It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CNN Cut Away From Jamal Bowman, Take Down of Rahm Emanuel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...
Pls klik here^^ it's important that you do.

Now the true progressive have to topple these, neo-libs aka corporate Dems, the fight isen' t over, and if anyone here think I'm in love with uncle Joe or aunt Kamela think again, we are waay past a 3rd Obama term, Polosi and Chuck need to go, we should not wash our laundry in old dirty water of eight years ago, New blood is needed, these guys are losers , I've said it over and over again, if Trump wasn't the clown he is , he'd have a 2nd term.
Rahm Emanuel is among the worst of them, he's a grifter of the worst kind, yet uncle Joe and aunt Kamela wanna foist him on us...have they not learnt a damned thing.from all that losing??
edit on 26-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

LOL you all allected a guy that has been in politics for 47 years

forget change just more of the same

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Well if your guy wasn't the guy he is, it wouldn't be necessary would it..the lesser of two evils was imposed on us.
But like I said we can still clean house.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

lol attempting to explain away your endorsement of a man chosen by a handful of career politicians is laughable.

You and your fellow people cast votes for the continuation of the mass murder in the middle east because you didnt like the way a man talked.

That makes anyone that voted for Biden just to be against Trump complicit in the slaugter of the oncoming middle east unrest.

Those that voted need to own it its yours. Everytime one of our kids come home in a box or a wheelchair its yours you did that.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Our guy is the guy the MSM says he is. You don’t seem interested in who he actually is..

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Well if your guy wasn't the guy he is, it wouldn't be necessary would it..the lesser of two evils was imposed on us.

Every presidential election is a choice of 'the lesser of two evils'.
The fact that all of America thinks that's fine - that's the real joke.

It's like having a national championship with only 2 sides competing from the start.
It's never the best person for the job that gets elected, it's always the one that sells out the easiest.

How there hasn't been a political revolution in your country, and most of the world is beyond me..
I live in South Africa... it's a little more democratic, but way more screwed than you'll ever be...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

lol attempting to explain away your endorsement of a man chosen by a handful of career politicians is laughable.

You and your fellow people cast votes for the continuation of the mass murder in the middle east because you didnt like the way a man talked.

That makes anyone that voted for Biden just to be against Trump complicit in the slaugter of the oncoming middle east unrest.

Those that voted need to own it its yours. Everytime one of our kids come home in a box or a wheelchair its yours you did that.

Oh pls, all presidents kills, as did your guy.

edit on 26-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Our guy is the guy the MSM says he is. You don’t seem interested in who he actually is..

Actually in the beginning I got over myself and gave him a chance, I was asked to, but he never failed to disappoint, when he did that Korea reach out I was like yeah!!..
He wanted out of certain war zones I was like yeah..
But then!??.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Your attitude is like having a mongoose that kills snakes as you needed, but you get rid of the mongoose because it craps in the house occasionally.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Trade deals, no new wars, peace making a comeback, carbon emissions down even with Trump in charge. NAFTA gone. Sccotus with constitutional judges, not political ones. I think you are hung up on his Twitter.

ETA: and the whole COVID cure thing in less than a year is kind of cool as well.
edit on 26-11-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

This is freaking hilarious.
Your savior Biden is not even in there yet and you are complaining that the 47 years useless politician is picking another useless career politician to be on his team?
And you are saying our guy Trump would have a 2nd term if he didn’t hurt your bullsh!t feelz?
This is why Liberalism is a mental illness.
Own your boy Biden, this is who you wanted.........when he sh!ts on you worse than Trump ever did, you deserved it.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Own it.

Biden and Kermerler are yours now.

Embrace the suck.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't understand Spider.

Does CNN not entertain you?

* censorship of opposing views
* cancel culture
* silencing of voices from those we disagree with
* if news doesn't fit our agenda, then just don't cover it; ignore, deny, obfuscate

Are these not some of the prime utensils within the progressive's toolbox? CNN is simply an embodiment of the progressive philosophy when it comes to controlling the narrative

It's fine, we're all good, as long as those being censored are on the right side of the political spectrum I guess.

I've no sympathy for anybody who even dignifies CNN with appearing on one of their programs. It shouldn't shock anyone that doing so won't guarantee you full agency to speak your mind. They wiped out all traces of any messaging that supported Trump over the past 4 years, and I expect them to treat those left of Biden/Harris no differently.

There's an old proverb, something about getting a taste of one's own medicine.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
A Number 1 question that was never asked...Joe Biden will very shortly come into possession of the US Nuclear Launch Codes. The arsenal will be in his hands.

Trump didn’t use it these past four years. Are you sure Joe will not during the next four? Before you answer let me remind you of the VERY emotional outburst he had during the debates when he mistakenly thought Trump was attacking his dead son and not the one dishonorably discharged over drugs.

That old man could turn the world into a cinder over a misunderstanding. That moment of confusion and instability should have sobered up the voters...too bad so many had already voted by then.

And of course, when the Fourth Estate has become the Fifth Column, what chance do the people really have?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

it wasn’t the lesser of two evils. It was a personality contest between a guy with a ego the size of a planet and a guy who hides in the basement with no discernible personality at all. The result was a lot of people voted for nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The DNC admitted in a court of law your vote doesn't count.

Trump's fault.

MSM actually endorsing one candidate that allows cities to burn.

Trump's Fault.

Giant tech corporations sensoring free speech in their endorsement of one candidate.

Trumps Fault.

Forced vaccinations on the horizon with said candidate in office.

Trump's Fault.

You guys screwed up royally. It's not to late though if you actually want to help this country.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Every presidential election is a choice of 'the lesser of two evils'.

Until 2016, I'd have agreed with you.

Trump is many things, but evil? No. Not one shred of evidence.

The fact that all of America thinks that's fine - that's the real joke.

The fact that you can claim Trump is evil, with absolutely ZERO evidence in support and GOBS of evidence that he isn't - that is the joke of this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

It’s elected and no we did t . He cheated his way this is obvious . He had nowhere near his numbers . Obvious election fraud . There was a choice between a guy who was trying to change the world and a guy who everyone knew was a corrupt lying racist child hair sniffer and god knows what else . Don’t tell me we elected Joe Biden. Joe Biden cheated us all . There were not that many votes for Biden , nowhere close . Without a voter ID law that proves citizenship and a posting of all the votes then we’ll be cheated every election until there is an E.O outlawing elections. This is serious stuff not sit in your moms basement and lie to us all on the keyboard because you serve am agenda stuff

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So we went from the Arab Spring and massive instability and unrest and death in the Middle East all over to historic peace deals and more stability, less death, and you elect a guy who promises to go back to Obama era foreign policy, but your best comeback is "all presidents kill".

M'kay ... whatever you need to do to tell yourself it's all good.

Look, they were so desperate to keep up the killing under Trump that they LIED to him about whether or not they pulled the troops out like he ordered them to.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Joe was selected, but the OP clearly voted for him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join