It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Alberta just declared all indoor social gatherings illegal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am logging in after like 8 years off just to post this. The government in Alberta is insane. I am beyond pissed. Here is the data from all the COVID information in the province:

www.alberta.ca...

Go to the comorbidity tab for a real shocker. Here are some highlights for you:

• Average age of death: 82
  • # of individuals who have died with no other conditions: 11
  • Most who have died have 3+ additional conditions, these are not healthy people dying
  • They don't compare age to these deaths either, so the average age of death could well be 82 for even those with no other symptoms
  • HEALTHY PEOPLE ARE NOT DYING

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: blahblah454

Welcome to the club of people who can think about this critically and sanely.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I never in my life thought I would see such insanity as we have now in our Countries.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: blahblah454

yep. the entire 'pandemic' story is utter sh#t. total fake.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If you are not willing to fight for freedom you are not worthy to have it.

What do you suggest?
How are you fighting?

I say no. Have not worn a mask either. Will not lick boots like you.

Good for you.
I have a job......I have to wear a mask at work.
If that is licking boots ......then I am licking boots.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

i feel for you in that you need to comply to keep your job. it's the same for my partner, who must do so (mask up) despite my constant dismissal of what i know to be a phantom plague. nor would i consider you a 'bootlicker'. nothing is as clear-cut as would be ideal in this timeline.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Germany are currently mass protesting in hundreds of thousands and yet they do not show it on the news. So it does not show and give ideas to other countries but they are seeing it anyway.

This story has a slant but I still remember reading about protests in Germany and France and I think Italy.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The incidents come against the backdrop of a growing violent undercurrent at large-scale street demonstrations against coronavirus restrictions, including one attended by 20,000 people Saturday in Leipzig.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

and here I thought our closest neighbor to the North was the last sane state in Canada.

Come to Montana where we pretty much just ignore the Governor...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I bet this COVID nonsense you have to be truly low functioning at this point to believe in...

This is what bothers me most. Most of my friends and family are way better educated than myself and have swallowed the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

I truly feel like I have a knee on my neck and cannot speak out. I used to wonder how in the hell the average germans allowed the nazi regime to develop but am watching this horror show unfold.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

wtf??

Really have enough olice to enforce this cr ap???
Just do what you would normally and fck em... you're entitled to your own privacy and life to do what you want in your time.

Becoming more like a Nazi World every day.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
what you people need to do is get a zoom camras,
video or photos.
cheak it has the corect date and time!

film Jason Kenney and all the rest in govermet.
film them in big groups and when they dont have a mask in.
send copys to the press and put them on as many sites as you can.

we all know THEY will brack the rules.
you can use this to stop the Martial Law and Imprisonment.
the rest of the world can do this to.

edit on 27-11-2020 by buddha because: joe biden

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I bet this COVID nonsense you have to be truly low functioning at this point to believe in...

This is what bothers me most. Most of my friends and family are way better educated than myself and have swallowed the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

I truly feel like I have a knee on my neck and cannot speak out. I used to wonder how in the hell the average germans allowed the nazi regime to develop but am watching this horror show unfold.

Alberta here! Fortunately still working and going about my life as normally as possible. Screwed up times!

The pressure to lock down is coming primarily from Dr Kens and Nurse Karens.

Your comment about Germany just made me think of something.

Didn’t the Doctors have a lot of power during the rise of the Third Reich?

www.sciencedirect.com...

“During the Weimar Republic in the mid-twentieth century, more than half of all German physicians became early joiners of the Nazi Party, surpassing the party enrollments of all other professions.”

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Rockefeller and the Carnegies figured it out a long time ago : to get things done your way, just get all of the folks with fancy letters before and after their names to be on your side, then the slaves will fall neatly in line.

The so-called 'experts' and 'authorities' of today, have been selected and groomed since they were young.
And yet so many veteran ATSers just bow to these false gods.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

stay safe!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Jason Kenney, the Alberta Premier, just announced on his Facebook page that the Covid Vacation will not be mandatory for Albertans.

He is also removing the long standing legislation that has been on the books since 1910 that allows for mandatory vacations.

Sorry, don’t have Facebook and just heard it now on the radio while driving.
edit on 11 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sry DP
edit on 11 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You mean vaccinations?

I heard the atlantic bubble is now gone again, so back to begging the goobermint if you want to go to another province again. Sick of this crapola. Sucks for those in NS that want my services.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
You mean vaccinations?

I heard the atlantic bubble is now gone again, so back to begging the goobermint if you want to go to another province again. Sick of this crapola. Sucks for those in NS that want my services.

Ya vaccinations. Darn auto correct.

I guess lockdown could be called a COVID Vacation. But I want my money refunded!!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

They have been trained, formed, educated, to think and react in certain ways.
We train dogs to do tricks, for our amusement, and we train dogs to do tasks for us : and they do it to please their masters.

Some synonyms for educated : schooled, trained, taught, instructed, drilled, prepared, guided, developed...
Getting the picture ?

Whereas you : are free to think for yourself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join