have the means to limit the reach of your choices by limiting the reality you perceive.

You cannot see the world over the wall.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints. May we only be so lucky to be counted among their number.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Interesting mate , Truly Interesting.

Don't ever let anyone tell you your not imaginative or intelligent

Just to be sure I follow here , Nephilim are the Spawn of Angels and Humans correct ?

edit on 26-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Or so they'd have you believe. In reality they're the same greedy, greasy monsters we all are. Humans.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The authority that darkness has in this world is temporary and is serving a purpose. God is redeeming his creation from the unfortunate but necessary existence of evil, the direct result of the creation of a cosmos where antipodes exist. Evil was not created by God, but the potential for its manifestation is simply a result of the creative act. We are in the midst of a process wherein this is being addressed and remedied. This is a plan and a purpose established from before the ages of creation...

But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. ~1 Corinthians 2:7

Satan himself, when tempting Christ in the desert (Luke 4:5 6), confessed that what authority he has was granted to him:

And the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

If it was given, it can and will be taken away when the time is right. Just as the Israelites were not to be sent in to conquest the land of Canaan until the iniquity of the Amorites [became] complete (Genesis 15:16), so once the full brunt of iniquity has raised its head, that head will be crushed (ref. Genesis 3:15) and evil will have been dealt its final fatal blow, creation redeemed by God's perfect, wise and eternal plan.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm no so sure about that. When Moses sent the spies into the land they returned with a report of the Nephilim. They also returned carrying ONE bunch of grapes over a wooden pole that the both had to carry. These would not be small men, they would have been very strong and capable. This was a giant land, remembers Og's bed.

The same people who now want to control us and rule every aspect of our lives have hidden the truth from us. In the old testament the sons of God is angels. The ones who left their first estate and shouted for joy at the beginning of human creation.

The grapes hint that they knew genetics and could manipulate it, unless you know of a bunch of grapes that's heavy enough for two men to carry over a pole?

Numbers13:23 When they came to the Eshcol Valley, they cut off a branch with only one bunch of grapes on it. They carried it on a pole between two of them. They also brought some pomegranates and figs.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I am not discussing the Bible.

I'm only borrowing terms and illustrating a picture of the future based on the choices we make today, described from the perspective of the elite who view themselves as gods to us.
edit on 11 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Interesting mate , Truly Interesting.

Don't ever let anyone tell you your not imaginative or intelligent

Just to be sure I follow here , Nephilim are the Spawn of Angels and Humans correct ?

That is one understanding, and one to which I subscribe. They are an attempt by the powers of darkness to corrupt the Creator's purpose and plan in His creation. Their mistake was that they did not take into account that they are dealing with an omniscient being. As 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 tells us:

Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Whether you are discussing the Bible or not, you have steeped your opening post in terms unique to judeo-christian theology.

That's like saying that it sure it hot out, but you're not discussing the weather.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Again, I'm borrowing terms.

I understand that they are unique terms but that is why I chose them.

The whole viewpoint of this post is from a position of deep arrogance often displayed by those imbued with incredible power and have no developed character.

I'm not here to discuss what you believe. This isn't a religious rant so much as theological lyrics to illustrate a point.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Again, I'm borrowing terms.

I understand that they are unique terms but that is why I chose them.

The whole viewpoint of this post is from a position of deep arrogance often displayed by those imbued with incredible power and have no developed character.

I'm not here to discuss what you believe. This isn't a religious rant so much as theological lyrics to illustrate a point.

I understand. However, this brings up the question of where that arrogance came from and what it is directed against.

What you're talking about is couched in theological terms and biblical references, but it defines a world-view. And that world view gives rise to the conundrum that we face in historical, moral, existential and anthropological realms.
:
edit on 2020 11 26 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well you made a horrible mess of that then.

You're directly using words from scripture, funnily enough, in the actual context that they should be used, as what you typed is exactly what the Nephilim were.

The elite don't see themselves as Gods, much to the chagrin of normal folk. They know what God they serve (atheism is a useful tool for these people because it produces gullible people with no absolute moral standard), his name is Lucifer. They freely admit it. They designed their industry around it and support laws in favor of expanding his empire and influence (have you seen music these days? Tv? Magazines??)

Anyway you said this wasn't Biblical, as such is a waste of my time. I bid you farewell in whatever it is you're trying to weirdly convey here.... I'm genuinely baffled by this now, it's like divine providence.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Agreed.

From the perspective of the OP, that power and arrogance is being applied to the average person.

What makes things different how is how deep the knowledge of humanity is that we can create, by narrative alone, an impenetrable wall of lies to shield the crimes of the elite as they preach their virtues to us.

In many ways what I wrote was deliberately Orwellian.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well you made a horrible mess of that then.

Your inability to understand a term outside its typical context as allegory doesn't make my use of it a mess. Others seemed to get it, what is it you're having trouble with?

You're directly using words from scripture, funnily enough, in the actual context that they should be used, as what you typed is exactly what the Nephilim were.

Did it occur to you that maybe I know how to use these terms in similar contexts to describe situations outside of the Bible?

Anyway you said this wasn't Biblical, as such is a waste of my time. I bid you farewell in whatever it is you're trying to weirdly convey here.... I'm genuinely baffled by this now, it's like divine providence.....

Don't blame me for wasting your time. My OP was allegory. You still have choice and you didn't have to click on this thread, let alone respond.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'm not attacking you.

I know allegory, but it was NOT evident, at all, that's what this was as the meanings implied are the actual ones used! I thought you were pretending to BE a Nephilim, weirder things have appears on ATS.

You're a pot to me. Worth £30,000, broken by an atheistic mindset. You have no idea what sin costs God do you, and you dismiss it so readily. Amazing. You broke the pot thinking it was worth £5..... You'll realize the magnitude in time.

I am not here to offend you, you're invaluable.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

For some reason you're having trouble accepting that fact that those stories are themselves lessons that describe exactly the elitism that leads to political abuses and eventually despotism.

It is my view that the Nephilim represent the elite of their day and their attitudes toward the people at large.

Take the ideas for what they are not what you want them to be. We exist in a world where religion is a secular practice as well especially when considering the messianic devotions of political religions. The tyrannies that we put up with today draw parallels with the tyrannies endured by long dead civilizations.

What makes today different is how pervasive the power of the elite is. It is near god-like. I would say something like the Nephilim who, like the elites of our society today, view the lower socioeconomic rings of society with disdain and contempt. Seeing value only in the manipulation of the "masses" and coercing their worship similar to North Korea's dictatorship.

I am not an atheist. Don't make assumptions.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Liberty(or Democracy) is a whore...dont believe me, just look at the show of hands that know her. Even woman talk about her.
edit on 27-11-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join