It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Mattis Failed to Disclose his Chinese ties...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Washington Times

A media-celebrated Foreign Affairs column this week by former Defense Secretary James Mattis blasting President Trump’s “America First” theme did not disclose that Mr. Mattis holds a senior position at The Cohen Group, which dedicates itself to making business deals in communist China.

Mr. Trump’s get-tough approach toward China — tariffs and prohibitions on Beijing’s cyber products —is generally counter to The Cohen Group’s objective of bringing China and U.S. companies together in multi-million dollar deals.

The Cohen Group, founded by former Defense Secretary William Cohen and staffed by a number of former high-ranking government and military leaders, has two of its four overseas offices in China.

I once respected James Mattis for his leadership in the military. He really seemed to be a Marine's Marine (and this Soldier's Marine), but no more. James Mattis left the service just to become a lobbyist for Chinese military interests. The so-called "Warrior Monk" Mattis, renowned for his studiousness, doesn't seem to understand that China doesn't have Chinese companies. It doesn't have businesses. It has the arms of its government enterprise and they are all attached directly to the CCP. Either Mattis is a total idiot, and one would have to be equally stupid to believe this, or he's a corrupt Washington swamp-rat shilling for China.

The failure to disclose these ties has me thinking the latter.
edit on 11 25 2020 by projectvxn because: Added source link text. Sorry folks

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hard for me to believe.

Maybe he hasn't really left the service of the country.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Our entire government is filled with lifetime criminals.

A felon has won the Presidency.

Everyone is on the take and cashing in.

We have been sold patriotic lies.

Sad...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yep.

Truly disappointing.

I wonder what he was thinking while I was in Afghanistan getting hit by Iranian and CHINESE made rockets while performing my duties in defending the mining rights of the Chinese.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was watching a really informative video yesterday where Steve Bannon was being interviewed about the myriad ways China has infiltrated our political and socioeconomic systems. They have perfected the art of buying out Americans. If anyone with ties or former ties to our military is on China's payroll, that is a huge red flag IMO.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yep.

Truly disappointing.

I wonder what he was thinking while I was in Afghanistan getting hit by Iranian and CHINESE made rockets while performing my duties in defending the mining rights of the Chinese.

Not about you or the rest of our troops it seems.

No one in the American military should ever have to be in that position.

Thank you for doing it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hey now, he's just profiting of the country he swore to protect...by selling it out

Why so harsh?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Military Intelligence Insider "Q" has taught us that top officials who blast President Trump the loudest, are actually afraid that he will expose them, as he has promised to do since 1996, if he ever became President.

That is true of Mattis, Brennan, Pelosi, Schiff... not sure about Maxine Waters. She might simply be deranged by nature.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This Cohen Group sounds treasonous and seditious in the extreme. Such an organisation should not even be allowed to exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This Cohen Group sounds treasonous and seditious in the extreme. Such an organisation should not even be allowed to exist.

Cohen Group Website - Who We re

LOL

edit on 25/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Had you served in Mar.S.O.C. during the gulf war, you probably would have seen it first-hand.

He quit being a Marine a very long time ago, and a patriot he is not.

I know you are a veteran, and a patriot, so dont take my comment to be an offense to you.

Semper Fidelis.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL

edit on 25112020 by Wide-Eyes because: Bad link

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nothing is sacred to these traitorous b**tards. They'd sell their mothers and sisters for power and profit.

China is the model of government and way of life they envision for the American people, indeed the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Until the people decide to take down the corrupt Media.

I don’t see this problem getting better.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Military Intelligence Insider "Q" has taught us that top officials who blast President Trump the loudest, are actually afraid that he will expose them, as he has promised to do since 1996, if he ever became President.

That is true of Mattis, Brennan, Pelosi, Schiff... not sure about Maxine Waters. She might simply be deranged by nature.

It's time he came good then. Q is losing more credibility by the day.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: carewemust

It's time he came good then. Q is losing more credibility by the day.

You say this as if there was any credibility at any point.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Putting aside the time travel and John Kennedy Jr stuff I thought there may have been some merit, still do although that window is closing very fast.

The whole thing reeks of a psyop if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I thought he was pretty cool at first. He had some great quotes, but then I read on.

I read a first hand account from a decorated military guy about how Mattis left a bunch of guys to die in Afghanistan. He didn’t have real nice things to say. The more I read about him the less I liked him.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL

Wow Beijing is well represented there. Good find!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

He was thinking about his checkbook.
Hell gets hotter everyday.

But not for you.
Thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join