It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: PA judge blocks state certification of election results

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Judge Blocks Certification of Pennsylvania Election Results

And no, this is not one of Trumps lawsuits, this is, like most of the ones that have been dismissed and falsely attributed to Trumps team/efforts, brought by other plaintiffs independently.

The question is about what is called 'Act 77', that unConstitutionally changed the voting code in PA, allowing for the massive mail-in vote fraud to occur.

If this Act is declared unConstitutional, as it is on its face, then all of those ballots need to be thrown out.

And save the screams of disenfranchising voters for the PA Governor and SoS and to a lesser extent, the State Legislature.

Here is Sean Parnell (candidate who lost due to the fraud) explaining what happened, and why the State Legislature was not totally to blame because the Governor and SoS removed all safeguards (signature verification, etc etc), contrary to PA state law:

edit on 25-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, now this is interesting.

I'm gonna take a wait and see approach.

Let's let the facts of the case illuminate us rather than the confirmation bias we're all hoping to get from this.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Wow. This is big.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that this court decision will benefit Trump because it establishes precedent... Trump's attorneys can now cite this decision as case law in further filings...

And this is in addition to the obvious and immediate benefit of delaying/preventing certification of the vote and electors.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cue outrage over Trump being helped by others that were screwed out of a fair and free election as well.

6P...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Why would people be outraged?

Surely this would settle it either way? If the judicial system say the way in which the election was conducted, was unconstitutional, then at least it would be the final say on the matter.

The Kracken has also been released today, so let’s see where we are over the coming days.

I have a feeling that nothing will change.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Ahabstar
Surely this would settle it either way? If the judicial system say the way in which the election was conducted, was unconstitutional, then at least it would be the final say on the matter.

This is about a specific law that the PA legislature passed, that attempts to amend their Constitution by legislative fiat.

Whether or not what they tried to change would pass Federal Constitutional muster is a separate question. They bypassed their own Constitutional requirements with respect to the changes they made regarding mail-in voting.

And yes, this could have major repercussions in the other states in question.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Right now the PA State Legislature is having public hearings and the testimony is brutal to showing what happened and who did it. Multiple precincts are testifying to things that were incorrect.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Right now the PA State Legislature is having public hearings and the testimony is brutal to showing what happened and who did it. Multiple precincts are testifying to things that were incorrect.

Here's a link to watch live:

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Re: Joe Biden Told Us What Democrats did: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Barack Obama paraphrased: "If its a Sunny day, leave it to Joe to somehow phuck it up".

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Wow. This is big.
a reply to: Boadicea

That's what she said

Couldn't resist , but seriously this is an interesting development.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
This is about a specific law that the PA legislature passed, that attempts to amend their Constitution by legislative fiat.

No this is about the Governor and the Secretary of State modifying the election rules by fiat, bypassing the Legislature.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Brutal indeed!!!

All -- these are eyewitnesses who have already submitted affidavits, and are now testifying in person to the state legislators, describing and detailing their experience and what they witnessed.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Did I hear that forensics guy right that they will be testing the ballots ink for mass production?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ha trump is on the line

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Ha trump is on the line

Gotta love it!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Did I hear that forensics guy right that they will be testing the ballots ink for mass production?

I think that's what he said... but I think I missed something because I'm a little confused. I wasn't sure if he meant for comparison purposes for potentially forged ballots?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Here is another link not behind paywall

Link
edit on 351130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 13:35:36 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Archived Link Since ATS is messing up the link. You can get to the original link if you quote it then copy/paste it.
edit on Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:34:15 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah, sucks I can’t just rewind. I’m convinced Biden will win, but if they can test all the ballots for mass production, things might change. I just don’t think the same crowd that couldn’t muster up the enthusiasm to watch a Biden rally on YouTube would go stand in line for hours or go through the mail in process to vote for him.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Thanks fixed it by making it a link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join