It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like it’s time for Biden to go to work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
His bosses called. Lol

China’s state-run media made numerous demands of Joe Biden on Wednesday in anticipation of his potentially becoming president, demanding changes to U.S. policy on the South China Sea, the Indo-Pacific region, and Taiwan.

www.breitbart.com...

Looks like they’re forgoing the bribes and just calling their markers due.

China’s state-run Global Times told Biden to drop the whole concept of “Indo-Pacific” strategy and return to the Obama-Biden administration’s notion of an “Asia-Pacific” dominated by Beijing where the United States keeps a respectful distance:

Does he have that kind of power as “President Elect”?

LMFAO

I think we should call him “president in waiting” or “presidents maid”

You know what they say “ always a presidents maid never a president”

What a joke this septuagenarian dementia ridden pedophile is.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

China will be attacking Taiwan the day after Biden's inaugeration.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hopefully Taiwan will fight back. Unlike us.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Biden has to earn his money from China.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Taiwan fighting China is like a poodle taking on a rogue tiger.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Well someone has to do it. Don’t count on China Joe to do anything to stop them. He’s been bought and paid for.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The various "chains" represent future possible expanded limits of Chinese control in the Pacific and Indian oceans. First chain, then second, third, etc.

Time to start swinging those chains...ugly business.

Oh and by the way Japan has enough weapons-grade plutonium and the tech/equipment/productive facilities to build a full world-class nuclear arsenal in under 30 days. This would currently be against their constitution, which forbids nuclear weapons. However a Chinese invasion of Taiwan might do wonders to shift national opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Besides him creepily sniffing hair, is there any evidence he is a pedophile. Probably shouldn't just be slinging that word around unless there is some evidence to it.

Trump hung out with epstein and road his private jet. That's a bit more suspect than sniffing hair.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

We'll see.. Hoping he has good foreign policy. The same i hoped Trump was going to have, but that was a train wreck..

Let's hope he does something good, rather than assume the worst. Im sure we all rather have someone else on the empire's throne, but it is what it is now. Trump's come back is looking less promising each day.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What about Trump? Really? Weak man really weak.

Not “Biden is a man of integrity” or “Joe will stand up for America”

Just...... what about Trump?

Don’t fret Trump isn’t going anywhere. China Joe is just playing dress up.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If Biden rolls on Taiwan or allows China free reign to steal more islands in the south china sea does anyone think they will stop there?

Me neither.

Much of south east Asia will be in great danger.
In fact the world would be reshaped by a far more powerful china.
Putting anyone who values freedom in danger IMO.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yeah. True. I didn’t really want Trump to stop North Korean aggression or bring peace to the Middle East or push back against China encroachment.

What a loser. (Sarc)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As I postedhere, the most likely scenario for a Taiwan invasion would likely render the US Naval fleet's strategic stance untenable anyway:

originally posted by: Never Despise
China will swarm Taiwan with thousands of little boats; they will be using fishing boats, leisure craft, speedboats, anything that floats. Not military hardware. The US trying to stop such a phenomenon will be like an elephant trying to stamp out a million fire-ants. Sure the US has nifty missiles that can sink huge vessels from far away, but how are they going to shoot down ten thousand ratty fishing craft?

The Chinese boats will land haphazard all up and down the coast of Taiwan and 2 million Chinese soldiers will pop out and swarm all over the island. The US will again be at a total loss: geared up for fighting big naval cruisers and destroyers, it won't have any way of halting the human pinata that will rupture simultaneously on every Taiwanese beach. The soldiers will secure Taipei and a few other cities and the whole thing will be over in 48 hours while the US carrier group and assorted big guns bob up and down helplessly off the coast like some pitiful waterlogged leviathan.

Sad but true.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Have you ever been on a US Navy ship when every gun on the rails is manned and add in the CIWS & 5 inch? I have. A swarm of fishing boats leisure craft, and speed boats don't stand a chance. Add in helicopters flying above all with 50 cals and hellfires...

The US Naval carrier group would not bop up and down helplessly like you say. Don't you know we train for all types of scenarios? The pentagon is full of people planning any and all types of warfare.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

China usually shows more restraint in their tactics, they are tired of waiting.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Given your experience, I would be interested to hear your opinion on the following article and the below quoted portion in particular:

...if war should happen, it's unrealistic — indeed, Goldstein says it’s dangerously self-deluding – to think that the combined forces of Taiwan and the U.S. would prevail.

"I don't agree that all we'd have to do is sink 300 ships,” he said. “Chinese war planners would expect to lose a thousand ships. They would put 10,000 boats, ferries, barges and fishing craft into the water, with thousands of decoys, far more than there would be LRASMs or submarines to sink them.”

Source: U.S. war-game simulations show pushing back a Chinese Taiwan invasion is a grim prospect.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think it depends on how successful China would be at weakening our forces in the area prior to OR simultaneously with any attack on Taiwan. I think either way they would initially take Taiwan over. Though, they would take huge losses in doing so. It wont be a cake walk for them.

It might play out similar to the Korean war, where we were initially pushed out and had to fight back from scratch. Really, it may be impossible to tell exactly how it would go and how much death and destruction to our own forces the American people would tolerate. They have Billions of people so I'm sure the communist party doesn't give a rats arse about them.

Also think about this. Do you think China could stage an invasion with 10,000 ships without anyone knowing? It most likely wouldn't be a surprise.
edit on 26-11-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Biden owes China big time!

You think Russia was involved in "stealing" the 2016 election for Trump

I think it was peanuts compared to what China did for Biden. They openly said they wanted him as President, along with their army of trolls who worked on his behalf

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think it depends on how successful China would be at weakening our forces in the area prior to OR simultaneously with any attack on Taiwan. I think either way they would initially take Taiwan over. Though, they would take huge losses in doing so. It wont be a cake walk for them.

It might play out similar to the Korean war, where we were initially pushed out and had to fight back from scratch. Really, it may be impossible to tell exactly how it would go and how much death and destruction to our own forces the American people would tolerate. They have Billions of people so I'm sure the communist party doesn't give a rats arse about them.

I agree with this. The question becomes: Does the US have the stomach for a long Taiwan ground war, or the nuclear option? I think the US would just let China take it. It would be a massive blow to US prestige and trust in the area.

After Taiwan China has signaled it wants Okinawa. It also wants expansion in the Indian Ocean. Letting China take Taiwan would basically embolden their most expansionary impulses.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If Biden rolls on Taiwan or allows China free reign to steal more islands in the south china sea does anyone think they will stop there?

Me neither.

Much of south east Asia will be in great danger.

Then Asia in general better get their # together and defend themselves. We're not the World Po-po, and in no economic place to swing the costs.

Sink or swim, Asia, sink or swim. We ain't your water wings.
edit on 11/26/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join